RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Plane and Q knocked it out of the park..

I also dont understand how neither of em won lbfr

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn & Morphine are obviously the next boots lol

production is itching to get rid of those two lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sapphira winning this challenge ? GAG  :deadbanana4:  she wasn't even the best in her group, let alone overall :skull:

it should've been either Nymphia, Plane or Q 

also, the disgusting judging about Nymphia's accent :mazen:

Edited by G.U.Y
  • Like 5

Did any of y’all saying Plane and Q smashed it genuinely laugh at those “giving drag queen names to historical figures” jokes?

Not a judgement I’m just genuinely curious about your sense of humor.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Q TANKED

Sapphira is the QUEEN OF DRAG.

**** Plane Jane

BIO+OPTION+2.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 6

10 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

I mean she wasn't really that funny. No one was :skull: felt like I was being gaslit by confessionals.. stop showing confessionals of queens saying its funny and just show the funny

but I will say it was interesting to give Q so much storyline when she wasn't going to win

If Plane's and Q's aint funny then what does that tell us about the others? Trainwreck

Theirs are the cleanest, wittiest, meatiest presentation.. even Sapphira doesnt sound convincing in her confessionals when she said "we did good"

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Did any of y’all saying Plane and Q smashed it genuinely laugh at those “giving drag queen names to historical figures” jokes?

It's not just the jokes, it's the delivery, presentation and being able to convince or sell the subject on hand cause it's a seminar..

Sapphira just did a hosting gig and also slipped at some point.. 

• Like 4

Runway Wise

1. Nymphia

-Dawn-

2. Plane Jane

3. Sapphira

4. Q

Challenge Wise

1. Q

2. Plane Jane

3. Sapphira

4. Nymphia

Overall Ranking

1. Q

2. Plane Jane

3. Sapphira

4. Nymphia

But that's just me i guess :giraffe:

Edited by LIDDOATIN

8 minutes ago, LIDDOATIN said:

It's not just the jokes, it's the delivery, presentation and being able to convince or sell the subject on hand cause it's a seminar..

Sapphira just did a hosting gig and also slipped at some point.. 

The way that wasn’t the question I asked :chick1:

• Confused 1

That said, i also think Sapphira deserved the Snatch Game challenge more.. while Morphine deserved the Funk Challenge by a hairline

It also had me wondering why they pushing that Plane is not doing up to her caliber.. i dont get jt

Edited by LIDDOATIN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q and Plane were consistent. They weren't funny funny but they were consistent, others were even unfunny and inconsistent. 

Also, mostly racism, but the fans are lukewarm to Sapphira given her wins. She is kinda serving Brooklyn Heights. Good at everything yet ppl are somehow finding it hard to connect. I think her edit is also a factor. I can see Nymphia/Plane upsetting as long as they don't flop the finale. Let's be real, Morphine, Q, or Dawn won't win even if they surprise at the finale.

Edited by OreGuy

While we are at it, Sapphira was praised because she was able to come back after a flub, but Dawn was low when they commended her for heavy lifting their group? Should've been held to the same standard, either both high or both low, not one gets a win and one gets a low placement.

Anyway, Sapphira is mother and deserving of a crown. Just don't payola her too much.

• Like 3

Sapphira really reminds me of Lawrence Chaney/Chad Michaels. Super boring, no charisma, but technically performs well and will end up winning. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

WTF was that runway. 

Only Nymphia looked good and it was stellar. 

• Like 2

Q and Dawn are the worst queens this season imo. So unlikeable.

• Like 1

Love Sapphira, but I personally didn't really see this win for her. She was like 4th for me behind Q/Plane/Nymphia.

I think I would've given the win to the Plane/Q team, had Nymphia high, Sapphira safe (or high), and then the rest how it went.

That lipsync was cvvvvnt :smitten: Love those two girls. It was close, but I do think Morphine won.

Sad to see Mhi'ya go... She was a kiii and I would've liked more of her, but it was also kinda her time.

• Thanks 1

Glad to see people acknowledging this was Plane and Q robbery despite everyone hating Q's guts

I don't get why they bothered payola'ing this Sapphira win when she's already doing better than everyone without it

:clack:

Why is Dork still here? Should've made it a bottom 3 lipsync and sent her home too, tf?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

exactly!

I do think Q and Plane were objectively the better ‘presenters’ but theirs just wasn’t funny, i def expected more from Plane

Sapphira was the only one i enjoyed in the challenge

Edited by Scandalous

i’m failing to see why yall don’t think Sapphira has charisma or is uninteresting. i personally find her very endearing and likeable, she has a similar professional / mother figure type of presence like Sasha but i do still see a personality in her. just because she doesn’t start drama doesn’t mean she’s boring

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Mother nymphia keeps getting robbed and it's getting tiring.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

If they judged on runway AND performance I think Nymphia should have won. 

If not then I liked Plane the best but I understand why Sapphira won. She just owns the stage. 

• Like 6

Love mother Sapphira, but that win was completely gifted to her. You can't fumble and win. I also didn't like the fact that it was a solo win when it was a group effort, the way production switches the criteria every time is frustrating honestly.

I didn't have issues with Nymphia's accent, but she was trying so hard to be funny that it became cringy. That's worse for me because I couldn't enjoy her performance despite not being that bad overall.

To me either Plane or Q should've won this (both, preferably) and the latter had every reason to be gagged neither of them won.

Bottom 2 was correct and the lip sync was a kii and a half, easily the best this season. Morphine completely obliterated Mhi'ya though, I really didn't expect that. Love her shy ass but it was about time The Queen of Flops Flips went home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

The way I was a Drag Race stan and now I completely forget it even exists. :dies: I think the last season I watched was All Winners or the Willow Pill season (don't remember which came first). Is any of the recent seasons worth watching?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.