RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, KFC said:

not-a-hater-but-im-getting-one-note-at-t

WAIT not you giving the perfect example of what I was trying to explain

That ugly area is always there and it throws off her looks for me :rip: 

• Like 3

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

mhiya is such a star on stage

BTlro-Fo8jfs6jPmSe2ILfgDXOYJ20r6_S8WWe8l

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I actually would've given Q the win. I didn't like that Nymphia could not walk at all in that dress. I preferred Dawn over Nymphia. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

dawn's sewing looks always looked unfinished

and Q didn't give me goth as much

nymphia should have won

plasma served one of the worst looks of rpdr

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dawn said try something different and Plasma really said ok, let‘s wear low rise pants with two belts on stage

Edited by Stan
  • Haha 8

They were pissing over Q when she looked like a discount dahli. Mother banana deserved it. 

• Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

Dawn said try something different and Plasma really said ok, let‘s wear low rise pants with two belts on stage

maybe Dawn deserved to win just because of this... she ate that one little thing

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Dawn? :rip: Sent Plasma spiralling and made her go home looking like ****

• Haha 4

LMAOOOOOO the yt cigs are livid. 

How's Dawn's fault Plasma is ugly, lacks fashion sense and style?

How's Mhi'ya's fault Plasma chose to do what she did on that stage? :ahh: Miss Twinx Monsoon got EXACTLY what she deserved

Nene Leakes GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Lexiel
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, KFC said:

not-a-hater-but-im-getting-one-note-at-t

Okay so I’m not just being a hater she’s been doing the same shape for half of her runways.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’ll be the first to admit that Mhi’ya ate Plasma up in that lip sync but given the amount of help she received, I don’t think she should have stayed. I wish the song choice was different but I understand why they used it. 

Plane Jane seemed somewhat bothered in this episode. It’s the first time I’ve really seen and cracks in the armor. Her outfit was safe for me. 

This may be the best I’ve seen Dawn look the whole season. The head piece was a little off for me but the dress itself was great. 

Sapphira looked fabulous. She easily could have won the way the judges were praising her look. I also enjoyed that she was helping the other girls and still cranking out an amazing dress. 

Nymphia looked fabulous. She also could have won this challenge. Her personality is starting to grate on me though. Being whiny because you can’t use yellow for one week is… meh. 

Q’s look was great but there was a disconnect in the middle. I think if she had painted her body like she did her head it would’ve been a little more cohesive for me. She served though so congrats to her. 

Plasma… poor Plasma. She didn’t stand a chance. I applaud her for trying something different but this isn’t the challenge to go out of your comfort zone in. She probably would have been lip syncing either way but she may have stood more of chance of being safe. I didn’t hate the bottom half of her look. The top half however was off. I actually enjoyed seeing her on the show so I’m sad to see her gone. I’m sure she’ll come back for All Stars at some point. 

Maybe you just don't get her humor because Nymphia hasn't worn yellow that much on the runway.

16 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Okay so I’m not just being a hater she’s been doing the same shape for half of her runways.

I don't think she's as good a seamstress as they want us to think 👀

She knows how to construct one silhouette and then she just embellishes the **** out of it. She's a good embellisher.

Q was the deserved winner imo so congratulations :clap3:

Mi’yah was so iconic this episode :bibliahh:

Nymphia is very talented but she is becoming more annoying with each episode. 

I hope Sapphira or Mi’yah will be crowned the winner.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Plasma finally gone :jonny5:

• Like 2

It was between Q and Nymphia tbh, either would've deserved it

Michelle Visage being mad we couldn't see Nymphia's face when Q's biggest problem was that we could see hers yet nothing was said about that

Mhi'ya being read for her actual body when Q's padding makes her look like an oompa loompa

Plasma being read for her wig when Q hasn't worn a proper wig in 5 episodes

#justiceforchiquita

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm sad. Nymphia should've won :sad: 

Plasma :weeps: She looked like **** and lost the lip sync so i can't be too mad but c'mon, Ru's rigged worse. I hate it here :cries: 

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

This having better production that some girls MVs:rip:

Plasma gone too soon.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Maybe you just don't get her humor because Nymphia hasn't worn yellow that much on the runway.

Almost every look has had some sort of yellow in it. I only mentioned it because she was saying how she was uninspired and the bit about not knowing what to do that keeps happening consistently throughout the challenges… I like her and I think she’s served us one of the best runway packages of the season but the whining and “banana” are kind of getting on my nerves even the girls have started saying something about it on the show so it’s clearly not just me. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

I actually would've given Q the win. I didn't like that Nymphia could not walk at all in that dress. I preferred Dawn over Nymphia. 

It’s a reference to Morticia Addams - @ 0:31

Can I say that the white twinks haven’t been this upset since Valentina’s elimination?

They bring up saving Q over ATM bc of her track record but babe you couldn’t have edited that lipsync to favor Plasma

• Like 1

next week lipsync should be between  Q and dawn and they both BOMB. We need a double elimination :jonny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

and that's tea :sistrens:

Her face when Kaia entered the room, she was pissed:bibliahh:

• Like 1

Q wear something other than a thigh high boot challenge

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Iceland said:

next week lipsync should be between  Q and dawn and they BOMB. We need a double elimination :jonny:

Manifest :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.