RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

BALLOT LEAKS 

**NOTE: If your name is listed in black, that means you did not fill out your ballot correctly, and designated too many queens' as Top Toots or Bottom Boots for the runway. Your ballots were not thrown out, but your Top Toots and Bottom Boots were converted into simple Toots and Boots, and the spreadsheet here does not reflect your initial submissions. 

MOTHER GOOSE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VmQ-nOMVwmoy8X6bpqoQEb1-S1_CR8BKoPFXr0ICb5w/edit?usp=sharing

SIGNIFICANT MOTHER:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bWh0NjcGKXDcx9pyCoMHnlV_7uVoHjghD8epCSRwJlk/edit?usp=sharing

CALL ME MOTHER/FATHER:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PAk5OmNcRwj7pvh7RIh28PSsEBPJ07G23mjAXvgKODg/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW SUMMARY

prXjg88.png

HICEBKV.png

the fashion game is between Nimphia and Q 
Mirage will have nice score (ppe) in the end 

1 minute ago, PMM said:

the fashion game is between Nimphia and Q 
Mirage will have nice score (ppe) in the end 

True I’ll start tracking points per runway now that we have eliminated girls

• Thanks 1

I dislike how stiff Saphirra’s skirt was for M/F Eleganza. While she sold it, Mirage should’ve been lower 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW SUMMARY

prXjg88.png

HICEBKV.png

I think we’ll need avarage scores  for better comparison, I mean, Amanda may end up being worse than Hershii by the time she gets eliminated, if we just keep total scores :laugh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

These spray painted bodysuits are horrible

spacer.png

Are there more this season than usual?

Princess Poppy is SOOO hot out of drag. I want to spread my hole for him so bad. :hoetenks:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

MOTHER/FATHER ELEGANZA

0J53LFfAqQbHHkgtnxcHmkWl6Q5JbxxXtWmiuwo3JFxsa0OGc6ZGOsvBOHI8ANgBaQStGdgJsmVaneaGqdtStogoJp255LzVwvRmwNjNjqKiDZlqRDNUMM3C_oob7gbvcQsASmR5yjwL7VM8HsFv2Asft2iu3w

14. Hershii Licquer-Jete

Top Toots: 0

Toots: 4

Boots: 40
Bottom Boots: 38

SCORE: -150

BOTTOM BOOT

Who in here said she looked like season 1 married to med :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Who in here said she looked like season 1 married to med :bibliahh:

I think that was me :gaycat6:

She’s basically Quad in drag. :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

These spray painted bodysuits are horrible

spacer.png

Looks like scrotum

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

oh gag

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

SIGNIFICANT MOTHER

-5oOQ8Sds76g6u78Vx2bmdKdZWHjK7pY8rdPTQ4zrp2YLWC3AvJYYXNCTm_JdCQhjDU7mN9huCV5Tp3Q0T1nE0BVOKbYCN--6w_pVtqyTp3rLzczbDxolTfvTOqFuypfBdwnvl0KsBfK759hPp-cxicq8kUnmw

14. Hell on Earth

Toots: 3

Boots: 39
Bottom Boots: 40

SCORE: -156

BOTTOM BOOT

The way both Bob and Monet said they love this look on Sibling Watchery :redface:

• Haha 3

Out of curiosity, do you all prefer/like when these rates @ the people who submitted top toots/bottom boots. Or do you think it doesn’t add much and are fine just seeing the leaked ballots going forward?

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Out of curiosity, do you all prefer/like when these rates @ the people who submitted top toots/bottom boots. Or do you think it doesn’t add much and are fine just seeing the leaked ballots going forward?

Just the top toots and the bottom boots, it's easier to digest:hippo:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

MOTHER GOOSE

sspHKfiKmOpGnOT16kSPu5sYIOABtnlV4vh1KIqebgGG_X5d3VZX2gia0PpX5pXkuv-PrewNyTnIWyMk1NG5q7ovyhXt5fAuQOK1m_pp3Cpc1zucrI3k7l5ZqINAWqiBvF7NctN1JbTiji6ySoghjZXV8EKprw

5. World of Wonder Has A Problem

Top Toots: 2

Toots: 70

Boots: 11
Bottom Boots: 0

SCORE: 65

TOOT

Booting this and then tooting Mirage for the "lamb" is soooo....... 

