RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Nymphia’s accent didn’t make me uncomfortable at all or feel try hard whatsoever personally. I mean, she quite literally has an accent, she just emphasized it a bit for the challenge. 

The whole “who has long nail? ohhh pick this up for me, ohhh wipe my ass!!” sent me :ahh: It felt natural, like a line from a real comedy standup.

Is this a safe space? This obviously did NOT age particularly well, but I always cackled at this standup set growing up, and Nymphia kind of reminded me of this. The obvious difference being Nymphia is… actually Asian.

Plane and Q were funny and the best group combined, but Nymphia was my individual winner with challenge and runway considered. Everyone, including Sapphira, was a distant safe/bottom.

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

The way I was a Drag Race stan and now I completely forget it even exists. :dies: I think the last season I watched was All Winners or the Willow Pill season (don't remember which came first). Is any of the recent seasons worth watching?

I'd say so. S15 and 16 are both great and very entertaining!

• Like 1

ESCANDALO!!!

• Like 6

…… either Nymphia deserved a solo win or Plane/Q a double win. The judges commentary on Nymphia was so STUPID.

Mhi’ya mopped Morphine, I’m PISSED she went home against her but I saw the writing on the wall as soon as she threw her train on Morphine :rip:

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She literally sat right there in Untucked and thanked Sapphira for writing her material in this challenge.

You guys.... like....

:deadbanana: thank you lol 

sapphira literally carried the whole team 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

She literally sat right there in Untucked and thanked Sapphira for writing her material in this challenge.

You guys.... like....

It’s stuff like this and the fact megami wrote most of if not all of her girl group verse that makes me think she needs more time before she wins a season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Every season has some questionable wins, but this is just disrespectful

Q did a lot better than Sapphira, both in the seminar and on the runway

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyways, Plane Jane should have won the challenge. :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It’s just really funny to see Q losing at this point 

Mhi'ya making an outfit based on an AI art :bibliahh: legend

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

It’s just really funny to see Q losing at this point 

Mte

i don’t think we’ve ever seen a queen take it so seriously 

• Haha 1

I don't get why Nymphia struggle so much with comedy and writing :rip: she was absolutely hilarious on MIB's video. Poor our Asian's nerve get the best of her

7 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I don't get why Nymphia struggle so much with comedy and writing :rip: she was absolutely hilarious on MIB's video. Poor our Asian's nerve get the best of her

To be fair this season was taped a year before MIB's video so maybe shes grown since then

• Like 1

What the ****

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

You guys.... like....

And Sapphira still ****ed up the jokes she wrote! Makes it even worse tbh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Mhi'ya making an outfit based on an AI art :bibliahh: legend

It literally shows how far she got in the competition considering her only talent is doing flips :rip:

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

You guys.... like....

I missed this part!!! Now Sapphira being in the top makes a little more sense. I still don’t know that she was better than Plane or Q but it does make a little more sense. Nymphia needing ghost writers in most challenges does kind of make me question whether or not she needs a bit more time before she gets a crown. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

It literally shows how far she got in the competition considering her only talent is doing flips :rip:

Considering she is one of the veryyyyyyy few queens who have successfully showcased ballroom voguing and battling, I think it’s dismissive to claim her only talent is flipping. 

Additionally even if that is her “only talent” she is the only queen in several seasons of drag race who can say they have that skill. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Considering she is one of the veryyyyyyy few queens who have successfully showcased ballroom voguing and battling, I think it’s dismissive to claim her only talent is flipping. 

Additionally even if that is her “only talent” she is the only queen in several seasons of drag race who can say they have that skill. 

And good for her, but this is not RuPaul's Gymnastics Race, is it? She might be a decent entertainer for Drag Brunch but she fell short in almost every challenge—the definition of filler queen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

The AI served though

spacer.png

The fact that she copied the hair as well AHDLFKFHHFKDKDK she really dgaf :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Nymphia was the only funny one in the challenge tbh. These challenges are always a struggle for me.. I cringe so damn hard everytime :chick3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.