RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Yawn deserves all the lashings, for the so called cooky queen she is serving middle of the road BORING "alternative" queen.
Utica, Daya, Crystal Methd ate her ass up. 
Also her look this week was ruined but the q-tip looking head of hers. It needed a wig.

Honestly it didn’t even need a wig but it needed SOMETHING. It was way too loose and illfitting for me and the way she cut out the hole for the face.. SHAKY

• Like 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, you guys are completely exceed the line on Dawn hate in this rate :bibliahh: putting her on bottom3 on the girl group challenge, where she was one of the better ones. Putting her on bottom3 is much more bias than the judges you criticize for.  

• Like 4

Also criticizing Dawn’s pussycat wig and then tooting Sapphira’s ugly a*s messy wig? and then putting Sapphira on top3 for the girl group challenge :deadbanana4:

s8f73cr.jpeg

Edited by Afferty
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Plane n MIB are so smart with building their brand, that was better than this season pitstop :skull:

Dawn is underwhelming, but some of you hate too hard

Sapphira is doing alright, but ATRL is showing a bit too much of favoritism 

Plane Jane has such a good story arc already and there is no way she's going home anytime soon 

:ryan3:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

That was entertaining. It was fun i like the beat. 

I want Plane to recreate amandas mug the purple one 

Just now, modern thing said:

she is giving akeria on season 11. atrl SWORE she was the second coming and totally ditched her once the season was over. :rip:

35 minutes ago, modern thing said:

that's what i wanted to say but with Nymphia 

• Like 1

Sapphira is great at pretty much everything but she’s not that exciting to me 🫣

Sapphira is very talented but not great TV so far… it’s hard to connect with her. I don’t really get the hype either. 

• Like 12

Just now, Relampago. said:

Sapphira is very talented but not great TV so far… it’s hard to connect with her. I don’t really get the hype either. 

totally agree

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

Also hating on criticizing Dawn’s pussycat wig and then tooting Sapphira’s ugly a*s messy wig? and then putting Sapphira on top3 for the girl group challenge :deadbanana4:

s8f73cr.jpeg

I’m not seeing the hype with Sapphira either, she doesn’t give me front runner energy. I disliked this look, the dress looked poorly constructed and she looked awkward in it. 

Saphira is mother but she isn't displaying mothercunt yet.

12 hours ago, Rotunda said:

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

1. Nymphia Win(d) Again 

_VjL3CwO_HQTriKkts1iD6qcEYuf8SerNvI7BWJVyi4XwsAobb1AN0uaElc9fw6_ezQVh16JJDJFfi4Q1YzGBxDDjNsMWchd9PCgXpxlLG_o1QW3qYLZfpCSohKYYW9Zpxk_St6fRhllMYO9VkxmMaHyvMvDZg

TOP TOOTS: 48 

TOOTS: 32
BOOTS: 1 @Antonini
BOTTOM BOOTS: 0 

SCORE: 175

TOOT

I'm pretty sure I sent my answers on the form and I don't see my name on the top toot or boots 🤔 but I'm glad Nymphia won again 

Jane is such a legend kiiiii ik a lot of people are fuming :WAP:

Dawn is cute and has been consistently eating are the girls really hating? :deadbanana2:

Dawn's drag is cute but the elf thing would be a problem for future drag style, I mean we already have Trixie as a winner with her ugly ass makeup (Violet said it first) and then people will say it's just their essence 

The Mistress and Plane vid is cracking me up :rip: Plane deserved her own Luxx-esque sidekick this season to kiki with.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PMM said:

that's what i wanted to say but with Nymphia 

we both know that's just not true

Sapphira is just kinda flatlining after dominating the first episode and making it look like she was going to be the one to beat this season. Nymph, Plane, and Q are all kinda overshadowing her at this point, when I def thought she would be the front runner by now 

Mistress SCOOPING up Plane to teach her how to shade is PEAK comedy I live :smitten: when they tried calling Loosey and Amanda and were ignored I fell to my knees :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Aelita said:

I'm pretty sure I sent my answers on the form and I don't see my name on the top toot or boots 🤔 but I'm glad Nymphia won again 

Generally, I don’t tag people if they have the same Top Toot/Bottom Boot as 20+ other people, since the ATRL @ function can be finicky for me and take a while to load.

• Like 1

Plane and MIB are a kiiii, I love them :ahh:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I love her talent, but it seems like she's too scared to come across as anything less than 100% perfect and as a result she doesn't really have a personality and is kind of fading into the background.

9 hours ago, Afferty said:

Also criticizing Dawn’s pussycat wig and then tooting Sapphira’s ugly a*s messy wig? and then putting Sapphira on top3 for the girl group challenge :deadbanana4:

s8f73cr.jpeg

Hold up *****, this is the TOP TOOT of the week. 

Beauty and brains all in one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.