RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

the episodes with a design challenge are always fun to watch :clap3:

almost everyone did a good job

my fav look was Nymphia's :clap3: it was flawless and stunning

Plasma's exit .... girl

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly didn't like Mhiyas lipsync at all, the worst of all the ones she's done on the season so far

Edited by MALAMENTE
  • Thumbs Down 3

i think the sped up version allows some messy and chaos moments in the lipsync which Mhiya gave us while Plasma was caught off guard with the song lmao.

• Like 2

Queen of Flips flipping her way to the top four iktr! :jonnycat:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DivaDown said:

Just FYI: we lost back to back to BACK New York City girls :skull:

Keep 'em coming!

well-hello.gif

• Like 1

Dawn and Mhi'ya delivering that 1-2 punch to get Plasma out? Maybe I might have to stan a bit :eli: 

And I'm sorry but it was deserved. Horrible outfit and lost the lipsync. Not to be a hater, but I just found her a bit annoying so I'm glad she's gone.

I think it was obvious Mhi'ya and Plasma would be the bottom 2, but idk if I really agree with the rest of the results.

I actually was really impressed with Morphine's outfit this week and thought it maybe should've been Plane as the third bottom.

Also idk if I love Q winning... The outfit was impressive, but it felt a little tacky and messy. The boots cheapened it and I just didn't love the fabrics with all the patterns with all the crap glued all over them. She did well, but I think I prefered Nymphia and maybe even Dawn over her. 

With every week I'm loving Mhi'ya more and more :rip: I love how outspoken she's gotten and she's just a kii. The girls can stay pressed that she didn't fully make the outfit herself, but who cares? Sapphira decided to help and Mhi'ya was smart to utilize that. Be mad at Sapphira if anything, but also Sapphira was able to help and still make a good outfit for herself - a bit of a power move tbh! Queen Mhi'ya is playing the game smart and I wouldn't mind it if she made it a couple more weeks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Girlsss Nymphia is my favorite hands down, butttttt Mhi'ya is coming close..... 

I love how shady she is 

That flip in a gown, good god. Who is going to take her out? Honestly? Who? 

• Like 3

definitely wished nymphia won over Q… I’m sorry I just can’t get into her

I appreciate the effort that went into the jacket but everything was giving clown

nymphia looked so majestic

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yh either Dawn or Nymphia should have won. Nymphia's look was a bit cleaner. 

I think the producers wanted to give the win to Q because they want her in the finale. What else is she going to win? She can't dance and her comedy is very........ They securing her arc. 

• Like 2

Mhi’ya ATE that lipsync. I had to rewatch it a few times. Definitely the best lipsync of the season so far. 

The black rose petals, the flips and the duck walk?!? All in a gown! Crown her. I wouldn’t even be mad if she was in the bottom every week 

• Like 1

Yaaaaaaaassssss Plasma is gone the evil is defeated :weeps:

She looked a Billie Eilish impersonator mess on the runway and got absolutely destroyed on the lip-sync. When Miyah did that double backflip in a gown I gasped.

Had I not seen the episode yet and you simply told me they were lip syncing to Bloody Mary here :skull:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Mhi'ya is so making it to the top 4. :redface: Y'all haters better be ready. :penguin:

• Like 3

Gutted for my baby Plazzy :cries: she lost fair and square though. You guys have already said it all lol.

Mhi'ya lip sync icon vogue the house down boots :clap3:that spin into a dip phew. Ready for her to snatch the top 4 spot from Q's hands.

Nymphia robbed.

Edited by Ponzi

Mhiya was ready to assassinate whoever had the unfortunate of falling into the bottom this week. She got those reveal and flips ready to go.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am obsessed with Mhiya omg. She gave us the best LS so far. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Plasma is def the best “weaponized BFA” queen they’ve had on the show in a very long time cuz it always seemed like she was in on the joke and legit talented ..

that said , whew. it takes A LOT for them to throw the playbook out and judge by who actually won the lip sync instead of letting track record influence it. Mi’yah CHEWED. this was nasty work

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good episode!

I agree with the others: Dawn or Nymphia shouldve won this challenge imho (I was leaning towards Dawn since she hasn't won yet and deserved it this week).

Q, while creating a good garment, didnt wow me. I don't know, shes so far up Rus ass, it really makes her unlikeable af. Very full of herself and the makeup was very halloween tbh.

Bottom 2 was right tho and Myiah DEVOURED Plasma. 

Idk how to explain it but Q’s looks are always great like on the… outside/edges but if your drew a rectangle on a lot of her looks around her body/torso/legs area, it’s very ugly and that was especially apparent with this look. 

It kind of gave expensive and extravagant comforter made into a coat, but then the center part was just unfinished or something. Q was maybe a 4th place for me after Nymphia, Sapphira and Dawn.

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1

Also I find it so funny Mhiya did so little original things like didn’t make her dress and copied the show’s most iconic reveal. And then stayed anyways.

Queen of Flips, Queen of Schemes :rofl: 

• Haha 1

Mhi’ya is kinda mother for ending Plasma like that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q’s look was not goth to me. it looked like something Moira Rose would wear. Nymphia should be on her 4th win at this point, hell maybe even 5th cuz i liked her doll look the best irdgaf about the “bows matching :juanny:

this is Nymphia’s season to lose, but quick sidebar that some of yall have been so delusional about not acknowledging how good Mi’yah’s lip sync was when i went thru the pages just now …. please be so real with yallselves, it’s giving me very much some of yall letting the mask slip off a biT

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.