RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Stopped watching Rupaul's Drag Race after season 9. I'm only Watching because of jinkx and Raja , and wow... they didn't disappoint. The whole cast is stunning tbh. :clap3:

Edited by Darkgalord

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the rules...hypothetically speaking, if Trinity wins the lipsync, will she be able to block someone even though she got blocked and doesn't receive a key?

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

In regards to the rules...hypothetically speaking, if Trinity wins the lipsync, will she be able to block someone even though she got blocked and doesn't receive a key?

Yes. The block only prevents the acquisition of a star and nothing else.

Nicole is a really cute girl but she’s so corny… kinda bummed she’s the first guest :rip: 

Jaida as Prince, so ****ing hot, my gawd. It just did something for me.

Also Raja should have won SG with Jinkx! :gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Nicole is a really cute girl but she’s so corny… kinda bummed she’s the first guest :rip: 

That was Cameron Diaz :rip: Nicole who

Ep1 winner was Shea and Ep2 winner was Jinkx.

Like Trinity and Monet was only cute next to them, they were not really close. 

But it seems like Jinkx already won the season with this performance, I mean it should be so hard to top it :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Nicole Byer was the first guest on the PitStop

I’m sorry but Trinity’s take on satan was fricken hilarious :skull: 

from that first “hey gurlllll” I spat out my coffee :ahh: 

Trinity’s Leslie was also iconic :ahh: 

Jynx’s  Judy Garland will go down his history as one of the move clever/best/funniest snatches ever!

13 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

The PitStop that was just posted girl :skull:

It'll be nice to have Bob's fresh and honest opinion about the episodes, especially since the judges are taking a sanitized approach to each week's critiques. 

Also I hope Katya takes the episode a little more seriously than when she was last on The Pit Stop. She was kinda annoying last time. :shutup:

• ATRL Moderator

So am I the only one who thought Jinkx's first character was meh? I thought Michelle was overrating it, but it seems like maybe y'all agree with her.... She obviously deserves win for Judy alone, but the first performance was SAFE.

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

So am I the only one who thought Jinkx's first character was meh? I thought Michelle was overrating it, but it seems like maybe y'all agree with her.... She obviously deserves win for Judy alone, but the first performance was SAFE.

I agree. I think her first character had the same problem as both of Viv's characters: the impression was spot-on but the jokes didn't land. I'd argue that Snatch Game is comedy first, impression second.

34 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Nicole Byer was the first guest on the PitStop

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The PitStop that was just posted girl :skull:

Me, I am... DUMB

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

SG1 

1. Monet

2. Raja

3. Trinity

4. Jinkx

5. Viv

6. Shea

7. Jaida

8. Yvie

SG2

1. Jinkx

2. Trinity

3. Viv

4. Raja
5. Monet

6. Shea

7. Yvie 

8. Jaida 

On average for me, Jinkx did the best and then Trinity. Raja/Monet tied for third, but I’d probably give the edge to Raja. 

"They changed it to drag queens" may be my favorite SG moment of all time. Jaida and Shea breaking character as Jinkx was singing...it was the best 20 seconds of the franchise tbh:WAP:

Yvie’s only contribution so far was a cute confessional look 

Finally finished both episodes and WOW. Judy Garland was phenomenal :jonny5:

Looks like next week is Raja's time to shine!

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Haven't watched UK but I'm excited to see more from The Vivienne! :duca:

Girl have you not seen ANY UK season ??? S2 is neck and neck with AS2 as far as best seasons of all time (Source : the whole RPDR fanbase)

DRUK1 is also very very good ! Don't walk, run :jonnycat:

39 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yvie’s only contribution so far was a cute confessional look 

And looking hot as **** as the Boogieman :WAP:

2 hours ago, Goaty said:

I think Jinkx and Dela are pretty much equals in that regard. A shame we'll never see the latter on the show again because I really think she'd excel in the all-winners format. :shakeno:

dela has said in an interview before that she thinks theres a chance she would compete again, so fingers crossed!! i'd love to see her do a Vs. the World season

This season is already amazing.

Trinity -my FAVE- is slaying already :clap3: (minus Luci(fer) that i did not find funny besides the name and the second runway.)

Her first runway is one of the best looks i've ever seen on the show. Everything about it screamed excellence. The decision to have orange hair with it was just... You can't pay to have a good eye and she has it. (Remember her Bee look with the blue hair ? :cries:)

Competitive, talented, funny, confident. a DRAG QUEEN.

Yvie deserved Shea's spot in the first episode to me. Honestly, the verses were all strong but i did not like the performance. A lot of bad lipsyncing, they probably had very little time to prepare and memorize everything so we'll let it.

Monet beautiful, Monet Star, Monet funny.

I don't care for Jinkx but yeah i guess this is the start of her domination ? Her Natasha Lyonne is almost as impressive as her Judy because she made a person that is not really funny entertaining, gave her great lines and made me cackle WHILE doing a perfect impersonation. Jinkx is obviously a strong contestant and is gonna slay.

She was very bad during the performance in EP1 though. Can't dance for **** so maybe she won't win the season ? :celestial2:

The Vivienne crying about she feels like an outsider and wanting to feel like a victim already because she's the only 'British' queen.

Girl I'm not trying to be shady but there are a hundred other franchises and winners, you're lucky you speak English and were in the UK version, let's just say that... 

I CAN'T with her. She annoyed the **** out of me on UK season 1 and I know she's gonna do the same here.

UniqueRecentIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.