RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Someone on Reddit said Q is a great designer but bad drag queen and :rip: 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphira winner tbh.

They need to do a double elimination with Dawn and Morphine next week to make up for this episode and whack challenge, I need filler-less episodes.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anvarie said:

I have a feeling everyone is going to eat

gUI64y9.gif

• Haha 4

The girls were extra shady this episode lmao  

• Haha 1

Grown to love Dawn over these last few eps & this one solidified. Shady bish :heart2:

Great top 2, both did amazing. 

We’re not going to pretend that Jane & Q weren’t clearly the worst. Both should’ve been bottom & lipsynced, resulting in a Q elimination. Neither of their runways were particularly redeeming & it would’ve been a gag after Jane gave her potion away. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Plane JESUS reading Dawn for filth like that next week :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m kinda over this season officially. It’s just not exciting.

I know Nymphiarinas may still think otherwise, but I definitely don't see her winning the season after flopping the political challenge (what was that verse?). It's either Plane or Sapphira's crown to lose at this point.

Challenge was a mess though, easily the worst of the season. 

Dawn about to get SCALPED by miss Jane, I can't wait! No wonder her and Amanda planned Plane's pre-season cancellation, they must've been so pressed they got dragged through the mud on national TV :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Y’all hold Nymphia to such a low bar sometimes, which is ironic given she’s a frontrunner.

This is also true of real life and most communities in general. It can become very frustrating but I assume theyre all young so it checks out.

Sad part is they can't even see it. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

but I definitely don't see her winning the season after flopping the political challenge (what was that verse?). It's either Plane or Sapphira's crown to lose at this point.

How is plane still in the convo then lmao 

Anyways yeah sapphira is def winning this, she’s good at pretty much everything lmao, I don’t find her to be super exciting but she’s still a solid addition to the winners circle and better than a good amount of US winners

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

******* HORRIBLE EPISODE. mother plane disappointing me with the potion, morphine being the ACTUAL winner but them rigging it just to not give it to her, nymphia being underwhelming and banana as usual, bad runway looks (except morphine and dawn), the potion basically being pointless, ross being there spewing some nonsense on my screen, the terrible mixing of the song in which you can't hear a single vocal clearly, the disgusting lipsync song, Q somehow still being there... the list never ends. i want my one hour BACK. just give the crown to the quirky and young fan favorite and call it a season at this point. oooh i am pressed!!!

rupaul's look was the only decent thing about this. and it was only 10 seconds.

gUI64y9.gif

• Haha 1

Also this is the song they bringing on tour lmao? Leland let’s find you another job

• Haha 5

Q looks f*cking unhinged in those gifs I'm crying :ahh:

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

How is plane still in the convo then lmao 

She won her first episode and Snatch Game, this was her first slip up and it wasn't even that bad

On 2/12/2024 at 2:27 AM, 40000000000000 said:

Q is lowkey not a good queen ngl, she is just a good costume designer and seamstress. she lacks in personality, wit, stage presence and overall charisma uniqueness nerve and some talent.

i feel like the talent show was a fluke for her.

9 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Someone on Reddit said Q is a great designer but bad drag queen and :rip: 

me being ahead of the curve as always. well YES.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

She won her first episode and Snatch Game, this was her first slip up and it wasn't even that bad

I mean according to the judges she did worse than Nymphia so

also her performance skills this episode were.. not those of the winner let’s say that much 

anyways I agree with the sentiment that it’s pretty much gon be sapphira anyways

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

also her performance skills this episode were.. not those of the winner let’s say that much 

anyways I agree with the sentiment that it’s pretty much gon be sapphira anyways

not to start anything but they are the same judges who saved nymphia numerous times and specifically after the snatch game, when she was undoubtedly the worst. they are obviously on some other **** when it comes to her, we can't base anything on the judges' "opinions".

Just now, 40000000000000 said:

not to start anything but they are the same judges who saved nymphia numerous times

She was only really saved for SG; she’s certainly not getting the payola that someone like Q is getting who should’ve been gone this episode 

Here's the REAL question

If something happened like Sapphira got cancelled or something, who would they crown INSTEAD of Sapphira

Probably Nymphia right? (I'm assuming Nymphia makes it to the finale)

Just now, Solaris said:

Here's the REAL question

If something happened like Sapphira got cancelled or something, who would they crown INSTEAD of Sapphira

Probably Nymphia right? (I'm assuming Nymphia makes it to the finale)

yup that would be the safe choice to please the 15 year olds.

the real winner is plane.

q-the-music.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean you can't really trust the judges on critiques because they're most often than not pushing a storyline. Jane was undoubtedly in the bottom in this episode, but even if she wasn't and her performance wasn't top placement worthy, her ass would've been thrown in the bottom just so she could use her immunity potion, trust.

Plus Nymphia hasn't won in a while and was given a huge pass on Snatch Game.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

She was only really saved for SG; she’s certainly not getting the payola that someone like Q is getting who should’ve been gone this episode 

i won't go back to every single episode but she was also saved for the girl group challenge where she did not write one single word (if mhi'ya getting help from sapphira put her in the bottom, why wasn't nymphia?) and the rusical, where she did not know her words. her doll also didn't match her outfit, which was why the other queens were criticized.

but anyway let me keep it shut from now on. obviously she has the same fanbase qualities as miss mattel :gaycattel:

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.