RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

As bad as Q is at lip syncing, she’s a master design. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

Plane Jane is a serious runner up. That was very well done. 

geneva got read so hard by law, lived for it. 

Law up there with SMG as the great judge level. Everything was on point. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so tired of the judges gassing Plane up when she does an ok job, week after week it's the same ****. Her outfit this episode was a perfectly fine safe, not better than Nymphia or Megami :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also nearly went into cardiac arrest thinking they were going to give Yawn a win in that horrible outfit :jonny4: 

• Like 3

I kind of was underwhelmed with Nymphia’s this week, the expectation was high after the tie look. But it’s still a safe look, and it would do her good not to be overexposed this early. :heart2:

Edited by AlGreRithm
  • Like 1

2 seconds away from some entertaining Untucked drama and they send Law in to regurgitate the guest judge spiel ffs

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Dawn’s look was so ugly and didn’t even fit the “doll” theme 

Like where was the wig, imagine purchasing a doll and she arrives BALD, I’d think it was a manufacturers defect and ask for a return or replacement :rip: 

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

The whole segment when Plane notices the blue fabric and her evil smile after successfully securing the material from Plasma :ahh: LOVE HER.

• Haha 3

spacer.pngspacer.png

How was this look high...? :rip: The seams alone. I can't believe they snubbed Nymphia/Megami for this. 

Edited by ninasayers
  • Like 1

Mhiya is so getting the lipsync assassinated at the lipsync lullaparuza :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I'm switching to Sapphira as my overall queen to win. Nymphia is a slay but I feel like the crown wouldn't mean as much to her. Also, she is lowkey getting a bit annoying. The rest of the girls are serving mid-out or filler :coffee2:

And I am proud passenger of Plane Jane airways, but the judges are gaslighting us into thinking everything she does is amazing. :rip:

And please, can YAWN be eliminated already? For someone so WEiRd, she is so BORING and reductive.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

This was the one of the best episodes of drag race in a WHILE, and it’s almost like Rupaul knew that and decided to serve hard with her runway look for once

the judging was correct, LAW ROACH (I don’t need to say more), the Janet lip sync, a fun fashion challenge :clap3: they did that

• Like 4

Ohh some of yall think Dawn’s look was bad? Welll.. thats why you’re on ATRL and Law Roach is a professional stylist! xx

I wanted her to win. But Q’s look was also excellent, and more detailed than Dawn’s

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Q cleared with her fantastic garment and I actually liked Dawn's a lot as well

:khalyan2:

• Like 2

Dawn had no business being in the top. It should've been Nymphia, Q and Jane (Im gagged). Q rightfully won.

Xunami should've been in the bottom instead of Mhiya

• Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, Orsay said:

This was the one of the best episodes of drag race in a WHILE, and it’s almost like Rupaul knew that and decided to serve hard with her runway look for once

the judging was correct, LAW ROACH (I don’t need to say more), the Janet lip sync, a fun fashion challenge :clap3: they did that

that's exactly what i think

the response to elim queen is also a + for some people as i am seeing here :coffee:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

that's exactly what i think

the response to elim queen is also a + for some people as i am seeing here :coffee:

I kinda liked Geneva but that look was HORRID, it was her time to go. And Maya obv cleared her in the lip sync

• Like 1

Law Roach took the show by the mouth and breathed some LIFE into it omg :jonny4:

Please lord make them choose him as the next permanent judge :weeps:

• Like 5

this episode was kind of a let down for me, mid looks from everyone except q and a boring lypsinc. i kinda miss the amanda vs plane feud. i liked dawn's look tho, yall just hate her. 

good episode :clap3: the judging felt correct, good for Q, but she deserved it 100%

people saying Plane didn't deserve top placement... please

the lipsync was decent, but I wish there were more zooming on the lips :coffee:

• Like 2

I love Mhi'ya. She is literally a blackhole of charisma and absolutely not aware of it. Sorry but that's camp. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

48 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Law Roach took the show by the mouth and breathed some LIFE into it omg :jonny4:

Please lord make them choose him as the next permanent judge :weeps:

I'm starting to believe they're never getting rid of Ross and it terrifies me.

The top was correct. I'm an ODH but she did deserve the spot; it was a fully realized concept.

• Thanks 1

It's time to let Michelle/Ross/Carson go and have this week panel + a guest judge

Ru serving lewk for one I guess he was terrified of Law 

Honestly, Nymphia's taste is miles ahead of other girl. Q's doll is gorgeous but her outfit's panty part look off somehow. It's really drag but high fashion? I'm not sure

Dawn in the top with that winkle mess :rip: And she doesn't have the C*NT to serve that kind of lewk, she's not Detox

Jane is really smart, her outfit is ok but the branding is on point

• Like 4

Dawn's look wasnt even made well 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.