RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Q bitter ass should have went home. The only reason she said 2 people is to give other another option to vote for except for her and amanda.

ย 

riggory

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KFC said:

Maddy is very boring

ย 

All of you that were begging for her to host the Pit Stop, take that **** back

i feel seen reading this

• Like 2

Idc what yaโ€™ll say megami ate that one little thing (verse)ย 

ย 

s8s6wfwgjaisustvw17stsgsksosywt2vsks8626

• Like 9

The reason Amanda was put in the bottom was bc of her horrible padding.. meanwhile other girls don't pad at all and they don't say a word. At least the girl had an entertaining performance, is clearly very talented and is fun tv. Wtf do Tsunami, Genova and Meganium have over her?

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 3

Heterochromia is alive and well in this threadย :!ohno:ย Maddy was a great guestย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The reason Amanda was put in the bottom was bc of her horrible padding.. meanwhile other girls don't pad at all and they don't say a word. At least the girl had an entertaining performance, is clearly very talented and is fun tv. Wtf do Tsunami, Genova and Meganium have over her?

Well, at least this episode, Megami had the better verse

ย 

But yeah, Mhiyah, Xunami, Megami and Geneva need to be out next and then weโ€™re left with a strong Top 7

Yeah I agree that Amanda's drag is crunchy as hell but I don't love it when queens get put in the bottom for challenges they did well in. Tbf though nobody apart from Q did all that badly. Another thing that annoyed me was the judges pretending there was something wrong with the concept for Amanda's look. The concept was fine, the execution was imo ugly. I didn't like the other heads or the blue makeup on her face at all they looked awful why didn't the judges just say that?ย 

ย 

Also I love that Nymphia did the Willow Pill trick of hiding her talents even though she was pretty obvious with it, it's still entertaining.ย 

Mhi'ya was the best this week. And also she managed to make that ugly yellow wig look fierce.

ย 

g2OAeM.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Amanda performance was manic, she looked like a brick with busted wig & padding. She deserved to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Also, i have this theory that part of reason why y'all (not me) hate Dawn so much is because she gives off BIG Gottmik energy in her demeanor. (Not in her looks unfortunately)

ย 

g2OAeM.gif

Mirage gone. Amanda gone. I've lost a LOT of interest in this seasonย :chick3:

• Like 1

Dawn is repeating her makeup over and over again. And it's serving stale. We know it's her *brand*. But even ******* Trixie or Kim Chi know how to change theirs up a bit everytime to keep things fresh. Also, the judges keep gassing her up as "special", "electic" (sp?) queen. But she's just not even registered as anything special to us beside elf ears and same makeup.

Edit: It's clear that the judges and producers are talking to a complete different audience than us. And it shows how they wanna pander her as "special". Kim Chi really clocked her when it comes to her aesthetics.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thanks 4

Am*nda is lucky her busted ass was even cast, it was about damn time, we won Jetplanes

ย 

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

I HATED Amanda on episode 1 but honestly I felt it wasn't her time to go. She definitely did better than Q in the lipsync so it wasnt fair at all.ย 

Genova: girl go home already

Megami: ATE! I was shook. Top 3 verse.

Nymphia: The true winner of this ep IMO.

Mhiya: I dont know why whenever this queen is on my screen i giggle, there's something about her that just makes me laugh lol. Nice performance tho

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Not as good as the judges want us to think either

ย 

I'm sick of them bending over backwards to praise her when she's been doing anย ok job so far

She's (generally) garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I LOVED this pit stop ... maddy is so funny

ย 

ย 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

MHIโ€™YA MYIโ€™YA

ย 

:jonny5:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I LOVED this pit stop ... maddy is so funny

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m glad she came for the โ€˜this wouldโ€™ve been my runwayโ€™ girlies, like yโ€™all werenโ€™t there

ย 

I get that you bought the outfit and it makes sense to show it off, but I hate when people go โ€˜you wouldโ€™ve had the best look!!โ€™ when comparing HD studio pics of outfits that may or may not have been tweaked or outright been bought way after the season filmed vs what people delivered on the runwayย 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Mhi'ya was the best this week. And also she managed to make that ugly yellow wig look fierce.

ย 

g2OAeM.gif

Facts. She should've been the sole winner of the week :clap3:ย 

ย 

Ironically, I thought Amanda was also really good in the challenge and even though her runway was atrocious. It's rare for queens who do well in maxi challenges to place low (let alone get eliminated).ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

They didnt have half of their face painted blue like in kindergarden with 2 eggs next to them in a nest ...

ย 

Im sorry but she was messy as Fย 

At the challenge during dancing also her bad wig was getting in her face it was like i was watching season 2ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is it just me or Place was ABSOLUTELY right about Q ?

ย 

ย 

And is it JUST me or she was also correct about Amanda ? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1

Does anyone else think Mhiya might be a bit...delayed? Like, her cringe moments are not just serving introvert.ย 

ย 

And lol at the way no one in this fandom will give a **** once she, Megami or Geneva are eliminatedย :skull:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

Is it just me or Place was ABSOLUTELY right about Q ?

ย 

ย 

And is it JUST me or she was also correct about Amanda ? ๐Ÿคฃ

Sapphira said the same thing about Amanda that Plane said last week, but ATRL just can't handle itย :khalyan:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Heterochromia is alive and well in this threadย :!ohno:ย Maddy was a great guestย 

The way I actually have heterochromia

10 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Sapphira said the same thing about Amanda that Plane said last week, but ATRL just can't handle itย :khalyan:

difference is sapphira KNOWS what to say when to say it, plane just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again that it gets tired

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.