RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

m'yah girl, take a hint and go home. 

Mhi’ya did back flips in a mermaid gown and heels dkfzbh kgudi

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Q's look was a fashion moment! Such a well deserved win though Sapphira, Nymphia, and Dawn all had strong moments. 

I wish Plasma had listened to her own instincts instead listening of Dawn. And unsurprisingly, Mhiya ate her up in the lipsync. 

Still laughing they used the TikTok sped up mix of Bloody Mary as the lipsync :ahh:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Another performance challenge next week?

And I want Mhi'ya to send Q home so bad :WAP: What a GAG that would be.

53 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Wow plasma getting elim lowkey gagged... well the sapphira plane nymphia q top 4 couldn't be more obvious now

Idk, I could be reading WAY too much into it, but Q's Twitter ravings make me feel like she misses Top 4. Like why tf would a FINALIST act like that when she knows production cares about the queens' reputations? Idk any spoilers at all, but now I'm thinking maybe Dawn instead of Q? (But at this rate, it'll be Mhi'ya :snowball:)

• Like 1

This Mhi’ya hatred is too much sisters…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

the way m'yah mopped the floor with plasmeh :bibliahh:

our girl m'yah needs to send Q and Dawn next :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nymphia looked ******* GORGEOUS tonight, like that mug is STAMPED :smitten:

• Like 6

Those flips were timed perfectly!:jonny2:

• Thanks 1

Dawn SAFE in the last design challenge which means she aint getting a win at all this season :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Q really tried to sneak claim the win over Nymphia in the ball. Tried her life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Even the way this was titled,  I swear :lmao:

• Haha 4

NYMPHIA ROBBED

• Like 5
  • Thanks 14
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

44 minutes ago, KFC said:

Dawn SAFE in the last design challenge which means she aint getting a win at all this season :bibliahh:

Makeover: **** my drag, right?

While Q's garment was really great and fit the neo goth the most but the styling wasn't it at all. like what was that hair thing? yike. the boots, the undergarments was basic and boring. 

Nymphia has the complete look, head to toe DOWN. she sold us the illusion and walk that runway like a true fashion queen. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

also the way this could have been Nymphia's 4th win. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

plasma is such a star! she puts BUDGET in these videos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

QaQa deserved that win, y'all be for real. Excellently crafted, least basic take on the runway, and it looked good. 

Nymph's dress was cute and well crafted too, but it's been done before better multiple times, tbh.

Let's just be happy production hasn't thrown CLOWN even a fraction of a win.

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

f9fe20b82437fe4d19c6c616633aa588c0435349

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7

I can’t at them using the TikTok Bloody Mary wtf :bibliahh:

the queen of flips :clap3: no one can stop her 

Dawn needs to go the **** home already… one of the most insufferable ***** ever on the show, her outfit was bottom 3 worthy imho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Even the way this was titled,  I swear :lmao:

TikTok has ******* ruined the music industry oh my god :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

I’ll be the first to admit that Mhi’ya ate Plasma up in that lip sync but given the amount of help she received, I don’t think she should have stayed. I wish the song choice was different but I understand why they used it. 

Plane Jane seemed somewhat bothered in this episode. It’s the first time I’ve really seen and cracks in the armor. Her outfit was safe for me. 

This may be the best I’ve seen Dawn look the whole season. The head piece was a little off for me but the dress itself was great. 

Sapphira looked fabulous. She easily could have won the way the judges were praising her look. I also enjoyed that she was helping the other girls and still cranking out an amazing dress. 

Nymphia looked fabulous. She also could have won this challenge. Her personality is starting to grate on me though. Being whiny because you can’t use yellow for one week is… meh. 

Q’s look was great but there was a disconnect in the middle. I think if she had painted her body like she did her head it would’ve been a little more cohesive for me. She served though so congrats to her. 

Plasma… poor Plasma. She didn’t stand a chance. I applaud her for trying something different but this isn’t the challenge to go out of your comfort zone in. She probably would have been lip syncing either way but she may have stood more of chance of being safe. I didn’t hate the bottom half of her look. The top half however was off. I actually enjoyed seeing her on the show so I’m sad to see her gone. I’m sure she’ll come back for All Stars at some point. 

• Like 2

dawn not knowing who scarlet o'hara is :toofunny2:

I’m a certified Q hater but she ATE that look :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, KFC said:

Why were the girls acting like Xunami died? :ahh:

MTE :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.