RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The Q look was outstanding and yes it looked like Diego Montoya's look that GotMik wore, but Sasha popularized that silhouette anyway in drag race circles. Q did fantastic and it was more reminiscent of Cheddars look if anything.

ffe55bfe3f0859b0147c8a84b6efbb65ebe5d288

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

I love Amanda but I just caught up with the untucked episodes and when Plane drags her, lmao

There is something about Plane pursing her lips after coming so hard for Amanda that is simply poetic art. She is an ACTRESSE, dahling!

• Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Xunami shouldve been in the bottom, period!

:gaygacat5:yes

1 minute ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

There is something about Plane pursing her lips after coming so hard for Amanda that is simply poetic art. She is an ACTRESSE, dahling!

what i think about her is that she gets eaten up by the person she is reading

amanda with "plain" and two times
geneva also shut her mouth up 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is your mother:

318ef7ef8e90688cc8e25f200a81e232

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Plane Jane might never need to use her immunity potion with how much she's slaying these challenges :jonny5:

It is a production trick. I’m sure when a frontrunner queen ends up in the bottom, Ru will say “this week is the last chance to use the immunity potion”. And Plane will probably perform well and they will expect her to save that queen from the bottom, but she will gag us and say “no, mama” with shade :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Plane Jane is a WOW plant and you can't convince me otherwise. The reason she falters when the girls she reads clapback is because it wasn't in the script that the producers gave her that morning.

The comment about slipping that she made before Nymphia walked in cannot be a coincidence :skull:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Plasma immediately resuming her fight with Mother once Law Roach exited Untucked :dies:

Everyone in this cast is giving us little moments like that... except for Serena, I mean Xunami. The definition of go give us nothing.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Q ATE :clap3: her look was saur good :clap3: the girls need to remember that it was made in the workroom

Nymphia could've easily been in the top if she put a different wig on 

overall this episode + untucked were good

thank you plane :clap3:

21 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

It is a production trick. I’m sure when a frontrunner queen ends up in the bottom, Ru will say “this week is the last chance to use the immunity potion”. And Plane will probably perform well and they will expect her to save that queen from the bottom, but she will gag us and say “no, mama” with shade :jonnycat:

We need this to happen

• ATRL Moderator

GOD, Pit Stop was so boring this week :deadbanana2: Turns out I was right in believing Crystal can't deliver anything beyond a look. Without Ru and production to carry her through, this Pit Stop was a huge CHOP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

GOD, Pit Stop was so boring this week :deadbanana2: Turns out I was right in believing Crystal can't deliver anything beyond a look. Without Ru and production to carry her through, this Pit Stop was a huge CHOP.

I thought it was one of the better ones this season and I don’t like Crystal at all :rip:

Dawn came together and she is the MOST full concept queen there alongside Saph, they know their characters! 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I thought it was one of the better ones this season and I don’t like Crystal at all :rip:

Really? :deadbanana2: For me:

Best: BeBe, Maddy

Middle: Jimbo, Kahmora

Worst: Brittany, Crystal

I kinda like this week pitstop 

Maddy was so overrated she's not funny on pitstop without a prepared script 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I kinda like this week pitstop 

Maddy was so overrated she's not funny on pitstop without a prepared script 

Maddy doesn’t work with trixie cause they both give off similar vibes 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KFC said:

Plane Jane is a WOW plant and you can't convince me otherwise. The reason she falters when the girls she reads clapback is because it wasn't in the script that the producers gave her that morning.

The comment about slipping that she made before Nymphia walked in cannot be a coincidence :skull:

and all the Jimbo cosplays cannnot be coincidence either

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maddy doesn’t work with trixie cause they both give off similar vibes 

They both did came from Milkhawkee, I mean trixie is also not that funny either :chick1:

Crystal was chill and honest on the Pit Stop, but the energy between her and Trixie was weird maybe. But you guys are smoking crack cause the episode with Maddy was one of the best this season, their chemistry was amazing.

If Nymphia talks about Banana‘s again next episode, I fear I‘ll have to go from stan to hater 

• Like 1

speaking of Crystal... it's actually shocking to me this song was still not used for lipsync since 2020 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KFC said:

kinda true

also the fact that producers are telling her "to go to this queen and talk to her about his and that because she will be going home this week" 
It happened with amanda and now with Geneva

• Like 1

so they read the bottom girls for not matching the doll but they send nymphia's ass to the back... how was she not on the bottom then, with unmatching hair and unmatching outfit??? oh ok i see what's going on

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

This episode was a 10/10.

The girls are bringing it with tons of personality, I find myself giggling on multiple occasions, they overall did really well in this challenge (minus Plasma and Geneva), the Amanda-Curse made me cackle hard, and lastly: Can we make TS Madison and Law Roach permanent junges? THE DYNAMIC they brought to the table :jonny5:

it was everything Carson and Ross fail to do.

• Like 1

Crystal and her Insulin sis are useless for anything other than fan engagement. We often bash Trixie for girls like Dawn coming in, but Crystal quite literally didn’t deserve a single win on her season, mostly served nothing beyond inconsistent looks, and still was the fan favorite overall (thanks to CheatCheat Goode, but that’s besides the point). Thanks to her we’ve gotten a strong “not very good but very quirky and fun!” archetype which is annoying. But beautiful makeup… beautiful makeup..yeah.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.