RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Nymphia is gonna get clocked via runway, I feel it for some reason, her look this week gave costume, same as that busted ass Angelina look.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 22

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually roll my eyes at this type of challenge. But Amanda, Q, Plasma, Nymphia, Sapphira, Plane all did great :clap3:

I SCREAMED at the screen when Plasma won. She's one of my faves but I was sure they'd give it to Q or Plane.

Ru saving Mhi'ya again :biblio: Can she flip home already? Poor Mirage... she was dancing so well. We'll miss you xo

22 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Nymphia is gonna get clocked via runway, I feel it for some reason, her look this week gave costume, same as that busted ass Angelina look.

Not Sapphira stanning with that crunch wrap supreme first episode look, squished boobs and all, costume Cinderella carriage pumpkin look in the ball, Monet X Change circa S10 Eve mother look… but saying Nymphia is serving costume :deadbanana2:

I like Sapphira but she is NOT seeing Nymphia on the runway. Her Angelina look is her worst look and it’s arguably better than all of Sapphira’s prior to this episode :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

The heavy hitters and filler queens based on their edit:

non-filler queens:

Plane Jane

Nymphia Wind

Saphira Crystal

Q

Plasma

Dawn

filler queens:

Morphine Love Dion

Amand Tori Meating

Mhi’ya 

Megami

Xunami Muse

Geneva Kay

Totally. That said, Amanda has storyline and i think Morphine will too. Leaving about 4 fillers… which is must better than last season which was like every single queen up until final 6

• Like 1

Q, Nymph, Saphira, Plane, Plasma. The way these 5 alone STOMP on Season 13, 14 and 15s top 5s so hard and so easily in only 4 episodes.

:ryan3:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Q, Nymph, Saphira, Plane, Plasma. The way these 5 alone STOMP on Season 13, 14 and 15s top 5s so hard and so easily in only 4 episodes.

:ryan3:

ok ntm ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The Payola Jane favoritism :biblio: there was literally nothing good about that sketch, Megami had more of a character than her

Also I loved this runway, all the girls kinda gave but that’s solely because Cher has an immaculate repertoire to take from 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am loving QUEEN Plane Jane's delusion thus far. Convincing herself she is some powerhouse when she has served great value Jimbo the entire time. Even her villainous ways are questionable with her sobbing in the back at every elimination. This season would be a DUD without Pilot Jane.

spacer.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

this look was so stunning

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not gonna lie to y’all, I find Sapphira a lot more compelling than the whole untouchable Sasha Colby edit we got on S15. 

Her interactions with Amanda have been very real. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Rotunda said:

Not gonna lie to y’all, I find Sapphira a lot more compelling than the whole untouchable Sasha Colby edit we got on S15. 

Like idk what these girls are talking about? Sapphira is giving it to me so far, also in the charisma department 

I feel like literally everyone is enjoying this season so much. 

It's definitely a HUGE upgrade from last season.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Like idk what these girls are talking about? Sapphira is giving it to me so far, also in the charisma department 

Like sometimes it feels like the polished/“perfect” queens are on a whole different show than the rest of the girls, but I don’t get that vibe from this season. 

Ewww one of the most disappointing eliminations ever.. First, because Saphira sabotaged Mirage. Second, because Mirage’s moves were so on point and Geneva wasn’t giving much but she didn’t know the words… 

But another entertaining episode at least

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Blue Jeans said:

Ewww one of the most disappointing eliminations ever.. First, because Saphira sabotaged Mirage. Second, because Mirage’s moves were so on point and Geneva wasn’t giving much but she didn’t know the words… 

But another entertaining episode at least

Nobody sabotaged that girl.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think that the dynamic of Plasma knowing the gay culture and the references and winning the challenge and Mirage not knowing the references and getting punished for it kinda makes sense. I just wish that the episode itself was more focused on the gay culture if that what was the idea. A Diva Worship challenge form season 11 could've been a better pick for the challenge to enforce that narrative. Or at least do more skits focused on gay icons

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

how is there so much outrage over a queen we’ve only had for 3 episodes and has NOT excelled in any of them :deadbanana2:

she obviously deserved to stay over Genovia BUT i feel like it’s so disrespectful to Ru to come on the show and not take the time to even learn the lipsync songs. they all get the songs before the show starts so there is NO excuse for not putting in the work

Mirage has already left a bigger impression on the public than most queens that have made all the way to the end of the show.

Mirage is a ******* damn good performer. And at the end of the day, that's what ******* matters and would get her booked. You can't serve dramas irl for bookings, baby.

Also, not some of you all started to turn on Saph already?! She's definitely a finalist just based on the way she interacts with Ru alone. She commands Ru's attention just by speaking to her. She has the talent, she has the comedic chops, she can sew, she can lipsync. And she's a seasoned queen. Even if/unless she fucks up SG, I don't see how she would be sent home by anyone here since she's one of the strongest lipsyncers in this season.

Edited by Rep2000

Learning about Amanda's job was low-key the best thing about that episode.

Edited by DammnBaby

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Jane has peaked and she is literally Jimbo/Willam.

and how is being a combination of those very different contestants a bad thing? 'well she's actually just a fusion of these queens weve seen before' is such reductive criticism. lighten up! she's bringing top tier reality tv 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Like sometimes it feels like the polished/“perfect” queens are on a whole different show than the rest of the girls, but I don’t get that vibe from this season. 

Like Sapphira literally made Mirage crumble this episode with just one little trick, that’s charisma to me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i love mhiya she's so unintentionally funny :gaycat7:

• Like 1

I‘m glad they‘re edging Q and Jan‘ing her, but Plasma had no business being the winner this week while looking like a gremlin with that mug + wig. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I‘m so obsessed with Mirage. I‘ve never rooted for an early out, I hate that we‘ll not get to see more from her (this season at least). 
She wasnt gonna make it far with her rather shy, laid back personality but I was expecting a Jasmine Kennedie Type of run atleast. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.