RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I'm thankful that the writer's strike made them go back to the old formula of more performance- design challenges than acting ones

:clap3:

We've been winning this season cos of that

:gaycat4:

• Like 13

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

the girls are ready this year 

• Haha 10

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Mhi'ya's tag being with two s's is so perfect for her like she's truly just existing and okay with that... ugh I love her

• Like 1

I was distracted by her runway serves until now but now I see it: Nymphia is ******* annoying :sorry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Okay Plasma's look was a mess but she definitely deserved to stay longer

• Like 6

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I think that my issue with the makeup is that it’s just her face when you can obviously see her real skin tone in the chest. They’ve definitely clocked that before with other queens. The garment though is incredible

I think that’s on purpose, just like gothic girls paint their face with the fairest foundation like Morphine did. I think she took gothic elements (the white make up, the black bows, the lace fabric) and took them to an extreme. I don’t think she was trying to be a ‘white being’.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What a flipping icon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think that’s on purpose, just like gothic girls paint their face with the fairest foundation like Morphine did. I think she took gothic elements (the white make up, the black bows, the lace fabric) and took them to an extreme. I don’t think she was trying to be a ‘white being’.

Fair enough. I kind of thought that since she did her whole head like that she might take it further but I see your point. 

40 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It's the 16th season and the white twinks on Twitter still don't realise that's its Lip Sync for your life and not Track Record for your life. Lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

I don't follow her anymore but this thumbnail reminding me of how iconic S9 Nina Bonina was :jonny:

"I shoulda been Blac Chyna", and the single falling teardrop in that Mary J Blige drag. Legend.

• Like 2

as the great juno birch would say, "absolutely stunning!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Plasma WON idc. Dawn wishes she had what Plasma has, which is genuine quirkiness, vision for her drag and passion

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, KFC said:

It's the 16th season and the white twinks on Twitter still don't realise that's its Lip Sync for your life and not Track Record for your life. Lol

It’s inconsistent though as far as how much the lip sync counts. Amanda definitely beat Q but still went home. Mhi’ya definitely won the lip sync for sure but plasma had never been in the bottom 2 and has 2 challenge wins whereas Mhi’ya had the girl group challenge and had lip synced twice already. Guess they’re keeping her around to knock out Dawn some of the other girls. 

On 3/2/2024 at 6:49 PM, AlGreRithm said:

It’s a reference to Morticia Addams - @ 0:31

thats iconic as f

I am honestly OBSESSED with mhi’ya :heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

It’s inconsistent though as far as how much the lip sync counts. Amanda definitely beat Q but still went home. Mhi’ya definitely won the lip sync for sure but plasma had never been in the bottom 2 and has 2 challenge wins whereas Mhi’ya had the girl group challenge and had lip synced twice already. Guess they’re keeping her around to knock out Dawn some of the other girls. 

Well then the fans that are crying about how unfair it is should be attacking Ru and the producers rather than Mhi'ya 

It's funny because nobody really cared when it was Q and Amanda but suddenly everyone is letting the mask slip when it comes to defending Plasma. All these loud fans of hers that weren't here a week ago. I wonder why hmmm

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f3f1

• Like 2

Mhi’ya’s entrance line has become one of my favorite entrance lines on DR ever, anyone else? I say to myself “I don’t set the bar, I flips it” multiple times a day now. :rip: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

FPR/RAQ results tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mhi'ya is a kii. I wouldn't mind her lip-syncing all the way to the finale. Saaphira will win either way. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Nymphia was fkn robbed, periodt. Q is basically serving the same silhouette every damn week, I hope miss Mhi’ya send him home next, dat what’s she deserves :gaycat2: Also, I feel bad for Plasma but let’s be real here, Mhi’ya won dat lipsync fair and square with no crumbs left :gaycat5:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Is that actually possible? I’ve never seen someone win both titles before. Xunami may win MC but Sapphira definitely could win it as well. 

i think they usually vote for the cast outside of the finalists 

11 hours ago, Draper. said:

Anyone claiming Q didn’t deserve that win is just delusional. She devoured that. 

There wasn’t anything goth about her look, not the styling, the make-up, the hair or the silhouette. The garment was beautiful but that’s all it was.

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Nymphia was fkn robbed, periodt. Q is basically serving the same silhouette every damn week, I hope miss Mhi’ya send him home next, dat what’s she deserves :gaycat2: Also, I feel bad for Plasma but let’s be real here, Mhi’ya won dat lipsync fair and square with no crumbs left :gaycat5:

she(and dawn) needed something to highlight details 

q used the white so you could see 

• Like 3

production loves a jan type with an annoying personality to knock around and embarrass. they want to show all of Q's runways so it had to be plasma. i thought she'd get to an episode or two further but the opportunity presented itself so production took it. plasma is not an interesting or even halfway original queen so i don't get why anyone would care all that much. mhi'ya will probably go next week.  

Edited by teresaguidice
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.