RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm not saying it's on the same level as touring with Madonna, but she just had a video interviewing Dua. People hate her so much they can't see how wildly popular, recognized and successful is outside the show.

People also undermine Sacha tbh. Since shes the sole writer of her book as well as one of very few producers for her shows, pretty much all the income of her tours go directly to her. And shes selling out those venues globally.

• Like 2

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Heirloom said:

The downfall of Bob is so sad to see, ugh she used to be my favorite now I can't even stand listen to his voice :doc:

especially with that ******* snot **** she does constantly. I have no idea how people manage to listen to her podcasts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

especially with that ******* snot **** she does constantly. I have no idea how people manage to listen to her podcasts. 

omg that sound :doc: I thought it was just me!! 

23 minutes ago, rN820 said:

omg that sound :doc: I thought it was just me!! 

i never listened to Sibling Rivalry because Bob and Money together activates my fight or flight but Bob was on an episode of Race Chaser and i couldn't finish it because it would happen every minute. 

she adressed this on Patreon before I believe and basically was like "idc". now, idk what the issue is and maybe it's medical or serious but then you just don't have a voice for podcasting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

:toofunny2: that and the constant boomer take just put me off completely. 

Alaska (tho a bit boring alone), Delta and Meatball are the only queens that I can tolerate on podcast setting. Maddy potentially can if only she has better audio quality.

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

People also undermine Sacha tbh. Since shes the sole writer of her book as well as one of very few producers for her shows, pretty much all the income of her tours go directly to her. And shes selling out those venues globally.

Who? 

Also, Bob wont say anything. Glad you all finally got on the Bob hate train. MONETION RISE! 

8 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Who? 

Also, Bob wont say anything. Glad you all finally got on the Bob hate train. MONETION RISE! 

Sasha as in Velour, dont know why it autocorrected to the c :suburban:

1 hour ago, Antonini said:

As if Monét saying nothing about it is better :skull:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

The way the three most successful stars from the show are Trixie, Bob, and Jinkx, and the only one I liked on the show is Bob :redface:

You just made that up. Idk who the "3rd" biggest is but it's certainly not that creature.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

You just made that up. Idk who the "3rd" biggest is but it's certainly not that creature.

Gail, she was just on Broadway, is about to STAR as Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors, is gonna be on Doctor Who, her live shows are acclaimed and sold out, etc.

There are other successful queens (Bianca comes to mind), but I fear Kinkx is still top 3 :monkey:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

It's a condition he has. He already had surgery for it but didn't work. What do you want him to do, NOT podcast because of it? Not work?

"It is whaaiiiiiiiieeeeldd to mee whiiiieaaaylddddd"

is more annoying than anyrhing you listed in here

11 hours ago, Shinning said:

Bob is touring with Madonna… Trixie is never seeing that level gig.

That's one gig sis trixie is still way more relevant she has a successful brand YouTube channel and a way bigger social media and media presence.

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

well the facts are facts and jinkx is kinda everywhere now in both broadway and TV/film

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

It's a condition he has. He already had surgery for it but didn't work. What do you want him to do, NOT podcast because of it? Not work?

as i said in another post, i didn't know if it was medical or not as it's not my business. but i can decide for myself that that isn't acceptable for podcasting, cause i think it's a disgusting sound. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

as i said in another post, i didn't know if it was medical or not as it's not my business. but i can decide for myself that that isn't acceptable for podcasting, cause i think it's a disgusting sound. 

Seriously, like would y'alll be ok with someone constantly sharting wet ones in the background just because they had IBS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I love Bob and Trixie but saying Bob is more accomplished than Trixie is wild. 

I feel so sorry for Dawn, the way she was completely destroyed from first seconds of that lipsync, poor thing served everything but Body :gaycat6:  Kudos to Morphi, she completely ate with no crumbs left :clap3:Also, I disappointed that judges kinda $hit on Nymphia for no reason, when she carried the whole challenge, it's not her fault that Dawn had difficulties to fully embody her character and produce some decent jokes :gaycat2:

Do y'all think Bob could've cracked the top 4 if he had been on S9? :coffee:

Heidi is more accomplished, successful & relevant than any of the girls y'all fighting about

fuck-you-heidi.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Of course. 

Bob is talented, as we all know, but what really carried him through S8 was his charisma, nerve and personality (which Ru loved).

He would've BODIED everybody on S9 in any and every acting/comedy challenge, completely dominated 'The Snatch Game' and would've been strong in the performance challenges also. 

That said, his biggest downfall would've been the fashion/design challenges where he would've been obliterated by Sasha, Shea and Trinity. 

Overall, he very much falls into the category of Bianca Del Rio and Jinkx Monsoon

With Bob on S9, either Peppermint or Trinity would've missed the T4 and Bob would've ultimately been T2 alongside Sasha or Shea. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

easily, she was and still is FORCE when it comes to drag race

33 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I feel so sorry for Dawn, the way she was completely destroyed from first seconds of that lipsync, poor thing served everything but Body :gaycat6:  Kudos to Morphi, she completely ate with no crumbs left :clap3:Also, I disappointed that judges kinda $hit on Nymphia for no reason, when she carried the whole challenge, it's not her fault that Dawn had difficulties to fully embody her character and produce some decent jokes :gaycat2:

spill

also totally unrelated, the man in ur pfp (taecyeon) is looking FOINE there omg

• Like 1

Are Bob and Shangela still close? I've noticed over the years that Shangela posts him up and down her socials but I don't really see him post Shangela much (prior to the allegations against Shangela).

20 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Of course. 

Bob is talented, as we all know, but what really carried him through S8 was his charisma, nerve and personality (which Ru loved).

He would've BODIED everybody on S9 in any and every acting/comedy challenge, completely dominated 'The Snatch Game' and would've been strong in the performance challenges also. 

That said, his biggest downfall would've been the fashion/design challenges where he would've been obliterated by Sasha, Shea and Trinity. 

Overall, he very much falls into the category of Bianca Del Rio and Jinkx Monsoon. 

With Bob on S9, either Peppermint or Trinity would've missed the T4 and I think Bob would've been T2 alongside Sasha or Shea. 

Can't really add anything else to this, well said. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.