RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The switchening on Violet ever since she started hanging out with Gottmik :intoit:

I've disliked her since her since her season. :coffee2:

Edited by Morissette

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting how Bob implies that Alaska's Mae West held the title as the best performance in Snatch Game history before Jinkx's Judy. :lakitu:

Also agree with her regarding Raja having the best fashion sense of any contestant on the show ever. 

Edited by Goaty

26 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Violet coming for the OG fashion queen that served 8000x better looks than her 99% of the time.... :bibliahh:

Right? Who does she think she is :bibliahh:

I previously joked that Raja & Mik might not fully get along and had zero chemisrty on fpr but now I feel like they're being super harsh for a reason?

33 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Violet is treated like a fashion God who can do no wrong. I hope the fanbase LASHES her when the episodes are uploaded to youtube. She and her perspective are beyond overrated. 

I think she's still riding the fashion credence she got from her step-down look on the finale of season 8. I'm not going to say her fashion is bad but I think it's overrated, and there are plenty of queens -- Kim Chi, Shea, etc. --  that understand fashion (and fashion references) as well (if not better) than she does. 

TheOnlyOne

Daily reminder that Gottrigged is only in a position to toot and boot actual legends because you melanin-averse cigs refused to recognize and properly appreciate the black excellence Thee Symone gave in favor of an unseasoned, untalented, Getty-funded twink who cosplays as a rejected member of KISS. The fact that people in this very thread chose to stan white mediocrity like her is exactly why she’s a WoW favorite and giving Raja the boot so y’all did it to yourselves. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

I think that Yvie should have won Episode 1. I don't care about the wig--her performance and lyrics were stellar. I also would have given the other spot to Trinity tbh. It's funny that those two are the ones the judges actually critiqued when they were my favorites in the group. 

Some of Violet’s comments on Raja:

”Choices had been made mama”

”She’s having fun, huh? Look at her go.”

“The more I look at it the more I’m like “I don’t know.” Because it’s ruffles and hair and hat and sleeves and volume and… This is the only skin you’re seeing (gestures to face). She’s so covered up it’s like a nun or something.”

”I want a belt.”

On the shoes:

”It’s reading me like an old-man sock foot with a slipper.”

”It almost gives me the Vivienne Westwood, y’know with that heel but like… it’s not that.”

Violet picked up that it was “baroqué” style but then seemed to have an issue that it was in an obvious Louis XIV reference. The memes of her saying “no” got to her head :skull:

Edited by Both Sides Now

GottMoneyAndNoTalent needs to go back to chasing her pedo friend James Charles and stay far away from the WOW basement

16 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Very interesting how Bob implies that Alaska's Mae West held the title as the best performance in Snatch Game history before Jinkx's Judy. :lakitu:

It's kinda true tbh :swan:

Tbh I think Bob may be onto something, I don't see this performance in too many discussions of "best Snatch Game ever" but it's really ******* good

7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact that this cast features a queen who literally pretended to be a black trans woman to talk **** about her black competitors, a queen who supports pedo-baiting child pron lookalikes, and a queen who says transphobic **** about leaving your pronouns at the door yet good ol ATRL uses classic racist rhetoric like "there's something about..." and "vibes" to talk negatively about Shea. Maybe it's just me but I certainly don't see Shea Coulee trash talking minorities under a secret online identity or jerking off to the cutest babyboy with the biggest ass. Now THAT'S what I call bad vibes. 

Wait which queen is this :rip: I have not been caught up with all the queens' drama. I also agree the Shea hate is so unwarranted, she was way more fun to watch on s9 but she's still great as she is now.

I wish the judges were a little more critical this season, I know it's supposed to be fun and cute to celebrate the winners but there's been a few questionable looks and performances that would be torn apart in a normal season.

TheOnlyOne
2 minutes ago, costlyxo said:

Wait which queen is this :rip: I have not been caught up with all the queens' drama. I also agree the Shea hate is so unwarranted, she was way more fun to watch on s9 but she's still great as she is now.