• Like 1

I know someone mentioned it, but just now seeing it in passing over a tweet about Amanda + Dawn playing into people shipping them..

Was it widely known that Amanda's boyfriend AJ is best friends with JayKay (+Dawn), w/ Dawn bringing Amanda and Plasma into her (+Megami's) Brooklyn friend group?

Obviously Show Ponii has every right to hate that PJ reached into the back of their pants to put a dollar as a 'gag', and Jane at the least got the rightful scolding then-and-there that someone at the show was upset to where an apology to the bar was expected. But seeing Dawn's friends / friends from her home bar spend months hyping up "allegations" in a way that feels insidiously vague + also Amanda to be part of their friend group now w/ her own beef with PJ is.... :smiley: Kind of shocked this wasn't a larger discussion.

At least Amanda (and very much Ponii) have reasons to not like PJ, but something about Dawn feels off. She feels just as insidious and sneaky as Plane Jane. :smiley:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Rotunda said:

X1TK63Fjt_5fy9aPbCN13aHl5ZgVE8QvWM5U572W4AIXKlBoQ5OYLCAv8AY7KsK-zxHM9J_H_5kaXwtjAZ0EreluO0wxGrAm5W5nX7v2wqmndKU1yZJHaeaw_-XWWMpzbxSZjsQ17Vy7Fsc57lm25GZdZO5vpw

2. Nymphia Wind

Top Toots: 16

Toots: 58

Boots: 8

SCORE: 98

TOOT

So can the room explain to me how this look is on code for a BALL, but in the same breath you all  booted Mihya?

Like, we can hear the ism even when they're not loud dear.

rupauls-drag-race-draglicious-s16-seasonGettyImages-83009458-e1677774695734.jpg?

Be fr.

nrm_1409636387-angelina1.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

SXl_fLTlyi5tsByhFQlSD8nnjQwlV0IPNHfCXnmLtYt97qwyXzt73wehfV62l0PutIEse5WQdRcouRxYnHNvzPOmjV_M9dhr37vD_bere24Fdz8P6NDnfUFMMxQZvznfjZU9wBVWmaF0WVOPe1RjtaT5Cn85LQ

5. Mirage

Toots: 53

Boots: 29

SCORE: 24

TOOT

Favoritism.

Glad we cut that short early. No more Anetra sneaks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

I know someone mentioned it, but just now seeing it in passing over a tweet about Amanda + Dawn playing into people shipping them..

Was it widely known that Amanda's boyfriend AJ is best friends with JayKay (+Dawn), w/ Dawn bringing Amanda and Plasma into her (+Megami's) Brooklyn friend group?

Obviously Show Ponii has every right to hate that PJ reached into the back of their pants to put a dollar as a 'gag', and Jane at the least got the rightful scolding then-and-there that someone at the show was upset to where an apology to the bar was expected. But seeing Dawn's friends / friends from her home bar spend months hyping up "allegations" in a way that feels insidiously vague + also Amanda to be part of their friend group now w/ her own beef with PJ is.... :smiley: Kind of shocked this wasn't a larger discussion.

At least Amanda (and very much Ponii) have reasons to not like PJ, but something about Dawn feels off. She feels just as insidious and sneaky as Plane Jane. :smiley:

There’s something about that first AJ tweet that gives me  “I was a major account in a weird, toxic tumblr community” energy and I can’t really explain it.

• Like 4

That AJ person is pure cringe is and it is so tacky to try and destroy someone's drag career :biblio:

Yawn is the true villain of the season, imo.

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Communion said:

You’re forgetting the parts where PJ texted, apologized, pulled the bit from future shows, and the video that shows the actual event where the guy was laughing the entire time. But yes. There was some discourse on Reddit about it seemed like Amanda/dawn’s interactions with PJ during filming were heavily influencing these accusations of something that seemed to have already been settled. It’s kind of died down once it came out that the incident was blown way out of proportion and video evidence and text messages from PJ were released. 

• Like 1

Everything about Dawn is off. Dollar general Willow Pill, who was already filtered down Yvie.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Dawn is a much much lesser endearing version of Willow Pill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

😂😂😂

• Haha 12

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.