RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Amanda is a talented Queen who obviously needed a lot of growth and I don't blame her for being upset. However you can't just be endlessly hating on someone just because they were rude to you in the past, that just makes you the ******* in the situation ultimately. 

I think for a fun rivalry to happen between her and Plane on an all stars season she'd need to learn not to hold onto grudges for so long. Like be upset in the moment, express it and then either work it out or move on girl. She was a fan favourite early in the season and she's ruining that for herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

My winner 

• Like 6

I didn't really enjoy this finale. It felt rushed and I just don't prefer studio finales… Sasha's performance was IT tho. 

• Like 3

whom do you girls think will get left in the dust by the other queens in the next winners season? remember, all winners will have connections for nice runways so they will have to rely on their performances in challenges.

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

My winner 

her face stamped, her body tea

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

whom do you girls think will get left in the dust by the other queens in the next winners season? remember, all winners will have connections for nice runways so they will have to rely on their performances in challenges.

:suburban:

Willow and Kylie. Both had good challenge performances on their respective seasons, but they would get eaten alive by the likes of Sasha (Colby or Velour), Lawrence, Symone, Bob, or Alaska (assuming WOW would actually sends her the invite). I think Chad Michaels would have a very Raja-esque run, and I think Priyanka is a good lip syncer but idk how she would do in any other challenge (I didn't watch Canada 1 but I feel like she'd get the invite). 

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Willow and Kylie. Both had good challenge performances on their respective seasons, but they would get eaten alive by the likes of Sasha (Colby or Velour), Lawrence, Symone, Bob, or Alaska (assuming WOW would actually sends her the invite). I think Chad Michaels would have a very Raja-esque run, and I think Priyanka is a good lip syncer but idk how she would do in any other challenge (I didn't watch Canada 1 but I feel like she'd get the invite). 

willow's wig would get tossed around so hard :ahh: 

• Haha 3

rihannafan

I need a 4 minute version of Queen of Wind

She really wants to be this relatable martyr who convinces everyone that they're as miserable as she is :deadbanana4:

No girl, some girls are happy with their drag and performance on the season because they're talented and grateful for the opportunity to showcase their drag. You came on the show crunchy and raw and now you want everyone to praise you for it. No. Get back to basics and get to work, no consolation prizes here for being uwu relatable smol bean. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Rewatching the lipsync and yeah.. Sylveon ate the whole buffet. No beat was missed and she managed to incorporate the casual club performance vibe that often gets lost amongst the reveals and the stunts. Sapphira was ok but she wasn't having fun at all. I could see her calculating her every move which is not what a winner does!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

amanda's response to everything is "of course! everyone in this position would do the same lol duh like". the girl has ZERO self reflection abilities which explains her lack of improvement post-taping and her divorce pre-taping oop

• Like 4

rihannafan

I personally live for Amanda's grudge and feel it's warranted. Plane has not changed her attitude towards Amanda so why should she not be bitter? Stop telling people how to feel and react and start telling people how to act instead.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

I'm still over the moon :smitten:

AHHH :WAP:

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

• Like 1

oh gag

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

nvm

Edited by Lightbringer007

13 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

I personally live for Amanda's grudge and feel it's warranted. Plane has not changed her attitude towards Amanda so why should she not be bitter? Stop telling people how to feel and react and start telling people how to act instead.

I don't see Plane shitting on Amanda, Dawn and Jay Kay for being framed for sexual assault tho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rihannafan
6 minutes ago, Claymore said:

I don't see Plane shitting on Amanda, Dawn and Jay Kay for being framed for sexual assault tho.

Speaking of baseless accusations 

2 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Speaking of baseless accusations 

Um Jay Kay accused her of it and Dawn & Amanda liked the tweet? Are you acting dumb on purpose?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lowkey disappointed there was no golden boot award this season, it would have been fun to see amanda's meltdown about getting it

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

rihannafan
4 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Um Jay Kay accused her of it and Dawn & Amanda liked the tweet? Are you acting dumb on purpose?

Are you? You are acting like Amanda and Dawn orchestrated the accusation when she just liked a tweet? 

like.. :rip:

amanda-tori-meating-is-trolling-us-about-her-makeup-skills-v0-h3w6d0o33xac1.jpg?width=733&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1021527703465d3cb68394f2aa6dcb60e584781eb4dd07242a72527eed54e3e85d18b505

amanda-tori-meating-egg-look.jpg?id=51386180&width=784&quality=85

• Haha 4

Amanda Tori Makeup Class (and Yawn's goons) should just learn to be quiet :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.