RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Sapphira is just kinda flatlining after dominating the first episode and making it look like she was going to be the one to beat this season. Nymph, Plane, and Q are all kinda overshadowing her at this point, when I def thought she would be the front runner by now 

Luckily the entire second half is like all acting challenges and ill bet she is the one to make Ru cackle, her and Dawn are about to secure those top 4 slots. Q will fizzle and I love her.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sapphira could have been on the btm . The moment i saw her doll's extravanagza wig i was so disappointed with her thirsty wig 

But having the the obvius 2 bottoms i wouldn't be worried to use the potion 

Plasma's voice and speaking so fast is really annoying 

Finally getting rid of filler queens . . I guess Megami and Miya are next 

i feel like snatch game and comedy/roast challenge will truly set the things straight in this season 

We all love Nymphia but all this acting she does in the workroom is really not needed gurl . I would have liked her even more without it 

It seems intentional to do smth to gain screentime ( same when the Spanish lesson happened in an earlier episode )

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Q is really giving me negative vibes . She just cant relax and have fun it feels like she has all the time a carrot up her $

Dawn did good this week but i still dont see her top4 material 

Edited by shark_heather

Yes i am Plane Jane 🤣

Still seeing Plane getting the biggest exposure atm and looks like Sapphira will do well later on comedy challenges 

Predicting Nymphia vs Sapphira for the crown 

Mother Sapphira will pull through. Her storyline was already setup this week with the potion.

Sapphira is holding back on her opinions and it's very obvious. Can't blame her though bc she'd get annihilated like Kennedy circa S7 if she spoke her mind.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

Dawn is definitely not my fav from this season but I’m kinda shocked at the amount of hate she’s getting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Support the American Queens!

e6s463T.png

vQ6TQeI.png

Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles

The 2023 RuGirls Rate

The Mistress/Jane video is hilarious 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Luckily the entire second half is like all acting challenges and ill bet she is the one to make Ru cackle, her and Dawn are about to secure those top 4 slots. Q will fizzle and I love her.

If Q survives another lipsync challenge, I'm calling rigga morris.

• Haha 1

I'm glad y'all are waking this tea up on Sapphira! The output is not matching the hype for the most part, hopefully she picks it up from here. I think Q is doing well but I cannot see her making it past Top 5/6 tbh, she's not that girl.

Just watched the last episode and I'm sorry but Sapphira needed the potion cause she looked a mess.

I didn't think Geneva was that bad and I hated the obvious editing of when she was walking down the runway.

Plane looked really good, I was worried and so did Nymphia (ofc), I didn't gag for Dawn or Q (i hate that kind of brown fabric and just overall outfit) but the execution was great, so well deserved for the win. 

I am so over the continuous references to Rupaul and Michelle from Q and Plasma. It's like they have to insert a Rupaull and Michelle every time they talk ugh and I know they're both gonna be insufferable next week with the Sound of Music episode lol 

6 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Just watched the last episode and I'm sorry but Sapphira needed the potion cause she looked a mess.

So you dont have working eyes?

GGBtO3-a8AAd7Yk?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Q is lowkey not a good queen ngl, she is just a good costume designer and seamstress. she lacks in personality, wit, stage presence and overall charisma uniqueness nerve and some talent.

i feel like the talent show was a fluke for her.

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

her face looks amazing in that first picture :jonnycat:

24 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I HATE the wig.

I feel like the look probably would've looked better with the upper coat she wanted to make, but it looked incomplete. Her shoulders are way too broad and it takes me out of the illusion

Also TS Madison and Law Roach were so refreshing as judges. I'd say get rid of Ross and have TS, Law Roach and Carson rotate 

You HAVE to watch this if you haven't already, it cracked me the f*ck up. I need them to have a regular YouTube show, podcast, anything to be honest where they read the girls because they're hilarious together.

MIB: * shows picture of Dawn *
PJ: This, I know immediately who it is, it's Amanda Tori Meeting

MIB: That's Dawn

PJ: Ooooh! Ok, well listen now I know why they're best friends: because they, Dawn, used to look like what Amanda looks like now

MIB: Which is what?
PJ: ... Valid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Trust me, I hope you’re right! Regarding Sapphira starting to bloom and Q fizzling lol 

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/10/2024 at 5:29 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Dawn bottom 3 for girl groups :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: I can't take y'all seriously sometimes.

I mean who else would be there! Her performance was good, but the verse was a bit Kidz Bop’d

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

Q is lowkey not a good queen ngl, she is just a good costume designer and seamstress. she lacks in personality, wit, stage presence and overall charisma uniqueness nerve and some talent.

i feel like the talent show was a fluke for her.

She’s talented but has no charisma that’s really all there is to it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.