RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

well the queens themselves declared Sapphira as winner by this mini challenge :deadbanana4:

Period, the girls themselves just told Ru who their Queen is. She has this in the bag now, no way Ru goes against both the stats and her own girls' idea of the winner for their season. Saph always clear runway, comedy, makeup, talent, she has it all.

The :crown: is more apparent to me here same as Bob and I guess Plane/Naomi and Nymphia Kim are the ones people expect to snatch it.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened lately that all Nymphia stans are being insufferable on reddit now? :rip:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

What happened lately that all Nymphia stans are being insufferable on reddit now? :rip:

They realized she's not winning because of her non-factor edit I guess. 

• Like 1

Dawn talks mad **** for someone who has been serving safe the whole bloody competition. The moment she touches that bottom 2, it's over, mawmaa.

(And same goes with Cubeq.)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Dawn talks mad **** for someone who has been serving safe the whole bloody competition. The moment she touches that bottom 2, it's over, mawmaa.

(And same goes with Cubeq.)

She(yawn) went on a whole Twitter rant about this :laugh: 

Must suck to be her though…her one good(?) talent is allegedly costume design yet there are at least 2 other queens, if not more, who do it better :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'm curious about sth. Nymphia hasn't been giving much and her edit hasn't been the most favorable since like episode 3 or 4 yet it's generally agreed upon that she's making it to the finale. Why is that? I mean have we all been trained to smell the air and predict who the finalists will be or is it sth else?

14 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Someday this gooning fanbase will get it once some white dude states the obvious on tiktok

Raja not getting it is disappointing but her presence on FPR has been on a lifeline for half a decade now so I really don't take anything she says seriously anymore. Raven didn't realize because apparently neither of the races she identifies as relate

:ahh:  you cleared 

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

have you seen this thread since the beginning of the season? i said it in the past but the girl basically has trixie fandom :deadvision:

• Thanks 1

oh gag it!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

have you seen this thread since the beginning of the season? i said it in the past but the girl basically has trixie fandom :deadvision:

We thought it would be Dawn but Nymphia acting like a 5 year old made it easier for them to infantilize her :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FLAallday said:

She(yawn) went on a whole Twitter rant about this :laugh: 

Must suck to be her though…her one good(?) talent is allegedly costume design yet there are at least 2 other queens, if not more, who do it better :laugh:

I know she's mad pressed that Sapphira has overshadowed her in the design challenges without making being a seamstress her entire personality :ahh: 

Stupid RAT

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

NOT a Tubi original :toofunny3:

Caia is too fierce. she's really making Heidi looks worse.

5 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh gag it!

3 or even more times on drag race and a mention every other episode is kind of a lot lol. I think people have been called out for less is all. 

I personally don’t even think this is a a big deal though lol. 

• Like 3

Sapphira winner of the season, like there’s no other option and the other queens know it :gaynetcat4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q and dawn need to leave, they’re dead weight atp 

funniest part of Dawn's embarrassing twitter rant last night was when she said that a challenge win is an "arbitrary qualifier"

a challenge win.... an arbitrary qualifier... in a COMPETITION  :bibliahh:

• Haha 14

“This is all concept and no gorgeous” is instantly iconic to me 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

funniest part of Dawn's embarrassing twitter rant last night was when she said that a challenge win is an "arbitrary qualifier"

a challenge win.... an arbitrary qualifier... in a COMPETITION  :bibliahh:

Wasn't she the one who clocked Mih'ya's 'group' win too? LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dawn planning to psychologically **** with Nymphia with the potion only confirmed that she’s an evil rotted twink that planned Plane’s false accusations with Amanda and Jay Kay.

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’m on planes side but “this is all concept” is not quite the read she thinks it is :rip:

But she’s dragging dawn so we will accept it :gaycat1:

not the preview alone has the fans eating yawn alive to the point that she had to recant her “reads” :laugh:

Dawn of the dead indeed 

• Haha 4

I was talking to a straight colleague about this show and she was like oh I absolutely love the runways but the only reason I can’t really watch it are the horribly cheesy acting challenges and I was like “oh girl don’t worry the gays agree with you that those are the worst part of the show and are sometimes almost unwatchable to us too” :rip: 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I was talking to a straight colleague about this show and she was like oh I absolutely love the runways but the only reason I can’t really watch it are the horribly cheesy acting challenges and I was like “oh girl don’t worry the gays agree with you that those are the worst part of the show and are sometimes almost unwatchable to us too” :rip: 

she better get those nuts away from MY community and our tacky and cringe ways. only GAYS and the DOLLS can cringe.

edit: and maddy

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.