RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I actually really enjoyed this episode! The workroom stuff was hilarious - the way they were all reading each other during the recording session :rip: 

It was great to see natural and funny interactions after the UKvTW episode last night :rip: 

Sapphira and Morphine ATE and were clearly the Top2! Shame about the song they gave them, but they still slayed it :clap3: 

Not that it matters, cause everyone ended up safe anyway, but idk if I agree with the rest of the rankings...

I live for her so much, but am I the only one who thought Mhi'ya kinda flopped this week? She looked so dead in the face during the performance. Maybe the dancing itself saved her, but idk, I thought this wasn't her strongest this week. I don't know who else would've deserved the high spot though, cause everyone besides the Top2 was on a similar level.

Mother Theresa Jane securing that Miss Congeniality crown by giving her potion to a sister :alexz: 

• Like 3

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the yellow part nymph had a solid verse that wasn’t just word vomit 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I enjoyed the episode, and I feel like it kinda solidified Sapphira as the winner of the season. 

• Like 1

I think Jane only gave the potion to Nymphia bc she ****** her votes up in the premiere episode so this was damage control.

• Like 3

Just now, ninasayers said:

I enjoyed the episode, and I feel like it kinda solidified Sapphira as the winner of the season. 

Well... the political challenge winners (Sharon, Bob & Jaida) always win their seasons :fan:

• Like 7

Sapphira is clearly winning so Nymphia and Anetra can be the Final 2 in All Stars 11: All Rice :clap3:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean according to the judges she did worse than Nymphia so

also her performance skills this episode were.. not those of the winner let’s say that much 

anyways I agree with the sentiment that it’s pretty much gon be sapphira anyways

I’m pretty sure that Ru was joking about that part when she told her she was safe. Or she was implying that the most memorable part of planes performance was giving the potion to Nymphia. Either way, I don’t think she was out performed by Nymphia. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PMM said:

i wish i had q confidence, she thinks she's serving at everything (singing, acting, comedy, etc.) while she's good at sawing only. 

Come on now, she can also act (Rusical) and do comedy (Snatch Game & Talent Show)

She's really bad at dancing tho

• Thanks 1

The only queens that can do all around ade obviously Sapphira and Plane

Acting, Dancing, Singing, Fashion/Design, Sewing, Comedy, etc

And serving personality and good tv as well.. Sapphira exudes motherly vibes and Miss Congeniality while Plane serves Main Villain B*tch

They're the rightful top2 tbh

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’m pretty sure that Ru was joking about that part when she told her she was safe. Or she was implying that the most memorable part of planes performance was giving the potion to Nymphia. Either way, I don’t think she was out performed by Nymphia. 

I think twas during their danceoff.. Nymphia grooved better but Nymphia's verse was just a hopeless case imho

• Like 1

not Ru clocking Plane like that :deadbanana4:  he clearly wants her to be a cvnt 24/7

but Nymphia did gag her a bit during the dance off :gaycat6:

And not them giving Plane her own OST for landing in the btm for the 1st time :deadbanana4: her power

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, KFC said:

My jaw DROPPED during Q's recording session. What a strange person :rip: she's literally a Chucky doll come to life

the jump from "yeah i can carry a little tune, i was raised in the theatre dahhling... 💅" to the most grating voice that has ever been produced by a living mammal. i was gagging. 

imagine SUCKING at every challenge other than a design challenge and still believing in yourself omg. now that is admirable.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

the jump from "yeah i can carry a little tune, i was raised in the theatre dahhling... 💅" to the most grating voice that has ever been produced by a living mammal. i was gagging. 

imagine SUCKING at every challenge other than a design challenge and still believing in yourself omg. now that is admirable.

Y'all keep saying this about Q but she placed high in both a comedy challenge and a performance challenge

Like, she isn't any worse at those things than say, Dawn is

Q is just really, really annoying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q and Plane deserved to be at the bottom on this ep:rip:

Nymphia at least sold her verse and did her thing while performing. Same goes to Dawn, she was flavorless but at least she didnt look stiff af as those other 2:rip:

• Like 1

Just now, Solaris said:

Y'all keep saying this about Q but she placed high in both a comedy challenge and a performance challenge

Like, she isn't any worse at those things than say, Dawn is

Q is just really, really annoying

we don't buy into what the producers are instructing us to believe. in the real world, Q plays the same unfunny character that speaks like a toddler in every acting/improv challenge and it is never a serve. 

i am not pressed about dawn because she doesn't get half the unnecessary praise Q gets from the judges, she has been deservedly safe most of the season & at least she can give us some tolerable confessionals without vocal frying and sounding like she just had a concussion. Q is surviving on some weird payola. 

• Like 2

i think Nymphia did amazing. i doubt that she would have been in the bottom

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

we don't buy into what the producers are instructing us to believe. in the real world, Q plays the same unfunny character that speaks like a toddler in every acting/improv challenge and it is never a serve. 

i am not pressed about dawn because she doesn't get half the unnecessary praise Q gets from the judges, she has been deservedly safe most of the season & at least she can give us some tolerable confessionals without vocal frying and sounding like she just had a concussion. Q is surviving on some weird payola. 

Idk I find both Q and Dawn so grating

My skin CRAWLED this episode when Dawn went "The wind that's coming is Nymphia's elimination. OH MY GOD HAHA CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT, I'M SO SHADY MAMA HUNNTI THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS." So over it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Im just watching the full episode now and the microaggression from last week towards Mihya when Saph helped her make her dress was intense. Queue to Nymphia saying Megami wrote HER CHALLENGE LYRICS in a WEEK SHE WON and no one batted an eye?

SEE WHAT WE MEAN?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Im just watching the full episode now and the microaggression from last week towards Mihya when Saph helped her make her dress was intense. Queue to Nymphia saying Megami wrote HER CHALLENGE LYRICS in a WEEK SHE WON and no one batted an eye?

SEE WHAT WE MEAN?

Yeah I forgot about this but when it happened I was thinking I would have gone off if I was Mhi'ya

They pick on Mhi'ya

• Like 2

I knew sth was up when I didn't have

to dodge a Watcha Packin on YouTube

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

SEE WHAT WE MEAN?

Agree, the only thing I can say about this is that design last week was the only brief for the week, while the group challenge was writing and performing, and Nymph performed it v. well and helped create choreo. That's when the girls from the side started clocking nymph is a dancer. So everyone comparing that week to mihya's complete assist last week is.. interesting.

Edited by KasioKas

nymphia if i ever see you in a yellow dress again

:rogue:

6 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

nymphia if i ever see you in a yellow dress again

:rogue:

If she chose a green banana :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

No lalaparuza this season? A choice was made. :katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.