RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Production forcing Plane Jane to use the immunity poison for Nymphia only so that the "nobody is going home this week because y'all did great" twist makes sense :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Sapphira really crowned herself with this episode though, she did amazing in the challenge and that runway was EVERYTHING :jonny2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

i won't go back to every single episode but she was also saved for the girl group challenge where she did not write one single word (if mhi'ya getting help from sapphira put her in the bottom, why wasn't nymphia?) and the rusical, where she did not know her words. her doll also didn't match her outfit, which was why the other queens were criticized.

but anyway let me keep it shut from now on. obviously she has the same fanbase qualities as miss mattel :gaycattel:

Nymphia was the obvious bottom this week, but the Girl Group was literally a "GROUP" Challenge.. the girls in the group are suppose to help each other to WIN cause slaying alone while your groupmates are sh*t wont make you a Winner in that challenge :rip:

And her not looking identical to her doll cost her the high placement

Edited by LIDDOATIN
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Stan said:

The girls were extra shady this episode lmao  

This tbh, lmfao.. also Mhi'Ya finally loosening up :clap3:

Plane giving that potion away is probably producers' at work? No?

Morphine really SMASHED this challenge tbh.. but this was an obvious setup for a 2nd Sapphira WIN, we aint mad cause she slayed

Edited by LIDDOATIN

Sapphira is so deservingly winning the season. She’s been good at everything so far, has won minis, maxis and two lip syncs, helped Mhi’ya and encouraged Plasma last week while being able to do great on her own, and she is able to articulate some political opinions when asked to while her “biggest competition” is still talking about fruits and colors for equality!!1!1 :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Sapphira is so deservingly winning the season. She’s been good at everything so far, has won minis, maxis and two lip syncs, helped Mhi’ya and encouraged Plasma last week while being able to do great on her own, and she is able to articulate some political opinions when asked to while her “biggest competition” is still talking about fruits and colors for equality!!1!1 :dies:

I think she misunderstood the brief about convincing the audience to VOTE FOR HER :rip:

That said, she's really CHOP worthy this ep

• Haha 1

this episode was so bad omg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

My Mother, Sapphira Cristal. 

:loki:

She is absolutely winning this season at this point, I just know it. 

Hopefully Plane Jane is in the top 2 with her.

The top 2 we deserve, easily the most consistent and well rounded queens this season.

• Like 3

Plane Jane won the season within the first couple of episodes, and she's only kept delivering non-stop, this season will be remembered for HER.  :fan:

Sapphira edges Plane out with the runways, performing abilities and levels of polish, so if Sapphira rightfully wins the crown, we'll basically have 2 winners this season.

:ryan3:

• Like 3

Sapphira's a good and talented performer/comedienne, but she's still not that exciting to me idk :rip:

I'm kind of pulling for Nymphia, Plane and Mhi'ya as my top three :toofunny2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I’m kinda baffled by the hate this ep is receiving.

I enjoyed it. I thought the performance was well filmed, the recording session was hilarious & the ep was full of shady talking heads.

The only thing that was a downer was the non elimination & the tragic lipsync song, but even that was saved by a great performance by Morph & Saph. Idgi? :psyduck:

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 3

Ugh I was so ready for a Q & Dawn double sashay.

The challenge was OK. Sapphira was great and she's giving winner vibes again.

I'm really glad that Morphine got her moment to shine, too. Hopefully they'll keep her for a bit longer.

Edited by Ponzi

I thought this episode was fun too because all the shade and mess of the rehearshals, and the challenge wasn't that bad either. Also the editing of everyone struggling and having reasons to go home was really enjoyable (even if it was done purposefully for the sake of the twist)

Plane and Q bombing this week, why of course it’s a non elim episode :rip: 

the fumes at Nymphia when no one fully slayed besides Morphine and Sapphira. Dawn/Q/Plane awful dancing, Mhiya’s runway being awful (wtf was that wig :rip:), weak verses from a bunch of them….

• Like 4

why tf did plane do that :skull: if it's producer who forced her :rip: nevertheless she's his season main character by far

i was rooting for Morphine to win this ep :(

I change my mind, let Nymphia lose so she comes back to allstars more well rounded

44 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Sapphira's a good and talented performer/comedienne, but she's still not that exciting to me idk :rip:

Well, Sapphira is extremely talented, polished and rather technical with her drag, this is one of the reasons why Ru loves her, but she’s also older and quite reserved. 

This is nothing against you but perhaps her personality is too “mature” for a lot of DR fans. I recall people saying the same about Sasha Colby last season (though her style of drag is far more sexy than Sapphira’s) and saying that she was “boring” despite her utter slayage.

Sapphira reminds me of Bob/BenDeLaCreme/Bianca though probably not as “loud”. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Sapphira reminds me of Bianca/BenDeLaCreme/Bianca though probably not as “loud”. 

Tbf these 3 all have something they truly excel in. Sapphira doesn’t have that but she is extremely well rounded. She’s basically more like a sasha Colby imo

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I’m kinda baffled by the hate this ep is receiving.

I enjoyed it. I thought the performance was well filmed, the recording session was hilarious & the ep was full of shady talking heads.

The only thing that was a downer was the non elimination & the tragic lipsync song, but even that was saved by a great performance by Morph & Saph. Idgi? :psyduck:

The mixing on the track was so horrible it took away from the queens actual performances.

When they were singing the track sounded empty but loud at the same time. But when they weren’t it was very noisy and all over the place.

Not that I expect major record label quality mixing from drag race. It’s just this was atrocious.

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Tbf these 3 all have something they truly excel in. Sapphira doesn’t have that but she is extremely well rounded. She’s basically more like a sasha Colby imo

Thats true. Bob/Bianca/Ben are definitely more talented comedians but they were also very well-rounded during their seasons, Ben moreso on AS, similar to Sapphira. 

I wouldn’t quite say Sapphira is Sasha though because even Sasha was a far more electric performer and dancer and that was where she excelled the most. 

Sapphira is a much better overall drag entertainer. 

• Like 1

i wish i had q confidence, she thinks she's serving at everything (singing, acting, comedy, etc.) while she's good at sawing only. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JO1s said:

The mixing on the track was so horrible it took away from the queens actual performances.

When they were singing the track sounded empty but loud at the same time. But when they weren’t it was very noisy and all over the place.

Not that I expect major record label quality mixing from drag race. It’s just this was atrocious.

Ah, I guess I didn’t really notice. I focus more on the performances & delivery during these types of challenges, the songs & mixing are usually trash so I don’t have expectations. :penguin:

Does anyone actually listen to dragrace music like that? Other than Wrote you, Read you or Bing Bang Bong, I don’t think any challenge songs have ever appealed to me enough to actually care. :gaycat6:

This episode was BS

Sapphira is giving me what I was expecting Sasha Colby to give. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kinda fantasizing a season where only 1 bottom is picked by the judges and then that queen decides which of her sisters she wants to lip sync against. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.