RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

dela has said in an interview before that she thinks theres a chance she would compete again, so fingers crossed!! i'd love to see her do a Vs. the World season

No, she should be the only non-winner allowed to compete in an All Winners season. Why ?

Because she's the most talented person at the competition of Drag Race there is and she eliminated herself before she could potentially win. Also Vs. The World has All Stars rules, which she obviously hates.

Unless VTW starts having winners in it, it's below her standards.

Now mind you, she should make a blood pact that she won't quit the show no matter the pressure of having to give the girls the plunger every week, none of that Kumbaya bullsh!t ever again.

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob sitting on the FIRST episode of an All Winners Pit Stop with her wig line being clearly raised near the ear on BOTH sides is so unbecoming. 

Like, these girls

Jinkx is obviously doing great and I’m enjoying her but something about the OnlyFans controversy and her weird quirky attitude combined is sitting weird with me when I see her on TV. The way she kind of floats around like a lost spirit around the workroom too :skull: 

Still. Talent for days. 

I'm glad someone else mentioned how off-putting Jinkx looks in her confessionals :skull:

And she was actually sort of cute on S5. Thankfully she's talented af so who cares :gaycat2:

24 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jinkx is obviously doing great and I’m enjoying her but something about the OnlyFans controversy and her weird quirky attitude combined is sitting weird with me when I see her on TV. The way she kind of floats around like a lost spirit around the workroom too :skull: 

Still. Talent for days. 

She was serving Gargamel at one point in the workroom:dies:

"OnlyFans controversy" :sleep:

The smear campaign attempts already... it's so transparent.

Edited by Darkgalord

11 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

"OnlyFans controversy" :sleep:

The smear campaign attempts already... it's so transparent.

I love Jinkx tho, I wasn’t the one who posted a barely legal looking dude on her story :skull: 

I promise an ATRL post from user Relampago. will not hurt Jinkx’s chances to win.

35 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

She was serving Gargamel at one point in the workroom:dies:

smsjsms PLEASE :bibliahh:

Just now, Relampago. said:

I love Jinkx tho, I wasn’t the one who posted a barely legal looking dude on her story :skull: 

I promise an ATRL post from user Relampago. will not hurt Jinkx’s chances to win.

It's so annoying tho

the guy isn't a minor. There's this famous straight guy in the p0rn industry that gives high school/ youthful vibes and no one says **** about it. 

11 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

It's so annoying tho

the guy isn't a minor. There's this famous straight guy in the p0rn industry that gives high school/ youthful vibes and no one says **** about it. 

Nothing “wrong” with it, but if it makes people uncomfortable then it makes people uncomfortable. I do find people who have a fetish for guys who look underage to be weird but there’s nothing wrong with it. Plus with Jinkx’s awkward and kooky attitude and her posting it on a platform she has like IG, I’m just like ?

Same reason I hate the baby challenges on drag race… just weird. I don’t like anything to do with young/child/baby things when it comes to adults, just my preference. I wouldn’t be mad if Jinkx won though.

Edited by Relampago.
sp

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Nicole is a really cute girl but she’s so corny… kinda bummed she’s the first guest :rip: 

Yeah, I don't like having random people who weren't contestants on the show to be guests on the Pit Stop

1 hour ago, igninton said:

The Vivienne crying about she feels like an outsider and wanting to feel like a victim already because she's the only 'British' queen.

Girl I'm not trying to be shady but there are a hundred other franchises and winners, you're lucky you speak English and were in the UK version, let's just say that... 

I CAN'T with her. She annoyed the **** out of me on UK season 1 and I know she's gonna do the same here.

UniqueRecentIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Literally all the queens tour together and know each other, especially if they live in LA, and have relationships predating all winners. Just look at Monet and Trinity going into a alliance already. Yes she is lucky to be on but it’s not that far fetched that she feels like an outsider. I’m sure she will warm up after a few weeks of getting to know the girls. 

And a lot of her references went over Ru’s head (and he couldn’t even understand the accent) in snatch game. I’m sure if she pandered with an American character she would of done better. I’m not sure Ru has even watched Ab Fab to even volley in that moment. 

• ATRL Moderator

Jaida's Prince was hilarious, the messy Snatch Games are always funnier to me than the sanitized humor a lot of the other queens serve.

Jinkx's Judy was obviously the best Snatch Game of all time though, she really did that :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Nothing “wrong” with it, but if it makes people uncomfortable then it makes people uncomfortable. I do find people who have a fetish for guys who look underage to be weird but there’s nothing wrong with it. Plus with Jinkx’s awkward and kooky attitude I’m just like ?

Same reason I hate the baby challenges on drag race… just weird. I don’t like anything to do with young/child/baby things when it comes to adults, just my preference. I wouldn’t be mad if Jinkx won though.

Okay I see your point and is valid. Thanks for clarifying.

:intoit:

"The first night we got drunk together and I was talking to her, this was in 1968, and she said, "Look, I'm moving to England, people are keeping drugs away from me," and she knew I was a hospital corpsman because we were talking about my time in the war. She said, "Can you get me some sleeping pills? I Know I'm going to be struggling when I get there," because she was talking about a comeback. So, I said sure, and she said, "If you could get me some Seconal, that would be great." It's a long story. So, I went to the naval hospital there in Boston and got some, I gave her a bottle [at dinner the next night], it was like seven or eight pills. Here's the scary part, and by the way [Dave's voice cracks] to this day, I wish I hadn't done that. Because when I gave that to her, it had the military label on it, no name, but, when she died — and I only saw this once — I was stationed in Washington, D.C., and the newspaper I saw had a piece that said that by the bedside was found a military-grade prescription of Seconal."

https://ew.com/tv/drag-race-dave-reacts-jinkx-monsoon-snatch-game-judy-garland/

OMG maybe Ms. Dave really DID play a part in killing Judy :chick2:

Jinx’s was a amazing. I know it’s editing but it really seemed like they let her bits go on forever lol 

I didn’t mind though 

38 minutes ago, Antonini said:

He kinda did :rip: he also killed Ben Dela’s chances on season 6 by yelling at her “Tell a joke!” :ahh: 

5 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

In regards to the rules...hypothetically speaking, if Trinity wins the lipsync, will she be able to block someone even though she got blocked and doesn't receive a key?

Literally watch episode 2 :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

He kinda did :rip: he also killed Ben Dela’s chances on season 6 by yelling at her “Tell a joke!” :ahh: 

I forgot that was the same person :bibliahh:

59 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

I forgot that was the same person :bibliahh:

He’s the same person that killed Judy Garland, heckled Ben, and got yelled at by Bianca to wake up :rip: An iconic drag race career

Edited by MAKSIM

Jinkx is perfection.

TheOnlyOne

giphy.gif

7 other b*tches, no C in the UNTY

Only crowned queen serving C*ntgeniality

Won All Stars 4 and I'll do it again

Give Trin the bop bop bop for me and my fans

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Antonini said:

It's getting weird.. and bizarre..Are we sure Dave doesn't suffer from schizophrenia :rip:

why would anyone in their right mind confess such a tragedy on a tv show..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.