RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Mirage performances are my favorite 

Am i completely insane for liking the Dark Lady lipsync more ? 🤔 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rewatching AS7 and TTT really ate that. Her first three positions are HIGH-WIN-WIN. Such an underrated queen by the fandom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Hershii and Xunami are the definition of "filler queens". They didn't show any talent or personality. 

The true losers of the season

If you are an early out and you get a chance like this to show something more then you should come with a FIRE to make people sit up and pay attention to you (like Megami did) Both of them just seemed like they were happy to be there :skull:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I forgive ha considering this is ha out of drag :-*

spacer.png

Truly bc my god that poor lady taste level truly in hell. 

batty sitting next to her in 579 fashions and eating her up says so much 

Was Ru implying that the new stage will be permanent from now on when she said "Welcome to the new main stage of RPDR"??

17 hours ago, KFC said:

I bet your feet stink when you take your shoes off

She probs leaves skid marks too 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Was Ru implying that the new stage will be permanent from now on when she said "Welcome to the new main stage of RPDR"??

I hope so. Isn't this the same one they use for Secret Celebrity Drag Race?

3 hours ago, mindbender said:

I'm rewatching AS7 and TTT really ate that. Her first three positions are HIGH-WIN-WIN. Such an underrated queen by the fandom.

even her all stars 4 run was kinda outstanding as well! truly a drag powerhouse

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I hope so. Isn't this the same one they use for Secret Celebrity Drag Race?

I think so, yes.

I'm still not over Morphine's impecable win. People thinking Mhi'ya was the lip synch assassin of the season only to be eliminated by MeGAGmi.

It's just too iconic

• Like 2

I'm sad this season is ending in a few days. I really had a great time watching it. 

• Like 10

I'm so happy for Megami. She won everyone's respect and admiration. 

• Like 3

The fact that Mirage was performing in Brazil while this episode aired and was performing in Asia last week says enough about how talented, special and loved she is. :heart2:

Stream She's Such A ***** for clear skin (so it can reach 5 million streams already).

SvLEwgd.gif

• Like 1

A non-spoilery rumor I read:

Spoiler

Sasha Colby will perform in the finale?!?!?! A gag if true and should be a finale staple (for the reigning queen to perform) moving forward! :duca:

59 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

A non-spoilery rumor I read:

Reveal hidden contents

Sasha Colby will perform in the finale?!?!?! A gag if true and should be a finale staple (for the reigning queen to perform) moving forward! :duca:

Would be lovely. Feel like the finale's should feel like so much more of an event

They can scrap the interviews with the top 3/4. Those are so boring and they already kinda do that in the last studio episode

More mainstage performances!

• Like 3

Morphine truly deserved that. So happy for her! :clap3:

She really knows how to embody a song. She's mesmerising to watch.

Hope to see her back in the future for an All Stars.

Also beyond happy for Megami. What a force, fighting her way through those lipsyncs and making it to the final lipsync fair and square. Talk about an underdog! The other girls were gagged!

The Q and Dawn floppage, and Plane's commentary during the whole episode were other highlights.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I'm sad this season is ending in a few days. I really had a great time watching it. 

Same 

Literally the first time that I didn't want a season to end 

Season 16> Season 15 > Season 14

#facts

• Thumbs Down 1

perchedt

• Like 1

This season, along with season 15 probably has the strongest finalists since season 4/5/6 and maybe 9

• Like 1

Megami did not beat Mhiya but I'm sure she advanced because Ru knew she would turn it for that stupid song. 
Morphine deserved the win. Ugh she's so stunning. I am ready to risk it all for her. DM me, Morphine!

On 4/13/2024 at 10:12 PM, Bimbo said:

Mirage's body should be studied fr… she's tall as **** but also every single movement has the smoothness of a tv screen at Best Buy but ALSO she can bend every single extremity and serve cutesy faces??? :jonny2:

She's perfect and her lines are perfect. She should've saved her outfit reveal for the second lipsynch. That would've given her the edge

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

This season, along with season 15 probably has the strongest finalists since season 4/5/6 and maybe 9

I agree with 4, 5 & 9 but S6 had Courtney Act and Adore Delano.

I love them, especially Courtney, but…

:rainy:

Such a great episode! Didn't expect this from MeGAGmi but it was everything! Mhiya didn't deserve to win the first lip sync but I guess they were hoping for more later on. 

dd seasons:

16>12>15>10>14>13>11

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.