RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Imagine an All-Stars season with Plane Jane, Sapphira, and Marina Summers. 

• Like 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we got a good winner, and not another talentless fraud like Tia Kofi 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

Nymphia looking like Beyonce at Coachella during the start of the lip synch…. You knew she had something up her sleeve 

Was trying to look for the post but can't find it: Someone pointed out past winners have a pic with their mouth doing this and that Nymphia did it in her promo look and bam, it happened 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Imagine an All-Stars season with Plane Jane, Sapphira, and Marina Summers. 

We also have anetra luxx and mistress for future allstars too :jonny5:

• Like 1

this is the first time I've ever disagreed with Mama Ru, ever

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Please her original song and her performance and outfit were all the worst. She kind of bombed in compared to saphira and nymphia in the finale. 

I agree but it feels like the performance she got was just something they had for any generic drag queen where the routine for Nymphia / Sapphira was designed for them specifically.  

a shame.  But regardless, Nymphia destroyed Sapphira in the final LS so while it’s sad to see Jane and Sapphira lose I can’t say it’s unfair. 

• Like 2

UGH WHOS DOING IT LIKE HER???

• Like 3

Whew no longer in hater mode and can say nymphia ate that 

Spoiler

Shouldn't have been top 2 though hihi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The way I jumped up and screamed when RuPaul said Nymphia's name sksksksks

I knew certain heads would be ROLLING in this thread

• Haha 2

What I truly hate is the inconsistency with final lip syncs tho, because Monet ate Jinkx back then and that didn't matter at all. She never had a chance of being crowned. 

• Like 5

Sapphira was just... standing there for the first 30 seconds of the lipsync, how did she expect to win lol

• Like 3

This promo look just screamed winner the way Symone's did :jonny4: 

spacer.png

• Like 4

I feel like the support from fans that Nymphia was getting on social media was too huge to be overlooked by producers + her final lipsync was beyond insane. 

They had no choice but to crown her. 

• Thanks 1

Sapphira and Nymphia were my OG faves but the latter just got a bit boring for me, her storyline and presence was just too polished for me compared to Nymphia's growth and uniqueness. Ru made the right decision

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kummercell said:

Sapphira was just... standing there for the first 30 seconds of the lipsync, how did she expect to win lol

I think she had a problem taking out the gown part of the look for the chorus.

12 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Think of it this way. How long do most of us stay at a job for five years. Now imagine doing that job for 12 years waiting for the crown. Like the ***** has been trying since before Jinx won her first crown. She isnt going to do this forever.

Sure, everyone quits things eventually, but we have no indication that Sapphira is going to quit drag anytime soon, that her continued desire to do drag was centered around getting on Drag Race, or that Drag Race was gonna be some last hurrah for her. 

Remember that every major queen tells you that your Pre-Drag Race career and Post-Drag Race career are totally different things. 

She's going to have a lot more opportunities available for her, and I don't think it's logical to think she won't be back just because of how much work it took to get the first call.

Edited by Ya Ya
  • Like 1

I'm so happy for Nymphia!! I was rooting for her although I was kinda sure RuPaul would crown Sapphira... BUT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! I'm glad she won!! 

• Like 1

Obviously my bias was with Nymphia, but really one of the very few seasons I would've been content with any of the finalists winning. They did that.

• Like 3

Can I just say… I know TheOnlyOne is somewhere fuming like a fire being put out. Sending prayers to them wherever they are.

I know you would have hated Nymphia winning over Sapphira girl. 💋

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

All jokes aside I wonder why they were so shady to Plane, like.. she had four wins they clearly liked her lol

"The first Asian winner" I swear I hate this fanbase :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Can I just say… I know TheOnlyOne is somewhere fuming like a fire being put out. Sending prayers to them wherever they are.

I know you would have hated Nymphia winning over Sapphira girl. 💋

Oh yeah TOO must be SEETHING right now :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

All jokes aside I wonder why they were so shady to Plane, like.. she had four wins they clearly liked her lol

I think many podcast/drag queens have mentioned she just isn't a winner. Why I dunno but nothing about her seems it (kind of like rose) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.