RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Jinkx is obviously doing great and I’m enjoying her but something about the OnlyFans controversy and her weird quirky attitude combined is sitting weird with me when I see her on TV. The way she kind of floats around like a lost spirit around the workroom too :skull: 

Still. Talent for days. 

I screamed during the Snatch Game prep when Monet was jokingly yelling about canceling Jinkx :skull:

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s was a serve because she played the devil in a “unexpected” way tbh 

I am lukewarm to her and I had to give that to her 

is taking historical/mythical figures and making them a) h*rny/dirty or b) queeny unexpected? that's kind of in the standard snatch game playbook now.

They really robbed Raja of that high placement for SG. Also weird they didn't have Cameron guest judge for that episode instead. Jinkx is such a legend to somehow manage to even succeed the huge expectations placed on her for this SG performance.

OH MY F+CKING GOD, JINKX! So amazing when a queen proves you right. What a LEGEND. Smart, funny, charming. Just the best of the best. 

Still speechless.  

Monet is killing it too. 

Ugh, I wish Bob was there. We were robbed. 

8 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

giphy.gif

7 other b*tches, no C in the UNTY

Only crowned queen serving C*ntgeniality

Won All Stars 4 and I'll do it again

Give Trin the bop bop bop for me and my fans

giphy.gif

This is so bad :toofunny2:

Snatch Game 1

WIN: Trinity

HIGH: Raja, Jinkx, Monet

SAFE: The Vivienne

LOW: Shea Coulee

BTM 2: Yvie & Jaida

Snatch Game 2

WIN: Jinkx

HIGH: Trinity, Raja, Monet, The Vivienne

LOW: Yvie

BTM 2: Shea & Jaida

IMO

20 hours ago, Papa said:

I am rooting for jinkx to win but with that being said is there a more well rounded queen than trinity in the history of drag race? She is a master at literally everything, looks, comedy, improv, lip syncing, acting, choreo, the list goes on. I don't know a stronger queen

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

Agreed - she is that girl.  You can always depend on her for QUALITY. 

Miss Krystal Versace looks incredible every time but...was that James Charles collab necessary?

1 minute ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

Miss Krystal Versace looks incredible every time but...was that James Charles collab necessary?

She needs the followers imo

23 hours ago, Venice B said:

I love Jaida's sense of humour so much ever since the elections episode on season 12. She's so commited at just being silly and stupid and the best part about it is her face is always dead serious and she never breaks character. Her Prince was amazing, I literally cackled at some points :bibliahh:

But yeah Jinkx was the absolute best and she had no competition as Judy. Satan was really good too, and Raja really served both impersionation and transformation with both of her characters :clap3:

Okay thank you for this CORRECT take.

Monet and Jaida were hands down the funniest in the first half of snatch. For me. They both made me SCREAM LAUGH at one point. Jaida’s intro as prince and then the back and forth between her and Monet! When prince said  “I like this game” after mike Tyson said she would **** Ross in the ass ? ? 

honestly they were all safe or high in snatch game.

Shea and Yvie were the weakest for me. 

great season so far. This formula is RIGHT. This is how all stars should always be done. Pick 8 really good ******* queens and don’t kick them off bc it kills the excitement of seeing GOOD queens COMPETE. 

hey @WoW, we don’t wanna see queens like Manila, Pangina, Jimbo, Yara etc get eliminated in the first few episodes since they are actually incredible entertainers who we WANT to see all season long. 

also- I am SO proud of Raja for actually coming to COMPETE. I legit expected her to show up for the facetime and phone it in. But nope, she came to play. This is gonna be so good. Yay for 2 back to back good seasons

3 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Snatch Game 1

WIN: Trinity

HIGH: Raja, Jinkx, Monet

SAFE: The Vivienne

LOW: Shea Coulee

BTM 2: Yvie & Jaida

Snatch Game 2

WIN: Jinkx

HIGH: Trinity, Raja, Monet, The Vivienne

LOW: Yvie

BTM 2: Shea & Jaida

IMO

Jaida  btm 2 for part one? I DONT THINK lmaooo

jaida was high for part 1

Edited by Gwegend

I HATE how they always start an All Star season with a reading mini challenge. Could you make it more obvious that the queen knew who was in the cast before they entered the werk room ?

Just STOP !!!!

crocodile-crazy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It’s was a serve because she played the devil in a “unexpected” way tbh 

I am lukewarm to her and I had to give that to her 

A gay person playing the devil as a gay person, ground breaking.

It gave me this

59gdapJyNxEEq9Qv34ivxdFZ5TuSJKQwIyq_MJYw

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

A gay person playing the devil as a gay person, ground breaking.

It gave me this

59gdapJyNxEEq9Qv34ivxdFZ5TuSJKQwIyq_MJYw

Y’all are really just haters lol. It is not the initial expectation 

loved Jinkx and Trinity on the Snatch Game, Raja was amazing too but those two were just hilarious, Trinity ending it with "they changed it to drag queen" sent me :ahh:

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Y’all are really just haters lol. It is not the initial expectation 

I loved it and i laughed a lot.

She was really funny but playing a fictional character in Snatch Game is easier than playing a real one. She didn't need to make an impression like the other girls. She just invented the devil's personality. 

My top was Raja and Jinxk.

13 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

giphy.gif

7 other b*tches, no C in the UNTY

Only crowned queen serving C*ntgeniality

Won All Stars 4 and I'll do it again

Give Trin the bop bop bop for me and my fans

giphy.gif

Monét slayed her verse

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

Monét slayed her verse

giphy.gif

The first challenge seemed last minute

trinity does not have a good entrance look 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Raja‘s and Jaida‘s runway looks:chick3: 

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I HATE how they always start an All Star season with a reading mini challenge. Could you make it more obvious that the queen knew who was in the cast before they entered the werk room ?

Just STOP !!!!

crocodile-crazy.gif

For someone named Alyssa Edwards are you sure you know how this works ? :michael:

They're given a list of possible queens and they have to prepare different reads for all the possibilities so they are ready once they enter the workroom and get to see the real cast.

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

For someone named Alyssa Edwards are you sure you know how this works ? :michael:

They're given a list of possible queens and they have to prepare different reads for all the possibilities so they are ready once they enter the workroom and get to see the real cast.

This would be an easy one to prepare for anyway, as the pool of potential contestants is even smaller than, say, an All Stars season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.