RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I’d feel a lot more sympathy for Q if this was one of the earlier seasons, but at this point everyone knows the track record doesn’t snatch you the win in the end, and fixating on your track record is probably the least winnery thing you can do. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I have a soft spot for Queue, the lashings in here lol :rip:

Her garments are amazing but it does feel like her authentic self isn't shining through/aligning with her runways/talent...

And then I think back to her breaking down when Ru pushed about her grandmother who taught her how to sew and realized she's still really hurting from it and the shame around drag could be holding her back 

Anyway, excited for another episode starring Plane Jane :gaycat5:

Edited by TYMPS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TYMPS said:

Aww, I have a soft spot for Queue, the lashings in here lol :rip:

Her garments are amazing but it does feel like her authentic self isn't shining through/aligning with her runways/talent...

And then I think back to her breaking down when Ru pushed about her grandmother who taught her how to sew and realized she's still really hurting from it and the shame around drag could be holding her back 

Anyway, excited for another episode starring Plane Jane :gaycat5:

"Queue" has me cackling lolol that did not go unnoticed

• Like 1

“Because it WAS.”

- Amanda Tori Mother :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

rihannafan
8 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

Plane Jane I- (go to 13:30)

She is just...

10 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

Plane just gives me huge ‘I want to be that ***** but I’m not’ vibes :deadbanana: like everything she says just feels like a swing at showing people she’s a messy ***** but not sincere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Cain said:

Plane just gives me huge ‘I want to be that ***** but I’m not’ vibes :deadbanana: like everything she says just feels like a swing at showing people she’s a messy ***** but not sincere

Ya this was my issue at first but I kind of accepted her role as the Team Rocket of drag as I watch the cast make her blast off again and again. But much like Team Rocket, she serves the kiis whether she’s lashing, or more often, getting lashed, so regardless it’s entertaining. 

She could never be a Gia Gunn and she doesn’t try to be. I respect that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Relampago. said:

Ya this was my issue at first but I kind of accepted her role as the Team Rocket of drag as I watch the cast make her blast off again and again. But much like Team Rocket, she serves the kiis whether she’s lashing, or more often, getting lashed, so regardless it’s entertaining. 

Not the Jessie of drag!

• Like 1

Amanda was lowkey robbed in that SNL challenge. She served news anchorwoman realness and delivered every punchline (even Dawn's).

If her runway was a little bit better...

She kinda reminds me of Mo or Monet on S10, amazing charisma but busted drags. Room for growth I guess.

• Like 7

The thing with Q is: She feels so inauthentic. The stupid faces she makes are that - stupid faces. She knows Ru falls for them so She produces them, but its clear as day that thats not who she is behind the scenes. Someone like Amanda, as busted as she looks, is presenting herself exactly how she is off camera, thus making it way easier to connect with her.

Thats why as a viewer, its much easier to connect with the likes of Mirage, Amanda, Sapphira, Nymphia and even Plane Jane (who imho just very much consciously does things to stirr the pot + I believe shes just super ironic and loves to play that part). 

Thats why in terms of charisma, Q imho is on the same level as Myiah.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cain said:

This is what I get as well but that doesn't make me dislike her. I feel like he's a nice person who hasn't really done too many "shameful" stuff so he's putting all that in the Plane Jane persona to live the fantasy of the messy girl he never was in real life. Everyone around her knows it's just an act and are in on the joke too which is why they're playing along with it.

• Like 2

Notice how Rupaul says "Sapphira you won the mini, Plasma you won the maxi and Geneva you survived the lipsync" when he assigns the group leaders :dies:

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

I'm billing you for making me watch that:rip:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I agree, sadly not everybody has THAT

Who is ******* with Krystal Versace? Like, this look is prob my all time fave or very very high on the list.

Like OMFG, Ru was SCALPED!

IYKYK

krystalfavoritethinglook.png

• Like 7

krystal-versace-highlighter-makeup-gif-d

c1901f4a3ace1d17087fd4bee1259cf982257bad

51c42ffdfe5c30f31835dd3bdf661f8bd004a498

4cd1291935422ad5b2bb39737b470b83.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Who is ******* with Krystal Versace? Like, this look is prob my all time fave or very very high on the list.

Like OMFG, Ru was SCALPED!

IYKYK

krystalfavoritethinglook.png

We all saw it. That's when she won. Nobody else had a shot at that point. The fit, the details, the REFERENCES, the CWNT!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Banana burger coming 

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

She might have the best mug in the entire franchise. Not even gonna lie. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

So clearly she's being real on the show.. she's alwasy been that ***** :fan:

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

This is a kii :rip: :ahh:

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

My literal fav look ever. :jonny5:

13 hours ago, Bewitched said:

NSFW….

I'm sorry but Plain Jane is the villain we were craving to have this whole time. She's UNHINGED and I'm living for it.

I love that this is giving RPDR Season 1

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

13 hours ago, Cain said:

Not the Jessie of drag!

Girl she’s definitely the James of Drag. lol. 

Plasma ate

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.