RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm sorry this is sweet and all but also.. if you're not going on RuPaul's Drag Race and doing every challenge, especially with this chance do redeem yourself, with the confidence of a winner.. idk. I get it was probably a hard time for Dawn based on what she said, but I don't love giving up before you start. Believe in yourself girl, even if you have to be delusional. 

That being said, I support her decision for her own mental health, but I don't give her any extra credit for being "uwu supporting Amanda!! so kawaii xx :3".

• Like 4

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so funny to me how My'iah got to pick the song for the 3-way lipsync and yet she chose the one song that did not fit her lipsyncing style at all. :rip: 

Plasma would have won that anyway if she didnt reveal into that ugly ass wig. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I'm sorry this is sweet and all but also.. if you're not going on RuPaul's Drag Race and doing every challenge, especially with this chance do redeem yourself, with the confidence of a winner.. idk. I get it was probably a hard time for Dawn based on what she said, but I don't love giving up before you start. Believe in yourself girl, even if you have to be delusional. 

That being said, I support her decision for her own mental health, but I don't give her any extra credit for being "uwu supporting Amanda!! so kawaii xx :3".

Dawn is just an agent of chaos, she's pretty smart and is one of the queens really maximizing her time on the show with lots of collaborations and bts production. Plus she was great in the commentary. 

I know they're friends but if anything it's a dig at Amanda and lowballing  capabilities. Amanda didn't "win" or defeat anyone. 

• Like 1

Amanda's "redemption" lipsync being undersold by Dawn basically saying she threw it, and also the shady editors including nasty commentary from Plane AND Q :rip: Everyone else was getting the positivity celebratory edit. I kind of feel bad for her :skull:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

The way she should have just chosen not to participate

Stupid **** ***** ***** ***** I hate her so much 

Props to her though, for not serving an abysmal performance like we all thought she would :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, unino said:

girlies stop. Megami did not win the last lipsync. her gag was great but other than that? nothing really going on.

Megami needs to work with her facial expressions, she looks stress or giving dead face most of the time. and the mug doesn't help, we barely see her eyes. 

Megodmi ate. Let's not.

• Like 2

Oh wait her LAST lipsync. Actually she only nibbled a bit. Morphine deserved the win for sure.

2 hours ago, Terrielle said:

Nymphia maybe the most popular doll right now but I really doubt they'd crown her. Her edit has been weird so far.

Oh they are so gonna milk her for All Star.

6 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Even as a former Megagmi hater I was in awe a lil bit. It was the way the girls kept choosing her, thinking she would be easy pickings, and she sent them all to the house. Kind of fierce.

MeGagmi finally being picked lol! So she was just enjoying the airtime and attention /s
:ryan3:
Also, getting to choose the song is way better than picking the opponent. And she ate those songs up.

4 hours ago, unino said:

Megami needs to work with her facial expressions, she looks stress or giving dead face most of the time. and the mug doesn't help, we barely see her eyes. 

This, but about Geneva 

Megami ate. The predicting the split gag was everything too

• Like 4

I love Morphine :heart2:

Mirage may serve a similar lipsync but her movements are mesmerising. She looked so beautiful too. 

4 hours ago, unino said:

girlies stop. Megami did not win the last lipsync. her gag was great but other than that? nothing really going on.

i swear your opinions never miss, was about to write the exact same

Mirage, the woman that you are :jonnycat:

• Like 1

And Morphine has won more money than 2/3 of the finalists :oh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KFC said:

The way she should have just chosen not to participate

Stupid **** ***** ***** ***** I hate her so much 

She literally did nothing wrong?

2 minutes ago, mindbender said:

So wait, no reunion?

This was the reunion I guess 😭 I'm assuming miss c is announced next week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mindbender said:

So wait, no reunion?

the title of this weeks episode is LipSync Lalaparuza Smackdown - Reunited

i miss the old reunion episodes from the earlier area of the US series.

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

the title of this weeks episode is LipSync Lalaparuza Smackdown - Reunited

i miss the old reunion episodes from the earlier area of the US series.

Dang, we got a juicy reunion episode last year! 

• Like 1

They could just film a S1-3 type reunion, after the crowning ig. Bring the girls back for a night.

Weird for them to include the Amanda / Plane tension again without any confrontation/resolution to it. Bad storytelling, even. :lakitu:

• Like 2

Deserved, one of the best episodes ever on Drag race 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.