RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Love her but Sapphira’s look was fugleee and Q’s was mid at best omg

these judges are cracked!

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaia GAGGING Michelle during the deliberation though :oh: a good kii

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This was another strong episode. A lot of them delivered on the runway. I can’t lie I’m glad to see plasma go I found her to be very annoying. Would’ve given the win to nymphia or dawn personally. Also don’t understand morphine’s critiques I thought she looked amazing!!!!

looking forward to next week, I expect the top to be morphine, nymphia and mhi’ya

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not the sped up Bloody Mary being called Wednesday Tik Tok Version :deadbanana2: how far have we sunk as a country nooo

Edited by Orsay
  • Haha 12

55 minutes ago, Aelita said:

sister spilled 

…..lived? When? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Plasma looked so bad my god , from top to bottom from hair to toes 

This is a competition.  If you can get help then ... why not ? Im not against it 

I feel like Sapphira helped her not only from her good heart . Its possible she wanted a stronger queen out

Im out of this world happy that Nymphia didn't win . She came out a bit arrogant on this episode to me 

Gurl you were the worst in the snatch game just keep a low profile. 

Q was more likable on this episode and Dawn is just there 

Plane knew she did not do amazing but she saw there were 3 worse than her ... exactly what Sapphira didn't do 

Edited by shark_heather
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I was a Jane hater at the beginning of the season but she’s kinda the obvious winner. Are we ready to talk about that or what?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I kinda found Plasma bearable this ep and then she's gone :ahh: I guess she's back in allstar soon enough

I don't get Q design idk just not exciting

Dawn sketch was so good Nymphia would kill if she constructed it :rip:

• Like 1

Dawn is annoying as hell :rip: Mhiya should send her ass packing next

tbh I don't see how Plasma could've done better than Plane and Morphine to escape bottom. she was cooked either way

2 hours ago, Aelita said:

sister spilled 

Did we? People were for sure tired of seeing her in the bottom eventually. And Kameron at least was able to get a win, which won't happen to Mhi’ya unless it's a Lip Sync LaLaPaRuZa

That Mhi'ya performance was EVERYTHING... Wow I'm actually impressed

• Like 5

I love MHYIA so much tbh :rip: 

• Like 5

I need her in the finale. idc idc idc she can bomb the rest of the challenges, lipsync her way to top 4 and send Dawn, Q, and Morphine home. In that order! Plane, Nymphia, and Sapphira are already locks for top 4 so why not just let the audience have a ball by getting blessed with more Mhi'ya.

Edited by #1Pokpaker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Did we? People were for sure tired of seeing her in the bottom eventually. And Kameron at least was able to get a win, which won't happen to Mhi’ya unless it's a Lip Sync LaLaPaRuZa

Gurl, Mhi’Ya literally has a win. :kitty:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Wanted Nymphia to take the win but Q CHEWED this challenge. It's so Gaga at Met Gala but BETTER and made in one day!!! :dies:

Cant stand Dawn but she did pretty good. Nymphia as well (was expecting more tbh)

Mhiya tore that lipsync down :flame: 

• Like 1

Personally would have given the win to Dawn even though I find her insufferable, with Nymphia close behind in second place. Q’s coat was sickening but I hate hate hate the makeup and bald head. The amount of boy chest on the runway was disgusting. Plasma looked abhorrent from head to toe…. there are no words. I thought the lipsync got a little messy.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

…..lived? When? 

right like who tf lives for Kameron :bibliahh:

Anyways Nymphia was robbed again, sure Queued's look was well constructed but it was so ugly 

Mhiya… I had to rewind and watch the lipsync 3 times over before Ru announced the winner. That was fantastic. :clap3:

Nymphia’s mug was stunning. I think the win should’ve been hers or Dawn’s. Q’s look was wonderfully constructed but it gave more grunge than goth, tbh. 

• Like 1

Jeez plasma dance and performance style is always the same boring weird old hollywood style. While miyah brings something new and thinks about it. Shes the best this season IMO, bar the design challangee

Q‘s styling was HORRENDOUS. People would unanimously agree with the decision if she didnt have such a horrible sense of style and wasnt allergic to wigs. 

Dawn or Nymphia shouldve won this week. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

the random overgagging at Q's runway and the undeserved win :deadbanana2:

• Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Q's garment was very well made but I'm kind of bored of her drag costumes. There's not an ounce of fashion or style to be found in any of her runways :doc:

• Like 5

Q did not deserve to win this week :sorry:

• Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.