RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Rooting for a Jasmine Kennedie esque glow-up for her!

• Like 6

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

here is an image of teenager Mirage meeting with Detox for the first time

g54p2lo.jpeg

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Rooting for a Jasmine Kennedie esque glow-up for her!

So happy for her :heart:

Amanda Tori Transition's mug is still very interesting at Roscoe's viewing party.

giphy.gif

• Haha 9

I actually like Plasma, but I don’t really get her drag name. I would expect her drag name to give more old Hollywood glamour or theatre vibes immediately, but Plasma doesn’t give me that at all. I would expect a queen named Plasma to be kind of science-y or a little more artsy/club kid esque.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@RotundaIm pretty sure I submitted mine. Can you please double check for me?

@Relampago. I think they waited a bit before they started clocking girls who didn’t cinch or pad last season. You’re right though. They don’t have the gender-queer artist excuse. They just don’t want to do it for some reason. Idk why it’s become such a huge issue for some queens. Morphine has one of the best mugs in the competition but her lack of padding or cinching just ruins it for me. Like, give me the illusion. Commit fully to SOMETHING. 

Well that’s what we get for calling Amanda a man :rip: 

Congrats to her, I hope she has lots of support on her journey and feels excited about her transition! She seems like a lovely person so I’m glad she’s getting to live her truth now. :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Happy for her but it's a bit sad she won't get the chance to have her big re-debut moment on TV since the reunion has already been filmed months ago :doc:

• Like 1

I hope Amanda is crowned Miss Congenality of S16. She has been such a lovely, uplifting presence on the show.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I hope Amanda is crowned Miss Congenality of S16. She has been such a lovely, uplifting presence on the show.

Who do we think will snatch that title? Amanda, Mirage, or maybe Mhy’ah?

On 1/29/2024 at 4:21 PM, unino said:

this really makes me love her now. something about her is just so genuine and endearing. like she's just out there living her fullest fantasy and not trying to be this to be that. 

she's a lot but she's just simply being her.

thought this was shade at first cuz the link sends you to the very end of the video :ahh:

• Haha 2

hisavsefjmfc1.jpeg

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

@RotundaIm pretty sure I submitted mine. Can you please double check for me?

@Relampago. I think they waited a bit before they started clocking girls who didn’t cinch or pad last season. You’re right though. They don’t have the gender-queer artist excuse. They just don’t want to do it for some reason. Idk why it’s become such a huge issue for some queens. Morphine has one of the best mugs in the competition but her lack of padding or cinching just ruins it for me. Like, give me the illusion. Commit fully to SOMETHING. 

I’ve got your ballot

The Queen of Boston. The most impactful Bostonian of all time. John F Kennedy could literally never.

7a0ea5ba149f6dea508286e9667fc97ebe8cdb25

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

John Adams & his wife never did this

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

16 hours ago, Morissette said:

Wait, not this kinda being an older cast. Half of them are in their 30s. Drag race quitting with the ageist casting :clap3:

I would like for the youngest queen on a season to be 30. That would make me very very happy

• Like 1

oOE0FTs.png

omg whack her again for me, roberta!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Afferty said:

here is an image of teenager Mirage meeting with Detox for the first time

g54p2lo.jpeg

Wait so his lips naturally look botchy? That makes him even hotter.

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

John Adams & his wife never did this

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

Baby that is John Adams 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Baby that is John Adams 

HE never served his country like this

QU4boXu.gif

Will Plane last after this season? Kinda seems like everyone hates her

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

oOE0FTs.png

omg whack her again for me, roberta!

Bobs clapback was kinda weak ngl. 

but overall, as someone who simply enjoys Plane playing the villain and also Plane setting herself up to get read by the other girls, this whole discourse about her, her talent show, her drag, her talent, her humour is so?????? 
It’s almost like you guys have all this built up anger inside waiting for someone to trigger it so you can unconsciously project all that undeservingly on one person…

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.