RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dior said:

No lalaparuza this season? A choice was made. :katie:

Hopefully those never happen again.

The WORST episodes that always end in riggory.

• Thanks 2

Angeria is funny ngl 

but that southern education :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

what the ****, angeria has been EVERYWHERE this past week. get ready girls, production has a new AS favorite!

• Like 2

Another amazing episode , this season is shaping up to be one of the best 

The confessionals are so entertaining 

Sapphira ATE , im almost sure she will take the crown 

Plane i can't believe she gave the potion to Nymphia but really she is becoming the fan favourite - who would have thought  - 

Q was bad , but i enjoyed her so much . Her hat on the main stage was phenomenal 

Miya im sorry but i dont like her at all . Yeah she does acrobatics,  but her face has 0 charisma 

Morphine was amazing 

Dawn was really bad im really tired of her 

Nymphia... hm.. i was expecting more from her tbh.  All we got in the entire season from her were the shewing challenges and ... BANANAS . I got tired of all these bananas and her searching for inspiration.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KFC said:

My jaw DROPPED during Q's recording session. What a strange person :rip: she's literally a Chucky doll come to life

Well yes

q-the-music.gif

• Haha 11

I was rooting for Nymphia all season prior to this episode but I think I’m switching to Sapphira.  Nymphia has overdone the yellow and banana a bit too much for my liking, it’s giving Tina Burner just with a more favorable edit and color palette choice lmao. 

Sapphira is serving All Winners level runways on a regular season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KFC said:

My jaw DROPPED during Q's recording session. What a strange person :rip: she's literally a Chucky doll come to life

Soooooo weird and cringy :deadbanana: 
Her saying she can sing and then sounding a screeching mess

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I was rooting for Nymphia all season prior to this episode but I think I’m switching to Sapphira.  Nymphia has overdone the yellow and banana a bit too much for my liking, it’s giving Tina Burner just with a more favorable edit and color palette choice lmao. 

Sapphira is serving All Winners level runways on a regular season. 

yeah after the first few eps i thought Nymphia was gonna be my fav but i feel like she’s shown everything she has to offer already. everyone i’ve been watching it with is tired of her yellow/banana shtick. she NEEDS to show us something new

Love Nymphia so much but it wasn’t smart of her to play the yellow banana card again this week :katie:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Love Nymphia so much but it wasn’t smart of her to play the yellow banana card again this week :katie:

34 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

yeah after the first few eps i thought Nymphia was gonna be my fav but i feel like she’s shown everything she has to offer already. everyone i’ve been watching it with is tired of her yellow/banana shtick. she NEEDS to show us something new

For once I actually agree with this :sadviolin:

For me, the main appeal of Nymphia is how she always does something unexpected on the runway and makes it fashion. This week was incredibly predictable with a predictable reference to boot. I was hoping she’d do a different take on yellow or banana but she did kinda the most generic choice for both at a time in the competition where she should show us more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not a slide presentation challenge, I- :deadbanana2:

Just crown Nymphia and Saphira and go, Ru.

31 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Not a slide presentation challenge, I- :deadbanana2:

Just crown Nymphia and Saphira and go, Ru.

? public speaking while hosting gigs is something every drag queen should be able to do and we had similar challenges in the past.

but i'm confused why they spoiled plane's whole joke like that in advance.

Lowkey rooting for Plane now :stare:

• Thanks 1

so what was the point of the immunity potion lasting until this episode if it was going to be non-elim anyway. these producers :shakeno:

just bc I’m gay doesn’t make me less equal! :rainbow:

• Haha 4

I guess I disagree with the judges but I in no way thought Nymphia ate Plane up. My eyes were on her the whole time. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jacobdaniel said:

so what was the point of the immunity potion lasting until this episode if it was going to be non-elim anyway. these producers :shakeno:

I have a theory that the episode was supposed to have an elimination until the producers realised that it would send one of their pre-planned frontrunners home because they all did poorly

9 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

I think twas during their danceoff.. Nymphia grooved better but Nymphia's verse was just a hopeless case imho

I’ll give you that. Nymphia did dance a bit better than Plane but her verse was just… not doing it for me. 

This is the first time I go back to rewatch parts of an episode

But the recording session and rehearsal just get me in stitches :ahh:  Everyone shading and cackling at the STREAM of DIARRHEA

I know y’all hate her but Dawn delivered in the confessionals, she’s an EVIL *****

Plane also was hilarious to me, her brand of shade in delivery is so cold. Morphine delivered some good giggles too. 

“what is she…wearing? I just realized…what the **** is Nymphia wearing?”  :rip: 

• Haha 2

Took some of y'all long enough to see how one-and-a-half-note Nymp is.

:deadbanana: :deadbanana4: :deadvision:

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Did y’all see how Heated.mp3 Plane got when she realized she was about to be bottom 2. It was giving Luxx getting chopped before Lip Sync For the Crown :dies:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.