RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

When did she do this?

She tweeted the night of the episode. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I hope they bring her back on Season 17 after she gains confidence from all the fan support :keir:

Ugh i wish it was that easy 

I just noticed that Nymphia has 220k followers , Mirage went up to 160k ( more than double within a couple of weeks ) and the rest of the cast have between 40-80k 

20 minutes ago, Morissette said:

She tweeted the night of the episode. 

All I’m seeing is that she’s “not an empath or a very emotional person”. That’s not the same has not having empathy. 

• Thanks 1

the way mirage is loved by EVERYONE omg 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Shes a good time gal! 

• Like 1

I love internet and I love that I am a messy stalker. Thank me later if you recognize who is this

rw33oio.jpeg

• Like 1

yeah this was pretty incredible

• Like 5

kiii @ 20 year-old mirage serving sex. maldita perra!

bw0pww3.jpeg

• Like 5

That looks nothing like Mirage wtf :skull:

3 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Tbh as a Mirage fan , i think this was the best scenario for her in this season 

She got massive exposure this week , she left without bombing hard a challenge ( many ppl say its even unfair her being in the btm ) and tbh she had so many insecurities i think she might couldn't bring anything more on the table in this season 

Girl groups was next week though which she would have slayed, if she slayed hard enough her performance could have brought her a ton more exposure from ppl talking about it (like how her talent show is viral) + a couple more lip syncs to cement lipsync assassin status :monkey:

but I agree, it’s not a terrible outcome, she was most likely not gonna do well on future comedy/acting challenges and she has status of robbed queen which is THE best way to rally fans. 

Hopefully she’s not forgotten about in a couple weeks, collabing with Denali is a good move, hopefully she gets Bob to do a verse for She’s Such A ***** remix since he’s such a Mirage stan, and she continues to take advantage of her platform the remainder of the season. 

3 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Ugh i wish it was that easy 

I just noticed that Nymphia has 220k followers , Mirage went up to 160k ( more than double within a couple of weeks ) and the rest of the cast have between 40-80k 

It will be an uphill battle for a lot of these girls to hit 100k smh. Drag race overload. 

• Like 2

On 1/28/2024 at 3:28 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

So is cinching and corseting a thing of the past ?

what-confused.gif

Silky's shapeless impact

what-confused.gif

• Like 1

Tbh the lack of cinching this season is annoying because girls like Morphine would look INCREDIBLY snatched if they just cinched a bit 

Not wearing breastplates and not cinching is just getting old for me, completely ruins the illusion especially cause a lot of these girls don’t even have the “I’m an ALTERNATIVE drag artist” shield to use. They’re trying to serve woman with man shoulders, a man belly and a man’s chest. It’s distracting.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

wait im watching mirage do a couple performance of she’s such a ***** and I’m getting Michelle’s critique :gaycat6: I love how she switches it up though 

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh you KNOW violet instantly connected to mirage’s talent show song 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Tbh the lack of cinching this season is annoying because girls like Morphine would look INCREDIBLY snatched if they just cinched a bit 

Not wearing breastplates and not cinching is just getting old for me, completely ruins the illusion especially cause a lot of these girls don’t even have the “I’m an ALTERNATIVE drag artist” shield to use. They’re trying to serve woman with man shoulders, a man belly and a man’s chest. It’s distracting.

It’s highkey most egregious with Morphine because it’s not like she’s even trying to be Artsy Genderbender or Emaciated Model!

She’s just serving box-shape, beat-face for no reason.

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

CLOCK. THE. TEA

Its annoying how last season the judges were calling out everyone for not padding/giving the illusion but they're giving so many free passes this season to girls who dont cinch

I will say though it's great to see how many girls pad and do it well still

• Like 2

Delta’s new interview with Luxx…. couldn’t make it more than 5 minutes, absolutely insufferable :rip:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

It’s highkey most egregious with Morphine because it’s not like she’s even trying to be Artsy Genderbender or Emaciated Model!

She’s just serving box-shape, beat-face for no reason.

Like… her mug is SO good but as soon as I look down I see a boy in heels. 

Maybe a corset is uncomfortable for her, okay, I can see that (not that she’s doing Jax or Anetra level performances anyways but whatever). But proportions love? A breastplate to even things out a bit? Please? So much potential and it’s all lost cause she wants to serve Mike Wazowski from the neck down but then give the best mug of the season in contrast.

I still don’t like Plane, and I think she has crunch looks but I love that she at least tries to give me the illusion with her body, despite her mug being a step above Rosé brick.

Wait, not this kinda being an older cast. Half of them are in their 30s. Drag race quitting with the ageist casting :clap3:

7 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Delta’s new interview with Luxx…. couldn’t make it more than 5 minutes, absolutely insufferable :rip:

I wanted to like luxx but she is utterly delusional and not in a cute and funny way lol 

13 hours ago, Morissette said:

It will be an uphill battle for a lot of these girls to hit 100k smh. Drag race overload. 

That or the cast is just 90% boogers

mariah-carey-200.thumb.jpg.6626487a57cd1

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Morissette said:

I've been done with Luxx since she admitted to not having empathy for others and was shocked at her own emotion at Mirage's elimination. Sis lacks "vulnerability", which is also why people failed to connect with her on her season. 

Some girls have it tough in life and they often have to build that wall, im CRACKING UP at you thinking this isnt COMMON amongst drag queens. This show has really ****** up drag forreal lol, you think this line of thinking is NEW in DRAG? :lmao:

I feel like some people in this thread have only ever seen or experienced drag on tv.

• Confused 1

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, unino said:

this really makes me love her now. something about her is just so genuine and endearing. like she's just out there living her fullest fantasy and not trying to be this to be that. 

she's a lot but she's just simply being her.

Oh she ate this. Let me remove Lea from my sig and add Plasma instead :clap3:

(If they cut her before the Rusical, I'm sending hate mail.)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

yeah this was pretty incredible

This was actually really good. High production value as well.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.