I wish the judges were a little more critical this season, I know it's supposed to be fun and cute to celebrate the winners but there's been a few questionable looks and performances that would be torn apart in a normal season.

Who else but the scrub a dub dub get into my tub, Mommy’s gonna wipe down all of these subs queen herself?

No shade but I certainly remember the last time a camp queen wrote about her fetishes in a Ru song. 

36 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

They should’ve gotten Aquaria on FFR bc :rip: 

Come again?

Screenshot-2.png

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Some of Violet’s comments on Raja:

”Choices had been made mama”

”She’s having fun, huh? Look at her go.”

“The more I look at it the more I’m like “I don’t know.” Because it’s ruffles and hair and hat and sleeves and volume and… This is the only skin you’re seeing (gestures to face). She’s so covered up it’s like a nun or something.”

”I want a belt.”

On the shoes:

”It’s reading me like an old-man sock foot with a slipper.”

”It almost gives me the Vivienne Westwood, y’know with that heel but like… it’s not that.”

Violet picked up that it was “baroqué” style but then seemed to have an issue that it was in an obvious Louis XIV reference. The memes of her saying “no” got to her head :skull:

This is SPOT on and the girls who DONT know fashion are exposing themselves and im glad to see it.

Violet literally could not be more correct and this is EXACTLY what I said a few pages back about this look.

Trinity proving why she's THEE winner of AS4 what a talented icon, Monet winning EP1 with that ATROCIOUS verse and serving pure TRASH on the runway :bibliahh:Wanna talk about payola? 
I am not surprised with Jinkx she's a legend after all. 
Top 4: Jinkx, Trinity, Viv & Raja
trinity-the-tuck-drag-race.gif

8 minutes ago, costlyxo said:

Wait which queen is this :rip: I have not been caught up with all the queens' drama.

Oh honey, Jinx has on many an occasion made her um.... preference in (boy...men?) very well known.

Is it time we remember her obsession with one Ivy Winters in Season 5?

Rub-a-dub-dub, get in my tub
Mommy's gonna scrub down all of these SOBs
Yes, I'm Jinkx and I aim to please
If you don't believe me, check my knees

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

mama-this-is-garbage-ru-pauls-drag-race. 

Just now, satellites.™ said:

This is SPOT on and the girls who DONT know fashion are exposing themselves and im glad to see it.

Violet literally could not be more correct and this is EXACTLY what I said a few pages back about this look.

But correct where? I’ll freely admit I know nothing about fashion but it sounds like Violet was applying her references to something she didn’t get. 

Her issues seem to be how covered up it was but also acknowledged it’s baroque (I think this is what she was referencing - she mispronounced it or I’m missing something).

Also, how are you going to say that a king’s mantle should be belted? That just sounds like you can’t understand a historical reference. Same with the shoes.

Violet was praised on S7 for knowing her references but she doesn’t seem to have a clear idea of what she wants this look to be. 

1200px-Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg

I think Violets main point was that Raja (an og fashion girl) knows how to do that look as clean and chic as possible because she already has done it in the past and better. Raja layered those fabrics in a way that would've gotten and has gotten many girls read to filth for not having a silhouette that was noticeable. Adding on the matted wig and the bulky shoe just made it even more out of wack, instead of bringing the eye into one spot it's forced to wander all over looking for somewhere to start. Its giving more joker, but not as polished either.

wzgiwaqovu091.gif?format=png8&s=6dfc8eba

This is what I expected of Raja if she wanted to be more covered up.

beyonce-for-the-mrs-carter-show-world-to

Just watched both epis of FPR and Violet is on one. She booted both Raja’s looks. 

Both FPR epis were a bore tho.  No thanks. 

Ok got it you wanted a corset and thigh high boots - the height of fashion for those who are in the know :skull:

4 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Just watched both epis of FPR and Violet is on one. She booted both Raja’s looks. 

Both FPR epis were a bore tho.  No thanks. 

Who is the other host, Raven?

Okay maybe I can see the merit behind booting Rajas first look (just because I know voilet hates anything without a belt or corset)… but the second look was perfection so now I know they on some bullshit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.