RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

okay now that nymphia’s shown more of her arsenal I hope she stops that act in the werkroom and owns being the it girl, everyone knows how much competition she is already **** it

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her in the challenge :jonny: the outfit, the moves, she just has it all

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Nymphia is winning this season :clap3:

what a frontrunner 

Also Q clearly lost the lipsync but didn’t do horrible enough to warrant crunchy ass Amanda staying :sistrens: 

• Like 1

Q definitely lost the season to me already. You can't be American's Next Drag Superstar without knowing how to perform in stage, *****. If she was at least passable then it's fine.
But it's so obvious that she has never been a dancing performer before she steps on that damn stage.
Next time she's in the bottom, she might as well pack her bag, because gurl.... :rip:

Dawn is so hard to watch, so cringe and annoying.

• Like 9

Wait, I forgot this season was kind of a serve :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why did the performances feel so awkward? :rip: Like they weren’t giving any energy

6 minutes ago, Whis said:

Why did the performances feel so awkward? :rip: Like they weren’t giving any energy

I’m obsessed with the ASMR performance, like they all ate

17 minutes ago, Cain said:

Wait, I forgot this season was kind of a serve :jonny:

wait tea…s16 kinda underwhelming after we had s15

this cast is pretty weak by far. i only see 5 queens competing which are Nymphia, Sapphira, Plane, Plasma, and Q. 

Q - doesn't have IT factor. i don't find her lovable or anything at all. just great looks and she prepared well for the show. that's. 

Plasma - her drag is lil too premature but she's for sure talented. 

Pland - very ******* unfortunate that her and Jimbo has some of the same drag aesthetic. both season was filmed back to back. if S16 aired before AS8, Jimbo's might not be that gaggy either. 

Sapphira - top tier drag queen but NEED TO RELAX. let LOOSE baby.

Nymphia - another top tier drag queen but the language and culture differences will hit her at some point. last week she got by easily because the focus was not really on her. other than that she got it all. the most lovable queen this season as well. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bicassie said:

wait tea…s16 kinda underwhelming after we had s15

Sasha, Anitra, Loosey, Mistress, Luxx, Sugar, Spice, and retrospectively Poppy, yeah the girls ate that season!

• Like 1

Just now, Cain said:

Sasha, Anitra, Loosey, Mistress, Luxx, Sugar, Spice, and retrospectively Poppy, yeah the girls ate that season!

Tea the amount of filler queens in this cast is insane :chick1:

after this ep I def dont see Q as a finalist with the edit she’s receiving, they’ll keep her around but will kick her before the finals :ahh:

top 4 is obviously Plane, Saphirra, Plasma and Nymphia 

hope Nymphia wins the season :clap3:

I pray Dawn does NOT become a finalist :pukey:

the rest are filler queens waiting to get booted :fan:

Edited by Bicassie

my jaw dropped when Plane said that she holds more respect for Q than for Amanda :deadbanana4:

Amanda seems fun, she’ll obviously grow to be a better queen and we are all rooting for her… but saying nothing warranted her bottom placement is insane - did we watch the same episode and see the same runway look? also the girls said the same thing when asked who should go home so. DR fans please stop being delusional sometimes 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Amanda was the worst. Like, Ru is right: the aesthetic matters a lot. And when even your challenge performance drag is that ugly? Ew. Good riddance.

11 hours ago, Cheers said:

I keep forgetting Megami is on this season. Keep thinking it’s security about to tell the girls to lineup and go to the main stage.

GFaV1UWWcAA72tF?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

The girl group challenge is obviously there to show who is truly comfortable and at ease on the stage as well as who is able to demonstrate a sense of unity.

ASMR had the best group feeling, the looks were cohesive, the lyrics witty - the won fair and square.

Best performers aka who feel the most comfortable on stage:

Nymphia > Plane Jane (that ***** is at home on stage and in front of the cameras) > Plasma > Sapphira > controversial opinion, but honestly Megami (shes fine on stage and has presence 

To me, Xunami and Q were the worst in terms of stage presence. They just don't have it. 

• Like 4

I'm liking the season so far but the cast is definitely the weakest bunch of girls we've seen in a while. I'm glad Amanda left, but I still need Geneva, Megami and Dawn to go soon. The former two because I'm just not impressed with what they're giving, and the latter because she makes my skin crawl.

• Like 2

i mean there is no need for discourse who goes next because these girls are not touching Nymphia and Saphirra level :rip:

it's kinda insane how similar Plane and Jimbo aesthetics are :rip:

the amount of dead weight :rip: can plasma and dawn **** off already, so reductive and annoying :rip:

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Like 1

I need photos of dawns make up this week vs Amanda’s the first week lol

I can't believe Amanda and Mirage left while Megami is still here. :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Amanda :cries: wonder who Plain will be coming for next 

22 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Amanda :cries: wonder who Plain will be coming for next 

I'm sure she'll go for whomever she perceives the next in line weakest link. Probably Geneva or Mhi'ya. If she's a smart little TV producer i'd go for Q, make sure she REALLY cracks.

Mhi'ya whispering through the choreography session SENT me :ahh:at first I thought there was something wrong with my sound but then when they started subtitling what she was saying I lost it :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.