RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Sapphira is a BLACK woman. 

The moment she would've responded the way in which we know a bad b*tch can, Q would've crumbled and a certain demographic of the fandom would've chatting sh*t all throughout her insta feeds.

What the f*ck does Sapphira not responding the way YOU would want her to have do with her having "no personality" anyway?

:hoetenks:

Please. 

Now THIS is the energy I would love to see from Ms. Cristal stomping all over Queef :clap3: 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What the f*ck does Sapphira not responding the way YOU would want her to have do with her having "no personality" anyway?

:hoetenks:

Please. 

Bc it'd be entertaining tv  :confused: Is that too much to ask for? Her overacted confessionals don't quite hit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Bc it'd be entertaining tv  :confused: Is that too much to ask for? Her overacted confessionals don't quite hit.

She's already providing enough entertainment thanks to her many talents. If that's not enough for you, then you are watching the wrong show. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

She's already providing enough entertainment thanks to her many talents. If that's not enough for you, then you are watching the wrong show. 

Which is why I want her as the winner. It wouldn't hurt if she gave some cheap drama on top of that. A simple 'It's not my fault Ru thought I was better than you' would feed me enough.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

Which is why I want her as the winner. It wouldn't hurt if she gave some cheap drama on top of that. A simple 'It's not my fault Ru thought I was better than you' would feed me enough.

greedy bottom 

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I mean, Sapphire might deserve the crown, but she didn't deserve that challenge win, I don't see why the vitriol towards Q, who is clearly not winning, is needed.

:clack:

SPILL..

everyone and their mother knew Sapphira didnt deserve that win but was instead focusing on their energy to "at least Q didn't WIN, I hate her".. like, you can hate a queen and still be objective

Q's bitterness is VALID.. Sapphira is still the most deserving for the crown tho

:clack:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm so tired of Willam hating on RuPaul every single episode of race chaser and hot goss

Like we get it, **** 

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

greedy bottom 

She paints so more like greasy 

Saphira did not deserve to win last week but it's simply not her choice who gets to win so Q's anger towards her is so ******* weird. Q is an immature spoiled brat who looks like an overgrown cailou. Anyways I'm glad Monet and Naomi called her out

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

I'm so tired of Willam hating on RuPaul every single episode of race chaser and hot goss

Like we get it, **** 

He's still doing that? :rip: I stopped listening a while ago. The bitterness I was used to but suddenly he started going on this "I won't let you forget, we won't forget RuPaul closed the doors for trans people!!” when he literally had to be taught by Courtney not to be transphobic :rip:  

Then he got sad that Bob brought up his blackface on Sibling Rivalry. I thought we weren't forgetting people's past? :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

Willam has always been a bitter loser. I'm so glad more talented queens have surpassed him in popularity so he's gone back to being just another aging Weho personality :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Imagine if Q was on S15 with Mistress and Luxx... whew!

2 hours ago, Riot said:

Imagine if Q was on S15 with Mistress and Luxx... whew!

Neither of whom were as pathetic and insufferable as Q is now, especially MIB. 

55 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Neither of whom were as pathetic and insufferable as Q is now, especially MIB. 

I was saying that those two would've torn her ass apart worse than Mother Loose :skull:

9 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Crawl all the way back to Bravo or Zeus girl.

• Haha 1

i'm loving Morphine, she's give me life.

and she could sneak into top 4 right now. she could definitely kick Dawn and Q out. and has a good chance battle it out with Sapphira, Plane and Nymphia. 

Edited by unino
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, unino said:

i'm loving Morphine, she's give me life.

and she could sneak into top 4 right now. she could definitely kick Dawn and Q out. and has a good chance battle it out with Sapphira, Plane and Nymphia. 

Honestly I agree :smitten: I know Q deserves that spot but GUESS WHAT MIMI? I don't care I want Morphine in the finale 

• Like 1

Q being so salty over Sapphira winning is hilarious, especially considering Plain ate her up during that challenge. 

• Like 1

I'm glad people are waking up to Morphine, I've been loving her this season. Something about her is so fun, and I just enjoy her personality and drag quite a bit

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

i literally did a "drag queen flopping" today at my interview (machine learning interview, ***** i bombed and called myself cringe, they said a lot of people had done worse) so i rly salute morphine and she's now one of my finale pics

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

i literally did a "drag queen flopping" today at my interview (machine learning interview, ***** i bombed and called myself cringe, they said a lot of people had done worse) so i rly salute morphine and she's now one of my finale pics

Mama kudos for saying that. For spilling 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

Let's raise our hands and pray that today, Q is finally GONE! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Morphine stanning :clap3:

Only the most refreshing personality of the season along with Mirage :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Let's join hands and manifest a Morphine top 4 placement and a Q/Dawn elimination for today :butterfly:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Q lashings and Morphine stanning? What an amazing day to be an ATRL member :smitten:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.