RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Tea the amount of filler queens in this cast is insane :chick1:

It’s funny because I feel this way about S15. Every single girl was filler to me apart from the top 6 or so. Like BORING filler.

Sugar, Spice, Aura, Robin, Amethyst, Poppy (at the time), Malaysia, Selina, Jax, Marcia… NONE had a chance at the crown. 

This season, I’ve genuinely liked every early out so far and even the girls with less of a story line (Morphine, Xunami, etc) are likable. Geneva needs to go NOW tho and so does Mh’iya. I pity Megami but she’s also just not bringing it. Everyone else is though! 

Edited by brooklyndaddy
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

U know what wouldve been a gag? If Ru, after hearing the girls out, went: "Silence, I've made a decision. Amanda, uve been a joy to meet, however this outfit was one of the worst outfits ive ever had to look at on this runway. Im sorry my dear, sashay away."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tbh Amanda's look is a shoot :bird: I loved it

Edited by bestfiction
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Amanda bodied Queued in the lipsync :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was the first time since Alyssa v. Kerry that the winner of the lip sync was so clearly not chosen. I get that Q deserves to stay but her dancing is so cringe omg. 

Also, can we talk about how Megami's runway is one of the worst in history?

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, mindbender said:

This was the first time since Alyssa v. Kerry that the winner of the lip sync was so clearly not chosen. I get that Q deserves to stay but her dancing is so cringe omg. 

I just don’t understand why they would even put her in the bottom if they were just gonna save her like that. It’s ugly and hard to watch.

1 minute ago, DevonRoars said:

I just don’t understand why they would even put her in the bottom if they were just gonna save her like that. It’s ugly and hard to watch.

I know, they could've just edited Megami to be in the bottom or something. It just makes the show look bad. I also noticed that the lip sync seemed shorter than usual, probably to try and make it less obvious. 

Ok so I find Untucked unwatchable because of all the edited in slurping sounds whenever they take a sip of their drinks. It is so irritating and gross to me. 

The rigged lipsync aside, Plasma high key obliterated the challenge. The girl can do it all!

• Like 3

rihannafan
10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

The rigged lipsync aside, Plasma high key obliterated the challenge. The girl can do it all!

Except not be cringe 

• Haha 12

rihannafan
31 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Ok so I find Untucked unwatchable because of all the edited in slurping sounds whenever they take a sip of their drinks. It is so irritating and gross to me. 

???

• Thanks 1

This was the first episode this season when judging was very questionable

Amanda did really great in the challenge and was criticized that her look did not fit the runway category (despite having 3 pussycat wigs on...eggs) yet some of the winners had easily the worst looks out of all

And of course Nymphia killed it. A true triple threat! A dancer, a seamstress, a comedian

Edited by Blue Jeans
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

???

You haven't noticed?! They edit in so many bubbly sounds while the queens are drinking 

I hate it when their verses be like “be nice, tolerance, self respect, no hate, BLM, gay and proud etc..” It is so cringe to watch. Like girl, we are just trying to dance and have some fun in here no need to put your propaganda in the lyeics, ok they made fun of you when you were a little sissyboy, get over it, this challenge is not the time for that.

So Plasma’s verse was veryyyyy opposite of c*nt to me

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

let me be Dawn and stir the pot lil bit.

so if it was judged by individual who would be on the top and bottom?  :bird:

2 minutes ago, unino said:

let me be Dawn and stir the pot lil bit.

so if it was judged by individual who would be on the top and bottom?  :bird:

Top3:

Nymphia, Jane, Plasma

Bottom 3:

Q, Xunami, Geneva

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Top3:

Nymphia, Jane, Plasma

Bottom 3:

Q, Xunami, Geneva

Plane? even Dawn is more memorable :mazen:

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Top3:

Nymphia, Jane, Plasma

Bottom 3:

Q, Xunami, Geneva

Agree with Top 3. Except, Xunami performed well in the challenge, Geneva too. Amanda and Q were the correct Bottom 2 - and one has polish, while the other doesn't, and that clearly was the determining factor here regardless of the lipsync. It would have been fun if they had allowed her to learn and grow in the competition some more, but she went out a fan favorite and somewhat burglarized so it's a W. 

The only other bottom I could have seen was Geneva for her runway, it wasn't that good. But was that enough of a reason? I don't think so.

40 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Except not be cringe 

Plasma is wholesome cringe, seeing her try and fail to read Saphyra was a cackle. She's going to give us moments.

Dawn gives dark-sided cringe. And Megami gives "covering my eyes so I don't have to watch this" cringe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Megami was fine this episode, you all doing too much on her

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Afferty said:

Megami was fine this episode, you all doing too much on her

God and ATRL don't like ugly

• Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, unino said:

Plane? even Dawn is more memorable :mazen:

Dawn was fine, but she doesnt command a stage like Jane. Say what you want about that *****, but Jane came prepared, delivered and owned the stage with her presence. She knew exactly where the cameras are, how to serve face and hit her points.

• Like 1

Amanda gone! Plane keeps winning and the haters are SEETHING a result most pleasing to me. Plane will find another girl to mess with I'm sure. 

Amanda was a cute contestant but not winning and was so busted. She'll have her shot later. lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Dawn was fine, but she doesnt command a stage like Jane. Say what you want about that *****, but Jane came prepared, delivered and owned the stage with her presence. She knew exactly where the cameras are, how to serve face and hit her points.

You're so right girlie. I still don't really rate Plane as a villain - she just lacks the wit that I like - but she's proving to be really competent at the Drag Race game.

Like, yes, somebody like Amanda was hitting the marks better and doing the moves a lot smoother, but Plane was giving face and reaction and eating the camera up - while Amanda was slinging hair out of her face after every two moves. There's just a difference in star power between Plane and some of the lesser girls.

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

tbh Amanda's look is a shoot :bird: I loved it

I agree. She should be shot for it.

b5N60X9.gif

• Haha 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.