RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Mirage is just an average lip syncher to me, don't get the hype. Morphine and Megagmi both beat her imo. I could watch Morphine and Megagmi perform for hours, they're so mesmerizing.

Bro Mirage didn't lip sync against Megami

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

i like mirage but she gives frantic while performing, i guess that is her style but i feel like emoting is a huge part of lipsyncs

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Do you live outside the USA? Or have you only ever seen drag on TV?

The fact that someone would try to say Priscilla is one of the worst hosts when there are so many other horrible hosts and Priscilla gives us: long-winded, over explained Italian culture realness, one of the fiercest scoldings a judge has given a contestant before, and also trade…

I will pray for them. 

Just bc it's a staple in drag means that I have to like it? Wtf is this logic? It grosses me out in general to watch people put their whole fists in their mouths or spit. 

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Just bc it's a staple in drag means that I have to like it? Wtf is this logic? It grosses me out in general to watch people put their whole fists in their mouths or spit. 

I didn't say a single one of those things to you…

7 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I didn't say a single one of those things to you…

Now I'm blind too? What did you mean then when you claimed that I've only ever watched drag on tv? I'm genuinely confused now.

Edited by dumbsparce

Megami ate the girls up a little bit I fear

The Tigger of drag

• Haha 10

Also Plasma won her lipsync. Mhi'ya was just doing the same recycled moves and Xunami was… there

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wait

They stopped doing #team posts on Instagram/twitter ? 

:deadbanana4:

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Wait

Is Nymphia clearing anyways?

both of them really ate and became one of my fav of their season:WAP:

they both really tight with their lipsyncs and know what to serve.

like mind you they lipsynced the most out of their season (Morphine 8 times!!) and still give it unlike some proclaim lipsync assasin aka queen of flops :fan:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Is Nymphia clearing anyways?

yuh
it's mostly #TeamNymphia :clap3: 

but maybe this is the reason why they didn't do separate posts  :'(

• Like 1

Morphine actually won the season when she walked into that confessional with a full beat of makeup on.... :clap3:

Mtv Makeup GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 6

5 hours ago, @michael said:

Megami kinda won that last lip sync…. But they weren't about to give $50K to an early boot.

I even said earlier in the thread when Megami was eliminated that she had a lot of potential but was too insecure about herself. She really decided to let herself shine last night.

I think Ru should have called it a tie 

They were both amazing , kind of equals and 25k for each makes more sense than giving 50k to Morphine 

• Like 1

girlies stop. Megami did not win the last lipsync. her gag was great but other than that? nothing really going on.

Megami needs to work with her facial expressions, she looks stress or giving dead face most of the time. and the mug doesn't help, we barely see her eyes. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Wait

They know the queen that they already chose to win would get HUMILIATED and said maybe not this time. :redface:

• Haha 2

No pit stop this week???

1 minute ago, LionH3art said:

No pit stop this week???

No Untucked, no Watcha Packin, No Pit Stop, No Fashion Photo Ruview, No Hey Kween.

Morphine won, but we lost, I fear.

L0TH2is.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

i like mirage but she gives frantic while performing, i guess that is her style but i feel like emoting is a huge part of lipsyncs

That's Mhi'ya, not Mirage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Nymphia is clearly the fan favorite by a lot. It's insane how there's no doubt about that. It's pretty clear. The difference in popularity is huge between Sapphira and Nymphia. 

Producers should listen, she totally deserves to win the crown. And the fact that she's from Taiwan would make it so special.

• Like 6

Megami was the winner 100%.

Meh'ya lost bost Her lipsyncs for me. Plasma won the first one and megami ate her up the second one. 

I feel like morphine did AMAZING the first lipsync. And that was insane. But megami did GREAT in all her 4 lipsyncs and she deserved the rudemption. 

Anyway.... Rooting for plane Jane or Nymphia to win

1 hour ago, unino said:

both of them really ate and became one of my fav of their season:WAP:

they both really tight with their lipsyncs and know what to serve.

like mind you they lipsynced the most out of their season (Morphine 8 times!!) and still give it unlike some proclaim lipsync assasin aka queen of flops :fan:

what about the All Stars 4 lalaparuza? Latrice won that right?

and then there was Silky in her All Stars season.

4 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

what about the All Stars 4 lalaparuza? Latrice won that right?

and then there was Silky in her All Stars season.

AS4 wasn't a tournament, every lipsync had a winner and a loser and the girls only performed once

You could say that AS6 had a winner but that was Eureka, not Silky :giraffe:

when was this episode filmed?

1 hour ago, unino said:

she looks stress or giving dead face most of the time. and the mug doesn't help, we barely see her eyes. 

I actually think it's the way her actual facial features look. Her eyes are kind of small, she probably can't help it.

Nymphia maybe the most popular doll right now but I really doubt they'd crown her. Her edit has been weird so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.