RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

How have none of the judges clocked Dawn's makeup?

• Like 6

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

People (aManda stans) trying to come for Plane's cher look on twitter :bibliahh:

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

How have none of the judges clocked Dawn's makeup?

She's is so mediocre that she's never on stage long enough to be critiqued. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

I thought Luxx was going to be a fun guest but she kinda takes herself way too seriously sometimes :deadbanana: she does have the Gaga mindset down but Gaga never forgot to have fun with the interviewer.

14 hours ago, Rotunda said:

MOTHER/FATHER ELEGANZA

yxgSMYXftGnP_A7rb_gGPRxumrMYNmweAjsT3cLb0VAX5ouTMJGIlwGJmqQ63Z1O22bFIYFB6_oxu0EgWcXcH1z4Pvrb3SH_jBjpOtiTdg4AcpgcEFKpfGzcu4MF_TIjZztH4YpVK7vSAjVo7L61cAH6PicFWQ

1. Nymphia Wind

Top Toots: 76

Toots: 6

Boots: 0
Bottom Boots: 0

SCORE: 234

TOP TOOT

the almost perfect top toot :jonny5:

I prefer Amanda’s mug over Dawn’s “mug”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I thought Luxx was going to be a fun guest but she kinda takes herself way too seriously sometimes :deadbanana: she does have the Gaga mindset down but Gaga never forgot to have fun with the interviewer.

When she tweeted about being a real music artist and not just a drag queen who makes a quick little single only to drop the most generic drag race queen’d “slay cuz I’m c**t, and I werk mama!” song in existence :rip:

I think she’s very talented and you need some delusion to to come off as fierce but she just takes herself wayyyy to seriously for me to connect 

Can't find a single thing likeable about Luxx.

The way some of y'all keep equating her to Mistress as if they're a package deal :biblio:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

When I step on the runway don't they know ALL EYES ON ME.

which-luxx-noir-london-runway-look-are-w

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

this really makes me love her now. something about her is just so genuine and endearing. like she's just out there living her fullest fantasy and not trying to be this to be that. 

she's a lot but she's just simply being her.

• Like 7

I've been done with Luxx since she admitted to not having empathy for others and was shocked at her own emotion at Mirage's elimination. Sis lacks "vulnerability", which is also why people failed to connect with her on her season. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, unino said:

this really makes me love her now. something about her is just so genuine and endearing. like she's just out there living her fullest fantasy and not trying to be this to be that. 

she's a lot but she's just simply being her.

that was nice i like the song i like the beat

but in all seriousness i really liked it 

• ATRL Moderator

Geneva icon legend 

• Like 2

:clap3:
Crystal from Drag Race UK won her case!

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

So Q said in a live stream that the reunion and the finale were already filmed because of the Hollywood strike omfg Nymphia really about to win if she makes top 4 

28 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

:clap3:
Crystal from Drag Race UK won her case!

The way she'll likely be getting more money from this case than any Drag Race UK winner ever has :rip: 

Which she (and Simon Blake) 100000% deserve btw, scum like Laurence Fox deserves to be pennyless and miserable for the **** he put them through. I wish we could take Fox's American counterparts to task, but the US Court System is a disaster :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

So Q said in a live stream that the reunion and the finale were already filmed because of the Hollywood strike omfg Nymphia really about to win if she makes top 4 

Is a reunion filmed before the season airs even a real reunion? :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Top 2 of All Stars 10 :clap3:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

fan favourites of s13 and s16 

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

I've been done with Luxx since she admitted to not having empathy for others and was shocked at her own emotion at Mirage's elimination. Sis lacks "vulnerability", which is also why people failed to connect with her on her season. 

When did she do this?

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

So this is why the interviews feel so weird. You can guess the top 4 based on a lot of answers and body language.

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Tbh as a Mirage fan , i think this was the best scenario for her in this season 

She got massive exposure this week , she left without bombing hard a challenge ( many ppl say its even unfair her being in the btm ) and tbh she had so many insecurities i think she might couldn't bring anything more on the table in this season 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Is a reunion filmed before the season airs even a real reunion? :rip:

Perhaps it will be better because the emotions are more fresh with less time to hash out drama that happened during the season

this is so iconic!

• Like 1

Just now, shark_heather said:

Tbh as a Mirage fan , i think this was the best scenario for her in this season 

She got massive exposure this week , she left without bombing hard a challenge ( many ppl say its even unfair her being in the btm ) and tbh she had so many insecurities i think she might couldn't bring anything more on the table in this season 

I hope they bring her back on Season 17 after she gains confidence from all the fan support :keir:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.