RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I ADORED SMG as a judge. I want to see her again!

• Like 7

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh honey we are in for a DRAMATIC season, aren't we? 

spacer.png

• Haha 6

Is it just me or has planes mug been the exact same every episode so far?

• Thanks 1

littlebodybigheart
32 minutes ago, Raw Honey said:

Also I surprisingly liked Plasma this episode between the challenge and the Mirage lipsync segment lmaooo. And why hasn't the judges pointed out how recycled and stale Dawn's makeup has been? Same look every damn time. 

i hate how y’all are always asking alternative queens to serve something different.

nobody makes these comments about the pageant and “pretty” queens like morphine serving the same mug every single time cause it’s conventional. y’all did it to crystal methyd and the other alt queens, and the judges rightfully have stopped asking alt queens to serve “glam” cause they realized how unfair it is.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i hate how y’all are always asking alternative queens to serve something different.

nobody makes these comments about the pageant and “pretty” queens like morphine serving the same mug every single time cause it’s conventional. y’all did it to crystal methyd and the other alt queens, and the judges rightfully have stopped asking alt queens to serve “glam” cause they realized how unfair it is.

I don't need her to serve glam I just need her to not look a mess

just one time

i don't think that's too much to ask

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Oh honey we are in for a DRAMATIC season, aren't we? 

spacer.png

Damn this mustve been really sad too, these girls are actually trying their best to hold their makeup lines. :deadbanana2:

littlebodybigheart
16 minutes ago, KFC said:

I don't need her to serve glam I just need her to not look a mess

just one time

i don't think that's too much to ask

:deadbanana2: i’m dead

her makeup is perfectly fine imo

For the google form I put Geneva and Iman as bottom 2 with Xunami rounding out the bottom 3. Mirage didn’t even cross my mind which proves that she didn’t deserve the bottom placement 

Tons of girls could've been bottom based on the challenge, but Mirage bummed the runway too.

Tammie Brown on Netflix omg

• Like 3

This week on race chaser Willam making fun of Plane for saying “I’m all set this week Ru” about her immunity potion SENT me :ahh: she is the ultimate hater 

• Haha 1

imagine my horror expecting a queen to pull out a cher show dramatic coat to cvnty bob mackie and skip down the runway (mirage and plane understood like half the assignment) only for the single reveal on that runway to be… dawn’s fugly 60’s inspired coat.

like how was amanda the only girl to do that silhouette

Edited by Magdalene

37 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Tammie Brown on Netflix omg

I was excited for this but sadly Tammie was kind of a snooze tbh. Loved Orville last time but hopefully they didn’t film too many more episodes on whatever day Katya was sick :rip: 

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Well I've personally never felt that way with Crystal Method, I think she had more variety than whatever Dawn is doing. The problem with Dawn is it's the same old jarring makeup that isn't appealing with most of her looks so far, I mean you can barely see her eyes and the dark lip liner is just hideous. Morphine doesn't change it up but that's what happens when you have a more conventional look, and atleast it's appealing with what she's going for. I'm all here for unconventional looking queens, I've love Trixie, Crystal, and Willow. Dawn is just not appealing whatsoever.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

Personally, I only care that the makeup match the look/concept they're going for. As someone who overall  likes Dawn, my only real gripe with her is that I sometimes don't get what she's trying to communicate on the runway. 

• Like 1

Just now, KFC said:

What do you mean

I dislike the segment of the fanbase that fawns over her, because they’ll go up for anyone with a unique aesthetic, but I think she’s pretty inoffensive and don’t find her personality grating. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

I dislike the segment of the fanbase that fawns over her, because they’ll go up for anyone with a unique aesthetic, but I think she’s pretty inoffensive and don’t find her personality grating. 

please understand that we have to pick at least one queen from each season to hate on. it's a tradition here. respect our culture please :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Raw Honey said:

Also I surprisingly liked Plasma this episode between the challenge and the Mirage lipsync segment lmaooo. And why hasn't the judges pointed out how recycled and stale Dawn's makeup has been? Same look every damn time. 

Bc she's always safe and never gets to hear critiques. That's how bland she is. Once she's low, Michelle is gonna go in on that twink ass

But that fails to answer the real question which is what does Xunami Muse do successfully? She's so unmemorable that she has completely escaped the "X queen should have been out before Mirage" convo.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

this season is so dramatic. it does feel like old rpdr.

the most shocking thing about this episode was megami actually delivering, and amanda killing the anchor role, but girl that makeup... 

3 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

I ADORED SMG as a judge. I want to see her again!

i was surprised shes so gay but i mean she was daphne

4 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Sarah Michelle Gellar was an amazing guest judge. So invested and excited to be there. I hope we'll see her back at some point.

Tea. I love when the guest judges are truly there to judge accurately! Not just smile and say “omg these queens are so amazing this is the best day of my life Ru!”.

I very randomly watched the Despy episode and noted how great a judge Isaac Mizrahi was and said I hope to see him back. Then he was back this season! Manifesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raw Honey said:

I'm all here for unconventional looking queens, I've love Trixie, Crystal, and Willow. Dawn is just not appealing whatsoever.

Queens like Trixie, Kim Chi, Crystal, even while having signature makeup, know how to tweak it to work with a look. They also pick/craft looks that complement their unique faces. So far Dawn’s makeup has only worked in entrance look for me. It’s been jarring (but also unexciting) with most of her other looks. 

Kinda disappointing — I never thought I was gonna stan her or anything, but her entrance look felt like she had a really clear vision! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Nobody sabotaged that girl.

she sabotaged herself lol

Mirage was a guest at Boscoe's and revealed that some girls got to do multiple takes for the challenge. :pancake:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.