RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Everything was 100% correct so far imo

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Honestly Jaida deserved the win over Monet because if they were gonna clock Yvie's wig they should have clocked Monet's ugly Scorpion cosplay!

lmao totally! I swear it reminded me of something, but I could not put my finger on it :ahh:

Jinkx is amazing and so talented but her fans are Trixie/Katya stan-level annoying. 

Anyways, Monet, Raja and Jaida are my faves of the season so far :sistrens:  I didn’t expect to love Raja so much going in, but she’s kind of been getting robbed and is really flexing on the girls effortlessly. Her looks have been so different but very “cool” which is her brand I guess. Work mama. 

I don’t see how Jinkx doesn’t stomp this season though after that snatch game. The other girls just can’t really compare in drag race comedy challenges. If I were the other queens, I’d be block, block, blocking that ass every week, especially cause most drag race challenges are comedy based for the most part (improv, acting, snatch game, commerical, roast/stand-up, etc). 

11 minutes ago, justin. said:

@TheOnlyOneI'm familiar with the other two, but which queen said to leave pronouns at the door? 

Viv

Boy George went off on one saying pronouns are attention seeking and they should be left at the door.

The Vivienne retweeted it saying 'THIS'

Got backlash, and apologised 

the-vivienne.png

39 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

!!!

Jaida was robbed in EP1. Monet looked a hot mess and was not memorable in the challenge at all. Being WoW's lapdog is really paying off for her I guess.

Literally in what world is Monet WOW's lapdog?

She hasn't been on anything for WOW Presents in ages, the Pit Stop is produced by Viacom, WOW is literally not involved. The X Change Rate was for AOL and Sibling Rivalry is not associated with WOW in any way.

Y'all really just be making nonsense up to support whatever narrative you've formed in your head :rip:

Oh wow, the Monet haters out in full force.

Sorry, Front Runner X Change is stomping just like anyone who isn’t an OMXCH thought she would! A multi-talented and polished queen— deserving of the Queen of Queens title. :clap3: 

I came into this season ready to be annoyed by Jinkx stans but she’s eating I’m sorry. 

Any of Jaida/Monet/Jinkx could have won alongside Shea for episode 1. 

None of them touched the best verse of 2022 though: 

4 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

She hasn't been on anything for WOW Presents in ages, the Pit Stop is produced by Viacom, WOW is literally not involved. The X Change Rate was for AOL and Sibling Rivalry is not associated with WOW in any way.

Y'all really just be making nonsense up to support whatever narrative you've formed in your head :rip:

DRAG THEMMMMM :clap3:

When Jinkx had the WowPresents show and Raja is on FPR but radio silence there .... Monet makes the girls pressed. 

Monet Nation:

Serendipity

Relampago 

TheOnlyOne

Tamisha Iman

9f708acc0c7922a443bb3f4c1dbcddb79ef23e1a.gifv

15 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

You better clock

Oh and not Monet’s perfectly fine performing outfit getting called out when everyone else looked a mess too :ahh: 

Clearly that wasn’t factored in cause none of them were serving winner in those outfits. I’d go as far as to say everyone’s was worse than Monet’s except Trinity’s and MAYBE Jaida’s. But yeah, a performance outfit has never really stopped a win for a performance challenge (see: Denali). I can only think of one example, which was Ra’jah in AS6 when she wore grey boots. But I mean… it was dumb then and it would be dumb now unless the outfit actually takes away from the performance like what happens in the UK version for girl groups (Joe Black/Charity Kase). But since no one wore a matching outfit… well it doesn’t really apply. 

TL;DR— Monet ate and was rightfully awarded a star :clap3: 

TheOnlyOne
12 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The fact that Raja, Jinkx and Jaida have ALL done more with WoW than Monet :deadbanana4:

These gurls here truly have ROT for brains and just make sh*t up. Not only do they flat out tell lies but they believe their own bullsh*t

Serving Bob level of gaslightery :eli: 

TheOnlyOne
35 minutes ago, justin. said:

@TheOnlyOneI'm familiar with the other two, but which queen said to leave pronouns at the door? 

EN1bsFdWsAAZifq?format=jpg&name=small

16 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Monet Nation:

Serendipity

Relampago 

TheOnlyOne

Tamisha Iman

Monet Nation:

Serendipity

Relampago 

TheOnlyOne

Tamisha Iman

That Bad Eartha

Seeing her sold out comedy show in LA tonight. Queen things

TheOnlyOne

Recap of the past few pages according to ATRL:

Shea is simultaneously insufferable, boring, AND has "bad vibes"

Shea bringing couture to the runway is the downfall of this show even though we all know damn well Violet would've tried to do so too had she been cast

Monet should win nothing, her outfits are bad, and her Mike Tyson wasn't great

Despite Jinkx, Jaida, and Raja working with WoW, Monet is the true World of Wonder lapdog

Jinkx standing in place and not knowing choreo in a DANCE challenge is deserving of a win

The only black queen worthy of success so far is Jaida because she's not a threat to the white faves

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0dvd36ysbvxat1ykzm0hlkz&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Yeah I agree that Monet's win on the first episode was not impressive at all cuz like 2-3 other queens could've replaced her placements. 

The most impressive performances so far for me are:

Jinkx Snatch Game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shea's first week >>>>> Raja's Snatch Game.

The others are pretty safe

I swear if Jinkx doesn't win this

5 minutes ago, igninton said:

I swear if Jinkx doesn't win this

Jinkx or Raja, nothing else will be tolerated

The legend's back again, gonna snatch the crown
'Bout to turn the whole world upside down
Sickening little ***** whit an itty, bitty waist
Child, I'm never afraid to put a ***** in her place

XE2V.gifXE2V.gif
She's a queen for the people, you're mother-tucking right
Got the looks, the beauty, I know you're gonna like
Slayed a worldwide pandemic, what's seven more queens?
With a stamp from mama Ru, even though I can't sing

c7741f5879530bcd1b05d16457b8e4b7bf400adc

28 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The only black queen worthy of success so far is Jaida because she's not a threat to the white faves

Now this is a reach girl. I DO love Monet, for those questioning it, I ALWAYS support the top tier black queens and always have.

I just think Monet gets special treatment because of how likable she is and that does NOT match her drag ability imo.

Charisma 100

Uniqueness 0

Nerve 80

Talent 90 (edit: she DOES NOT sew) 40 point deduction! 50

Whereas I feel Shea and Jaida are pretty high in every category of C.U.N.T. which is why they won their seasons. :coffee:

Edited by satellites.™

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

giphy.gif

What was this look like really :lmao: from the neck up  she looks gorgeous, but the shoes and the trans flag and just doesn't give the exact feeling she was hoping lol. A It would've been much better if the dress was black or nude maybe, but this is just very confusing.

10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

giphy.gif

The fact that Michelle had the nerve to say she loved this. :rip: 

I don't even watch US Drag Race anymore and it reminded me of her messy fake readings and antics.

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.