RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

a mess. the producers are really dumbasses

we were having a good time watching plane jane fight amanda

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

They couldn’t even edit out Amanda out of the lip sync because Q moves around so awkwardly. Amanda clearly won that lol 

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

rihannafan

I do feel bad for Q though, she clearly has 2 left feet

not miss Amanda eating Cue right on up :toofunny3: gone too soon diva, but she is MOST assuredly nabbing Miss Congeniality

• Like 2

Nymphia is such a GREAT drag queen omg ... like she can do EVERYTHING! Also thought Amanda, Xunami and Sapphira TORE

amanda being in the bottom was SUCH BS and to then lose THAT lip sync ... girl 

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

Ate up the choreo in the challenge

Won the lipsync

And STILL went home

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Sapphira is so winning this season :jonny:

its between her and nymphia ... literally two TITANS

Q is really cocky for someone who can’t dance

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Q is really cocky for someone who can’t dance

Q is looking worse every week. Her complaints about not winning were annoying, now she's randomly being rude to Xunami... Plus, she just lost a lip sync to Amanda. Plus Megami got a win before her :snowball: Oh, it's bad for the seamstress!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

like mirage, once amanda gets their drag aesthetic together and more refined, they could be a BEAST in all stars

• Like 1

Why do producers think these decisions are good? Like are they this DUMB? :giraffe:

• Like 1

Unfortunately, it was Amanda’s time. I enjoyed her and I think she can body an All Stars season once she gets her aesthetic together. Q… that poor girl cannot dance. Not to be shady, but you know that you’re going to have to dance on this show. Why would you not take some lessons before you came? It’s like the girls who say they have never seen or constructed an outfit before or those who have never ever tried to impersonate a celeb for snatch game. 

• Like 6

The producers of the show just can't help being idiots huh? WHY would you eliminate a source of drama and an interesting character? Amanda may be busted but I'd rather see what she's gonna bring than some of these other girls. We are left with the obvious powerhouses of Nymphia and Sapphira and then the rest are duds :skull:

This season is really gonna feel the loss of Mirage and now Amanda :doc:

• Like 2

rihannafan
4 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Unfortunately, it was Amanda’s time. I enjoyed her and I think she can body an All Stars season once she gets her aesthetic together. Q… that poor girl cannot dance. Not to be shady, but you know that you’re going to have to dance on this show. Why would you not take some lessons before you came? It’s like the girls who say they have never seen or constructed an outfit before or those who have never ever tried to impersonate a celeb for snatch game. 

I hate when people say its someones time to go, especially when Geneva and Megami are still there

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Nymphia should have won on her own. She ate. Will probably win the season.

Amanda would have been entertaining for a couple more episodes but realistically all the fillers left are almost interchangeable. Geneva/Megami next. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 1

Plane Jane wins LMAO bye Amanda girl 

Queued needed to be eliminated too!

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 3

Geneva and M'hiya's group did better than expected but the fact that Megami coasted to a victory by this being a group win especially with that runway :toofunny3:

Amanda did not deserve bottom 2 especially since she was the best dancer along with Plasma in her group. And she was about even with Q in the lipsync too. Really sucks Plane Jane got the last laugh in this feud but I'm glad the rest of the queens aren't afraid to clock her when she offers her unwarranted two cents. 

• Like 1

Another tragic result.

Producers are trying their life with the Plain Jane bs.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

If not dawn who should’ve been in the bottom instead?  Mirage is NOT the answer 

mhi'ya, morphine, and xunami were probs the next worst 3, but even the latter 2 are kinda getting into solidly safe territory imo (not that they were great, but the bar is kinda in hell with challenges like this :deadbanana4:). imo the bottom 3 in the final ep was correct, geneva ABSOLUTELY deserving to lipsync, but mhi'ya should've been in mirage's spot

it’s gonna be that kind of a season with the judging oh okay 

Amanda and Jane feud was literally the fire that drag race needed :rip: Now what? 

Ffff 

goood bye 

The season is kinda over for me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Apparently, Q was still playing the brick from last episode :skull:

• Haha 3

Also, I'm sorry, but Megami and Geneva have a win... when contestants like Pandora, Thorgy, and Vanjie never won a single challenge despite having many memorable moments. These are dark times we live in. :rip:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.