RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

rihannafan

Nymphias flawless critics, we are so back 

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

• Like 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I can’t take the Sapphira criticisms seriously when i can’t name a single funny or dramatic thing Sasha Colby said all season, and y’all lived for her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

rihannafan
1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Also I can’t take the Sapphira criticisms seriously when i can’t name a single funny or dramatic thing Sasha Colby said all season, and y’all lived for her. 

Are we finally hating on sasha colby? :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

If plane doesn’t win …

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Who is shading Sapphira. No shade but Sapphira is a much more versatile queen. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 1

Oop 

She deserved others so I’ll take it 

rihannafan

Not a Sapphira win, lmaooo

gurl what

I don’t like either tbh 

Oh Q is PISSED!!!!

She had an evil look on her face right before they came on stage to dance and she didn't even dance when they exited the runway

Tbh, did feel like Q should’ve won that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q is big and bold for someone who’s lucky production sees it for her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not the queen of flips throwing her cape at Morphine like that :bibliahh:

It was her time unfortunately. I love her stunts but she does not always time them well to the song. 

• Like 1

THAT LIP SYNC WAS SO???

Morphine ATE

also SAPPHIRA WON OH IKTR

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I didn't live for Sasha and have very similar issues with Sapphira, actually :rip: The polished, professional, boring winner is TIRED.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Are we finally hating on sasha colby? :heart:

OK BACK TF UP???

Reddit is dragging Mhiya 

That could have been very dangerous though 

Favorite lip sync of the season! Mhiya and Morphine really delivered. It felt so drag. Morphine was quick and made the dirty move work and gave it right back. 

Of course Plane is delusional :laugh: Joel Kim Booster… ma’am. I agree with morphine. Please get on onlyfans. 

in retrospect, it was hinted at pretty heavily that Michelle would be filling in for Ru on down under. 

Plane - very funny. I think she was the stronger of the two in her team. Her runway was good but something about that coat was off for me. 

Sapphira - not great but not terrible. I loved her runway though. I got 80’s from her the most. Genuinely shocked that she won though. I kind of thought Plane should’ve gotten it. 

Nymphia - … banana. Again. I’m bored. She also wasn’t particularly great in the challenge. The runway - as always - was phenomenal. One of my favorites. Idk what she’s wearing next week but her hair looks amazing. 

Q - kinda stiff but still delivered. 4 whores and 7 queers ago indeed. The runway was cute and had a good story. She was ******* cracked that she didn’t win. Seems like she’s gonna melt down next week and I’m here for it. 

Dawn - i felt bad for her. She definitely carried their team. As for the runway… boot. Even the judges said she was doing all the heavy lifting. 

Morphine - She seemed to think she was tanking more than I did. Aside from having to cut Nymphia off, she wasn’t terrible. She didn’t look like the other two though so that was a negative for me. The runway was okay. Compared to the others it seemed kinda basic. 

Mhi’ya - gurllllllllllllllll. It was bad. It was REALLY bad. Idk about the runway. It wasn’t bad but I didn’t really get 1980’s. She was the correct one to go home tonight. 

• Confused 1

MHIYA THROWING THE CAPE AT MORPHINE HAS ME ******* SCREAMING

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sapphira really is on another level. Her hosting talents and confidence really shined tonight.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.