RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:22 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Really? :deadbanana2: For me:

Best: BeBe, Maddy

Middle: Jimbo, Kahmora

Worst: Brittany, Crystal

wow your taste is identical to mine aka it's correct. 

• Haha 3

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, madonnas said:

She’s talented but has no charisma that’s really all there is to it. 

her jokes are never funny and she was super uninspired in the acting challenge. i haven't seen that much talent so far other than designing. IN MY OPINION.

21 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

You HAVE to watch this if you haven't already, it cracked me the f*ck up. I need them to have a regular YouTube show, podcast, anything to be honest where they read the girls because they're hilarious together.

MIB: * shows picture of Dawn *
PJ: This, I know immediately who it is, it's Amanda Tori Meeting

MIB: That's Dawn

PJ: Ooooh! Ok, well listen now I know why they're best friends: because they, Dawn, used to look like what Amanda looks like now

MIB: Which is what?
PJ: ... Valid

"A picture is worth a thousand words and that's a thousand more words than Mi'Yah spoke on season 16"

DFGTYHUJIKOLKJHYGTFRDESZ :jonny:

Edited by D.Va
  • Haha 7

Maddy is the only pitstop so far this season I'd re-watch, lol.

Girls I wanna see on Pit Stop that I feel like we've never seen/haven't seen in a while w/ Trixie:... or I just always wanna see, lol:

• S2: Tatianna, Jujubee, Nicole Paige Brooks
  • S3: Alexis Mateo
  • S4: Latrice Royale
  • S5: Alaska, Roxxxy Andrews, Detox, Coco Montrese
  • S6: Gia Gunn
  • S7: Violet Chachki, Ginger Minj, Kennedy Davenport, Katya
  • S8: Bob, Naomi, Thorgy
  • S9: Shea, Peppermint, Trinity The Tuck, Valentina, Aja, Alexis Michelle, Farrah Moan
  • S10: Aquaria, Eureka, Asia O'Hara, Monet
  • S11: Miss Vanjie, Silky, A'Keria, Rajah O'Hara
  • S12: Jaida, Gigi, Heidi
  • S13: Symone, Kandy, Tamisha Iman
  • S14: Angeria, Lady Camden, Bosco, Jasmine Kennedy, Daya Betty
  • S15: Sasha, Anetra, Mistress, Luxx

I'm personally enjoying this season very much so far. Plane, Q, Dawn and Nymphia are the main characters of the season, with Sapphira, Morphine, Plasma and Xunami serving supporting cast and Megami and Mhi'Ya being extras.

I need Megami and Mhi'Ya to leave cast and we'll have a really strong top 8. It's gonna be interesting to see how things will go down, because other than those to + Xunami, I don't know what the elimination order might look like.

I know everyone said it, but idc I'm gonna say it again. Law Roach needs to be a permanent judge. At least get him to judge design challenges.

• Like 1

Q, Morphine and Jane have grown on me the last few episodes ngl

I still think something about Q is not giving big 'winner' or 'star' energy. I don't want to say 'generic', because she's turned some great looks. But, I still don't see her at the level of Nymphia, Sapphira, hell even Dawn is more exciting to watch for me....Maybe those theatre vibes are just too heavy for me personally but I don't see her as an interesting personality, interesting drag queen, or an interesting person. I'm sure she's lovely though

• Like 1

I only just now watched the episode lol Mhi’ya MUNCHED that lipsync up iktr 

10 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I still think something about Q is not giving big 'winner' or 'star' energy. I don't want to say 'generic', because she's turned some great looks. But, I still don't see her at the level of Nymphia, Sapphira, hell even Dawn is more exciting to watch for me....Maybe those theatre vibes are just too heavy for me personally but I don't see her as an interesting personality, interesting drag queen, or an interesting person. I'm sure she's lovely though

Great gowns beautiful gowns and she's a stellar steamstress but she has no personality.

Nymphia's the only one giving winner energy lbr. Sapphira's been fizzling out a bit.

• Like 1

You know S14 was a monster FLOP when it was a season full of trans women and the stars ended up being 2 cis men, one of them being straight (and the other one being Daya ofc):rip::rip: A bomb if I ever saw one.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator

:giraffe: will never see the Maddy hype. Kerry >>>> 

• Like 1

i find something abt Q's personality to be a lil off-putting

but her speaking abt growing up with no coin really hit home im ngl. it helped me contextualise her personality a bit??? idk x

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She’s kind of an amalgamation of all things drag race, except she can’t do things DRAG QUEENS do (can’t lipsync, can’t perform, relatively quiet and demure personality, etc) 

Everything about her says drag race and not drag queen, so we’re left wondering who Q really is beyond a designer. She shines so much through her outfits but we don’t see that anywhere else in her drag on the show. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

You know S14 was a monster FLOP when it was a season full of trans women and the stars ended up being 2 cis men, one of them being straight (and the other one being Daya ofc):rip::rip: A bomb if I ever saw one.

Not this Jesusmine Kennedie erasure :biblio:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She’s kind of an amalgamation of all things drag race, except she can’t do things DRAG QUEENS do (can’t lipsync, can’t perform, relatively quiet and demure personality, etc) 

Everything about her says drag race and not drag queen, so we’re left wondering who Q really is beyond a designer. She shines so much through her outfits but we don’t see that anywhere else in her drag on the show. 

Low key hit the nail on the head with this description. Like, if you take away the make up, there's nothing about her that says "drag queen" more than it says "great designer".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Low key hit the nail on the head with this description. Like, if you take away the make up, there's nothing about her that says "drag queen" more than it says "great designer".

I was trying to find a kind way to say exactly this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Babydoll. said:

i find something abt Q's personality to be a lil off-putting

but her speaking abt growing up with no coin really hit home im ngl. it helped me contextualise her personality a bit??? idk x

she just doesn't seem genuine. both her laughs and her tears feel forced, she is trying to self produce i guess but it is a bad rendition of self production. not her crying unprompted in the first episode and last week, both with no tears :jonny6:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

she just doesn't seem genuine. both her laughs and her tears feel forced, she is trying to self produce i guess but it is a bad rendition of self production. not her crying unprompted in the first episode and last week, both with no tears :jonny6:

this is true. maybe the needle got pushed in too far and ****** with her tear ducts who knows :rip:

rlly tho i think her growing up poor might be the reason for all of it. **** is traumatic af. ORRRR!!! shes just a fab costume designer who is using drag as the medium to present it x

i'm screaming, raja truly really said morphine's doll looked like she flew from miami to LA but on the wing :rip:

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 9

Q bringing up her grandma sob story unprovoked really put me off her. She really came with a pre-packaged mirror moment and deployed it at the first possible opportunity :doc:

• Haha 1

Girl I just want to express my thoughts on season 16 so far.

I’ve seen people say before they didn’t connect with an entire season’s cast and I never understood that, but baby, this is that season for me. Plane Jane is unfunny, Amanda had the lamest version of the baby queen storyline so far (we went from Shangela to this?), Mhi’Ya is literally just there to flip around the stage a few times, Morphine isn’t doing excelling at anything, Dawn is actually not very unique despite branding herself as being unique, either Nymphia or Sapphira are obviously going to win, etc. etc.

The season is still fun to watch because it’s Drag Race and these are drag queens, but whew, this is a very rough cast for me.

I said it once, but I want to reiterate, Plane Jane is really unfunny. Like, she is comedically challenged.

And she’s succeeding in the comedy challenges anyway because everyone else on the cast is also unfunny!

• Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.