RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Also, if you ever feel useless remember Michelle and TS Madison were in this episode.

Girl they got a full show and a paycheck. I'd love to be useless like them :jonny2:

• Haha 2

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Morphine winning 50k because she jiggled the hell out of that BBL in that last lipsync

A wise financial investment

And they're going straight to her ass, so she can jiggle it to win AS12's crown me thinks :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

Rooting for Amanda to become

the queen of she done already done had herpes :date2:

I- :deadbanana2:

There were some... Interesting choices in the judging but overall I think the right queen won. Her and Mhi'ya gave us electrifying lip syncs all season long.

GREAT performances by Morphine, Mirage and Megami, they truly shined in this episode. Amanda, Hershii and Plasma low key redeemed their lip sync performances too so it was nice to see. Xunami, Geneva, Q and Dawn... Were there. It was so nice of Dawn to choose Amanda so she could advance and get her redemption though, that's a real friend right there.

55 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Also, Q is sweet and humble this Episode :clap3:

That's because she's already out. 

Anyway I kinda liked Plasma outfit. 

I was so excited to see the queen of flips but she served mid the whole episode :noparty: 

I can't believe there are people who think Plasma won, I got second hand embarrassment watching that performance

Morphine DEVOURED everything omg, she had the perfect balance between pulling stunts and serving face. She will definitely be getting a dollar from me when I go to Miami :smitten:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MaveD1 said:

Mirage was cute but girl has to learn to stop dancing and lipsync during the song. She has a good dance repertoire but tries to dance to everything single word. 

Honestly tea

Even when she knows the words, there are times when her lips are barely moving :rip: saw it in her talent show performance in the very first ep

let keep morphine praise going because she really served it this season. 

she really gave us MUA girlie but with actual performing talent, cuntiness and charisma. also she's like the one yall want to be around and kiki with.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Megami kinda won that last lip sync…. But they weren't about to give $50K to an early boot.

I even said earlier in the thread when Megami was eliminated that she had a lot of potential but was too insecure about herself. She really decided to let herself shine last night.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Giancor said:

I thought Hershi won too but the  I watched it again and… I think Mirage deserved her win

I still feel bad for Hershi tho. She didn't show a lot this season 

Hershi started strong but it's clear she has some work to do performance wise but the end of it 

• Like 1

That's so **** up that Mhi'ya lost against Megami because Plasma already ate her ass up no shade :priceless:

Morphine and Megami WON, so well deserved :clap3: Megami proves she's such a smart queen and understand the songs and make them fit her style :clap3: 

MORPHINE THE STAR THAT YOU ARE :jonny5:
MeGAGmi also came out of nowhere and slayed the house down.

Plasma absolutely WON that 3-way lipsync, MEH'ya lost the second she chose to bury herself at the back of the stage.

• Like 1

Morphine ate ATE ATE  :jonny5:

I love how she won every lip sync this season :clap3:

Megami will be invited to all stars now

the right queen won! morphine became one of my faves of the season. She did that. 

Oh MOTHERphine :smitten: we ain't worthy

MORPHINE LOVE DION THE ULTIMATE LIP SYNC ASSASSIN :WAP::flame::clap3:

MEGAMI SURPRISE OF THE SEASON :flame::clap3:

Most of the girls getting a rudemption and a great last showing :clap3:

What a great ******* episode! They should only do this format for the Lipsync Smackdown from now on.

MORPHINE you'll always be famous :heart2:

she's sooooo gorgeous

The J.Lo "mi gente latino" reference at the end :deadbanana: I love her

• Haha 2

The way Plasma sabotaged herself with that diabolic wig reveal :deadbanana4: she went from slaying to looking like a crazy aunt after 3 vodkas :deadbanana4:

Morphine getting her flowers as she should :clap3: we love the personality and mug of the season :clap3:

• Haha 4

Hear me out - Irene Dubois and Mirage are invited back to Season 17. Two of the most beloved early outs of recent years.

It's a split premiere and Irene is in the first group while Mirage is in the second :smitten:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Morphine the ICON that you are :clap3:

Mirage gagged me, she moved so beautifully on that stage and looked amazing too. I really would love to see her back on the show for AS or a future season.

Okay... Megami just became the first Drag Queen that I actually tipped.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I was disgusted with Megami's "campiness". Sex humor during a lipsync is so played out and just unfunny. MIB was right, she really is a perverted Nina West toe sucking kind of girl. :mazen: 

Do you live outside the USA? Or have you only ever seen drag on TV?

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

How dare you come for mother pRUscilla

priscillas-look-for-episode-9-of-drag-race-italia-s3-v0-4ugiqao8ci5c1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8b487ad7941e5a94177d46f21d7eef7b69602855

Now Mama Pao... That's a different story. You can whack herfor me :fan:

The fact that someone would try to say Priscilla is one of the worst hosts when there are so many other horrible hosts and Priscilla gives us: long-winded, over explained Italian culture realness, one of the fiercest scoldings a judge has given a contestant before, and also trade…

I will pray for them. 

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 2

Morphine is just an average lip syncer to me, don't get the hype. Mirage and Megami both beat her imo. I could watch Mirage perform for hours, she's so mesmerizing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mirage is just an average lip syncher to me, don't get the hype. Morphine and Megagmi both beat her imo. I could watch Morphine and Megagmi perform for hours, they're so mesmerizing.

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Morphine is just an average lip syncer to me, don't get the hype. Mirage and Megami both beat her imo. I could watch Mirage perform for hours, she's so mesmerizing. 

While I don't agree with all of the above, I do really think Morphine is just above average but because there is so much fierce stanning for her in here, I just didn't feel like hearing the backlash of that opinion…

tumblr_nlulebTwgh1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.