RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

20 mins in and Dawn irritates me. She’s ****** disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Watch UNTUCK and you will see her human side.. love that moment

• Thumbs Down 1

Gals, is it true that Plane and Nymph has somethng going on intimate?? That might explain why Plane gave Nymph the potion

1 minute ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Gals, is it true that Plane and Nymph has somethng going on intimate?? That might explain why Plane gave Nymph the potion

Nah; tho they are the closest with each other from this season; Plane even went to Taiwan with Nymphia so nn

Also yeah I don’t dislike Dawn as much anymore but maybe it’s because the writings on the wall already for her unlike Q-uestionable

1 hour ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Her listing off the mental disorders her therapist has diagnosed her with :rip: So insufferable

Edited by Moloko Plus
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

The message was good, but I just need a c*unty girl group song. Not this. 

None of them really have star-quality to be a winner to be really honest. Mainly because they all lack something important. Q doesn't know how to move nor walk. Sapphira is too polite bordering boring. Plane is good but never a 10/10.  Nymphia is charming but not funny. 

im re-watching season 7 with the untucked episodes and whoever edited this episode really ****** up with putting the same Katya clip three ******* times :rip:

edit - theres a fourth time :rip: i hope whoever edited this episode was fired lol

Spoof! (There It Is) Season 7, Episode 4

Edited by Vixen Eyes

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

None of them really have star-quality to be a winner to be really honest. Mainly because they all lack something important. Q doesn't know how to move nor walk. Sapphira is too polite bordering boring. Plane is good but never a 10/10.  Nymphia is charming but not funny. 

i would give Sapphira the win, Nymphia second place and Plane third. i dont like Plane as a person but i think she serves better quality drag than Q.

2 hours ago, TryMe said:

I think most of the winners are not that well-rounded tbh

But imo the IT factor is when they can make the fans rooting for them to win, in this sense Sapphira, Nymphia and Plane are indeed top 3

Q was disturbingly bad in that challenge, and the runway look wasn't anything impressive either.

Should've went home!

c5kKBjf.gif

4 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Watch UNTUCK and you will see her human side.. love that moment

the downvote is SENDING me

Also, wtf was that lipsync song?? They can't structure the entire episode around the importance of voting and end it with sth so random. Even Power by Little Mix could work if they were a bit smarter.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Nah; tho they are the closest with each other from this season; Plane even went to Taiwan with Nymphia so nn

They confirmed on interview that there's nothing between them like Branjie.

I am rooting for Sapphira to take the crown. She is the most talented of the cast, plus her runways are always amazing. I would like a Sapphira/Mi'yah top 2 just for the kii.

Q and Nymphia are getting more annoying with every episode.

• Like 1

I mean the runway theme was True Color, did u guys really expect Nymphia to use other color rather than yellow:deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Plane is the only correct winner at this point.

Engaging, fully-realized, serves drama in an entertaining way, never fumbled a challenge (I won't fall for the edit putting her low last week :alexz2:), and WE ARE OVERDUE for a "villain" winner!!!!

We've had so many BORING queens win in the double-digit seasons. ENOUGH. Crown PJ!

spacer.png

Plane is boring to me. What is exciting or different about Plane to you? And please don't say the forced "mean" persona that she quickly backed off of anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

I think I am wearing rose colored glasses because I could not keep my eyes off Plane again and for me, Nymphia was the worst. Angeria clocked this in the Pitstop too so maybe I'm not delusional. I think the judges flat out lied about Plane not doing well and looking nervous for the sake of production. 

Edited by mindbender
  • Thanks 3

And when Q and Amanda start a post season podcast called Q+A and it’s the most grating and shrill thing you could ever listen to, then what :biblio:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

And when Q and Amanda start a post season podcast called Q+A and it’s the most grating and shrill thing you could ever listen to, then what :biblio:

You need to speak this out of existence :biblio:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

You need to speak this out of existence :biblio:

I’ll counter react to save… how bout a Mhi’ya/Morphine post season pod called MyAddiction

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Plane is boring to me. What is exciting or different about Plane to you? And please don't say the forced "mean" persona that she quickly backed off of anyway.

Yes, she dropped the "mean" thing after Amanda left, but she's still direct, honest, and shady. And we have a lot of winners who are so "professional" that we never even see them having real opinions about other queens, which I do think is a negative thing tbh. I feel closer to a queen when I feel like she's being herself on the show and not playing nice so she looks good on TV.

Other aspects of Plane I find exciting include: her stunning mug, the high quality of her runway looks and wigs, her sense of humor, her dancing skills, her face out of drag, the way she blends a camp sensibility with a polished, fashionable aesthetic, her kindness (saving Nymphia), her dedication to drag (evident in her backstory re: growing up in a homophobic Russian home), the way she has Bob bothered, etc. 

What's "boring" about that?

spacer.png

• Like 3

Has there been a winner who also won the Miss Congeniality title as well? Sapphira could be first to do so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.