RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Maddy, Deja and Kornbread have all been on tho…

Your point does still stand but Maddy/Jasmine are kinda S14’s only stars. Meanwhile S15 is just… filled with them. Even S16 is way more memorable.

I did forget about Deja and Korn but I guess they were forgettable so :michael:

None of the S14 girls have done AS yet so there's still a glimpse of hope for the season to be redeemed

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, mindbender said:

I don't understand not wearing boobs--when did that happen!? 

Another mark against Q for me, no boobs and showing man chest… it’s just not it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

A mess

What if I'm just curious to see how deeply ****** up Hitler was and just want to check out the book he apparently wrote? That doesn't mean I'll suddenly become his reincarnation. The girls are bored I'm afraid.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Maddy/Jasmine are kinda S14’s only stars

I would personally add Daya as well, but it's absolutely wild regardless. Camden might be the worst runner-up of all the US regular seasons.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

I would personally add Daya as well, but it's absolutely wild regardless. Camden might be the worst runner-up of all the US regular seasons.

Daya and Camden were basically on the same tour for months :skull: 

9 hours ago, Rotunda said:

SNATCH GAME

T. 7 - Dawn

XcERTGNcL3A_ycr6jsqbf7IEjn_Y-_ZDN4cIge7H78AB2-NXj68Wnq4y8ihn0rb93-4oRfECK490gErnMo9EWAcItL2yzQp3l1TVMbisphJNe1cB47UICdjBtQS263DKco6MjXd3ZmUekyxmF2Xor5uCVVELJA

1st: 0

2nd: 1

3rd: 2

7th: 17

8th: 14

9th: 17

T. 7 - Nymphia

wjvYj4ptg7-whXchNop85Zn_-4myjI9CHRymE88YIobVfcVqZwX0wDG0g1v0lTJ4kwDtZP0bf8YcCyxCaifRUz98LvxkjQv0NC3JsgiKpz2LnIpkoEGI5FF7tEZ2Ug_UyuPXNXAQTuZSlkBwsqbYkj_neWv48w

1st: 1 @unino

2nd: 1

3rd: 1

7th: 14

8th: 15

9th: 18

Score: -92

Placement: Bottom 3

8 hours ago, Rotunda said:

1. Plane Jane

gQmmYfgkFRLxWVJ3uma_ZsXHuVY05SCHqGUHlPBuJonLduOxPKTY10y88mHK9sygGIg3gyEmiUnzhv0Zvl-S-drAHhrDSKiT3rBb9bVMYMLYbFbAk6wtAl17RNNuu_KcYrM2soW3BDWXgblxwq-hK2f4ZPn0yQ

1st: 46

2nd: 13

3rd: 3

7th: 0

8th: 1 @unino

9th: 0

Score: 165

Placement: WIN

wow i was unhinged with that but i just do what to protect my queen from bottom 2 and well i kind of did! 

the collab of the century :jonny:

also MIB is snatching all the S16 girls? that's smart for her. like get them views mama! 

• Like 3

Is nobody gonna talk about how uneven that eye make up is though? It bothered me so much for the entire video, I thought she'd fix it eventually but no :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Rotunda said:

4. Morphine

cwU-5fDdUlhBDWSrfF0um0QvkvjU2IMOuPnFahmH-0X2vnDXPZ5Ot-pVqy54Gf6od0yJEOxnVYGBFRskneb9IIP_Tjpd8xLDo15EcgRCJk5H-OwYLhTPxsOOGQuVVDQwN4XRcJ7kXm5oewISKfkmuAfDta-wBQ

Top Toot: 0 

Toot: 59

Boot: 16

Bottom Boot: 0 

Toot

She’s lucky the mug is always STAMPED and sitting cause this unlined look is basic as hell

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Is nobody gonna talk about how uneven that eye make up is though? It bothered me so much for the entire video, I thought she'd fix it eventually but no :deadbanana2:

I mean.. compared to Dawn’s video this is at least serviceable but yeah I was surprised I thought her make up skills were better 

