RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Q is bendela from season 6

has the looks and acting but kinda too perfect, no personality or smth

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

No, Bendela atleast had that persona type thing to him

Q is just very very bland like cardboard

Edited by Bicassie
  • Like 1

Kinda fuming that Mirage went home the week before a girlgroup challenge, which she would total excel. :rip:

• Like 3

i haven't smiled, god forbid laughed, once during that rdr challenge

who chooses this ****, is that funny to rupaul only or what

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is def the best case scenario for Mirage. She probs wasn’t gonna excel in any of the acting or sewing challenges and saved herself the embarrassment of bombing snatch game. She had a very memorable talent show and became an instant fan fav and went home on a challenge she was  underwhelming in but not horribly bad, and gave an amazing performance during the lipsync leading to fans feeling even more passionately about her cause she’s the “robbed” queen (even tho she didn’t know the words and that was fully on her). She strikes me as a queen who’s great at drag and performing, but not great at drag race. Yet she still managed to use drag race to launch her platform. She won tbh.

Yeah tea

Mirage already started struggling last ep 

and she was honestly already fading into the background

She also really struck me as very insecure and her inner saboteur was definitely acting up 

• Like 1

Mirage still kind of ate her up, to be honest. My eyes were constantly on her. 

She did move really well to the song and didn't do too much. This outcome is very unfortunate.

She has a very bright future, I think, but she has to work on her self-confidence.

I honestly thought she would make it far... but it's good that the show isn't too predictable. 

9 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Kinda fuming that Mirage went home the week before a girlgroup challenge, which she would total excel. :rip:

Or the Lipsync Lalapaluza.

All this discourse about a queen that will be forgotten in 2 months :rip:

Production was ready to make her the lipsync assassin of the season and she couldn’t take the time to learn the words to a simple Cher song. She knew she was in danger in the werk room before the challenge even started, she should have been prepared. 
It’s really disappointing. She looked great in the lipsync and her dancing was on point. She almost gave us the best lipsync of the season, but then she failed us 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Idk, Mirage may have not known the words, but she was still trying to enunciate and it seemed she knew some of the words while giving a fierce performance (the clacking :flame:). Michelle saying 'not a single word' and the Valentina comparisons are uncalled for imo.

Plasma is still annoying but her challenge was cute and she's cute out of drag so there's that.

Dawn officially became annoying this episode.

Yeah, Michelle's comment and calling this a Valentina 2.0 feels off. She wasn't someone flustered and having no clue what to do.

There's been plenty of times where the girls are shaky on the exact words and timing but sell it (for some reason I remember Symone's NTLTC lip sync being.. iffy?)

It's a wordy song yet she still understood the timing and knew the lyrics enough to tie her choreo to it (the gun lyric, the floor lyric, etc.).

Even the moment they try to gotcha her with Plasma's commentary, the "me" was like.. half a second off. :smiley:

I'll be biased and proud, Mirage won that lip sync.

YeOrkJ0.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yeah, I'm kind of fuming. There are so many more crusty girls who won't be able to serve. Sent them packing. 

Someone said the producers' plan backfired. I might believe that conspiracy.

Dawn is really mid. Her aesthetic is really bland and doesn't go beyond ~weird and eclectic. She's a capable seasmstress but being on the same season with Q and Nymphia will mean you'll be outshined all the time. None of her looks are particularly exciting and we've yet to see her pulling off comedy. She might excel at the makeover challenge if she goes far enough because she has a signature mug so she wil be able to get the family resemblance down but other than that I don't see it for her

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Q always looks correct but let's be real. She has no personality.

Such a top contender but I barely think of her when I think of this season for whatever reason :rip:

38 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I fear this was racisme against indigenous people or something cause it looks to me like she knows the words here! "Not a word"? Oh, I think not!

I fear the gaslighting has already begun :coffee:

why do I feel like Mirage saying that she doesn't know the words in untucked, was the main reason they put her in the btm2 :shutup:

28 minutes ago, Dante said:

Q reminds me of Alexis Michelle.  . . 

• Like 1

Seeing Mirage break down like that was so hard to watch. 

Also, Jane's obsession with Amanda is getting weird.

The heavy hitters and filler queens based on their edit:

non-filler queens:

Plane Jane

Nymphia Wind

Saphira Crystal

Q

Plasma

Dawn

filler queens:

Morphine Love Dion

Amand Tori Meating

Mhi’ya 

Megami

Xunami Muse

Geneva Kay

Edited by Bicassie
  • Like 1

do we really need Geneva atp when all she does is serve cringe + Kandy Muse cosplay

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Q is like a Brooke Lynn Heights

has it all on paper but lacks a certain x factor

All Broke Lynn has is knowing how to stand on tippy toes, good credit and a judging gig she received by default.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

All Broke Lynn has is knowing how to stand on tippy toes, good credit and a judging gig she received by default.

gag her for me

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

why do I feel like Mirage saying that she doesn't know the words in untucked, was the main reason they put her in the btm2 :shutup:

Honestly, this makes me wonder how true the "production's plan backfired" narrative can be; she stated clearly, more than once, that she didn't know the words. Surely production could have changed plans at that point and not send her out there to fail :rip:

14 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

The heavy hitters and filler queens based on their edit:

non-filler queens:

Plane Jane

Nymphia Wind

Saphira Crystal

Q

Plasma

Dawn

filler queens:

Morphine Love Dion

Amand Tori Meating

Mhi’ya 

Megami

Xunami Muse

Geneva Kay

I would move Morphine to the top list and agree otherwise. I thought MLD was giving filler in week one, but I changed my mind.

I was staring at this for a few minutes trying to figure out who this was without looking at the title lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I was staring at this for a few minutes trying to figure out who this was without looking at the title lol

well I’m trying to play the same game and I’ve got no clue either 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.