Edited by Navyofbadgals
  • Thanks 1

Season 14 might have been kind of uneventful but it's not THEE worst. That title belongs to s13 :coffee2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dekkan said:

I despise Camden but I have to give her props and admit she's better than Adore, Kim Chi and Pearl

1 hour ago, Ponzi said:

Season 14 might have been kind of uneventful but it's not THEE worst. That title belongs to s13 :coffee2:

You mean 12 :eli: (minus Jaida ofc)

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

she's only trying to come for trixie. please be nice to her. 

also it's NOT her own face so why would she care :fan:

1 hour ago, Ponzi said:

S13 is better than S14 imo. S13 wasn’t RuPaul’s best friends race and the girls had interesting dynamics with each other + the runways on S13 where some of the strongest ever for a regular US season (whereas S14 I thought generally the runway showcasings were on average weaker). Also a much better snatch game, one of the best regular US snatch games in a good while. 

S13 & 14 were both ruined by awful slow pacing. But I would easily rewatch 13 over 14. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

You mean 12 :eli: (minus Jaida ofc)

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

S13 is better than S14 imo. S13 wasn’t RuPaul’s best friends race and the girls had interesting dynamics with each other + the runways on S13 where some of the strongest ever for a regular US season (whereas S14 I thought generally the runway showcasings were on average weaker). Also a much better snatch game, one of the best regular US snatch games in a good while. 

S13 & 14 were both ruined by awful slow pacing. But I would easily rewatch 13 over 14. 

I said what I said :sistrens: maybe if they kept legend Tamisha Iman for a bit longer the season could've been saved, but a strong snatch game (not really imo) and good runways (I'll give you that) can't save a season from an awful, unlikeable cast.

People saying Camden is the worst runner-up when Kandy Muse is RIGHT THERE... TWICE :biblio:

The only good things to come from that mess were icons Symone and Utica.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 2

S15's cast was very weak, what are y'all smoking ?

S14 had the best challenges and writing in years and years and it went back down with S15. Weaker queens, copies of S14's successful challenges but less well written.

Now i do understand the lack of eliminations can be annoying but the viewing and cast was so much more fun. It saved my faith and Drag Race after the worst two seasons ever back to back (S13 and SH*TSEASON 6 of All Sharts)

Luxx and Anetra are boring filler queens on any season but ended up in the top 4 because of how terrible the cast was.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

thank you Mhi’ya :clap3:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I have to lowkey agree… I found to be more entertained by the cast of 13 than I was by 14..

The runway is my favorite aspect of the show so that plays a big factor as to why I enjoy that szn more. It also just has more stars (all star potential) in general for me

S14 lacked any superstars, and the runways were a bit of a step-down (didn't mind that as much, it gave an old-season vibe to the show), but it was definitely a return to form after the downward spiral of 11 - 12 - 13. Hell, we could include the back half of S10 in that. Drag Race was in decline for a while!

The MTV era has been pretty good so far, definitely the best that US Drag Race has been since S9.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Luxx and Anetra are boring filler queens on any season but ended up in the top 4 because of how terrible the cast was.

:clap3: i like anetra because she can perform and tear up the stage, but lux was basically a redditor who somehow made it on the show. the nerve of calling somebody else generic when everything she did was a reference. :skull:

Luxx and Anetra would sweep on s14 cause all the girls suck there no shade; s15 is great and 16 is too so far; MTV era kinda eating 

• Confused 1

S15 for lip syncs, S16 for fashion

s14.. for nothing?

16 minutes ago, Subomie said:

S14 lacked any superstars, and the runways were a bit of a step-down (didn't mind that as much, it gave an old-season vibe to the show), but it was definitely a return to form after the downward spiral of 11 - 12 - 13. Hell, we could include the back half of S10 in that. Drag Race was in decline for a while!

The MTV era has been pretty good so far, definitely the best that US Drag Race has been since S9.

I can agree with that. Something was definitely off 11-13 with Ru and I’m glad she’s started getting back to her old self. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.