RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Geneva the lip sync COCKROACH of season 16

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt so terrible when Mirage covered her face and started crying,  it was devastating 😢 💔 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

kind of awful episode, plasma is so effing annoying :rip: theatre kids like her and Jan couldn't make it because of their ugly ass tones :rip:

the skits are as funny as SNL, so not funny at all

Jane copies Jimbo again, please girl :rip:

Mirage gone too soon 

AS8 hadn’t aired yet when this filmed so it is just a coincidence that her a similar role to Jimbo

• Like 1

i’m sad Mirage got eliminated but she did it to herself :skull:

Also Plasma deserved the win, she’s endearing like Jinkx :smitten:

Geneva was on her way out if Mirage knew the words… :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

I always find it interesting how when a queen like Geneva wins against a fan favorite it actually works against Geneva in terms of public favor. But I'm kinda living for her having to lip sync every week omg 

I love mirage but the fans are so shameless when it comes to being biased lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I love mirage but the fans are so shameless when it comes to being biased lol 

oh that’s not-

This episode sucked. It wasn't that funny on AS8 so I don't know why they brought it back. Didn't even smirk once.

And on top of the wonderful Mirage going home in a kinda embarassing way this episode was even worse by the insufferable Plasma winning (even though she deserved it but I'm just an Obsessed Plasma Hater).

I'm starting to understand why this thread hates Dawn. Smug little manipulative goblin.

• Like 1

Just now, Shinning said:

I'm starting to understand why this thread hates Dawn. Smug little manipulative goblin.

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plane needs to chill with Amanda, she looks like she knows how to throw hands:rip:

• Haha 6

Idk, Mirage may have not known the words, but she was still trying to enunciate and it seemed she knew some of the words while giving a fierce performance (the clacking :flame:). Michelle saying 'not a single word' and the Valentina comparisons are uncalled for imo.

Plasma is still annoying but her challenge was cute and she's cute out of drag so there's that.

Dawn officially became annoying this episode.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

AS8 hadn’t aired yet when this filmed so it is just a coincidence that her a similar role to Jimbo

I suspect the script gave Jane some cues on how to act in the skit, her role is identical to that of Jimbo

• Like 1

Now HOW the HELL is Yawn not getting the delusional edit instead of Q when she's actually being delusional?

Her Ball looks SUCKED, and she was upset that she wasn't in the top, now she BOMBED the RPL skit and she was upset she wasn't in the top again?

:bibliahh:

Why are they letting her coast by and escape the bottom she deserves?

Tr*x*e *a*tel ruined Drag Race.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Y'all pretending y'all don't realize Jimbo GOD's AS8 didn't air after this season had started production :zzz:

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Michelle saying 'not a single word'

I fear this was racisme against indigenous people or something cause it looks to me like she knows the words here! "Not a word"? Oh, I think not!

• Thanks 1

Geneva was touched by an angel :rip: poor mirage that was so sad but it was her fault. I agree I don’t think she deserved bottom two placement. Overall the episode was pretty decent. The way my local girls kinda dragged Geneva last night after hyping her up all this time.  :bibliahh:  

44 minutes ago, Shinning said:

That smelly little imp had already started instigating **** against Plane Jesus on twitter as soon as the 2nd premier had aired.

I was rooting for Mirage too, but a flop is a flop, y'all gotta let it go.

No need to start counting how many words she was able to remember to try to prove Visage wrong.

No one to blame but herself for not knowing those lyrics

:clack:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Q always looks correct but let's be real. She has no personality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Q always looks correct but let's be real. She has no personality.

That is the disconnect! 
She has it all but she just is way too been there done that, she’s a great queen but so generic:chick1:

Edited by Bicassie

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

That is the disconnect! 
She has it all but she just is way too been there done that, she’s a great queen but so generic:chick1:

She is a great designer and seamstress and that should be commended. But not every talented person is a star and she is definitely not a star.

• Thanks 1

this challenge was stupid as predicted

and a night of 1000 chers lord, rupauls edging cher instead of shangela rn

so many divas out there...

Q is like a Brooke Lynn Heights

has it all on paper but lacks a certain x factor

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Because she literally pulled a Valentina in the lipsync, easy is that. She did this to herself sadly

Not quite. Valentina truly BOMBED that lipsync. Went against Ru trying to keep her mask on, didn’t know the words, just stood in the same spot. And went against Nina who knew the words AND put on a great performance like there was no justifying saving Valentina. 

Mirage knew enough of the lyrics (“not one word” bffr Michelle), and she still gave a performance to the song, like the twirling at the beginning of the song should have saved her alone:jonny: 

Geneva kind of gave a third mid lipsync in a row it really felt like her time to go. 

IMO there was enough to justify saving Mirage over Geneva, (keeping in mind they kept in all of Mirage’s worst lipsync moments/Geneva’s best to justify this elimination) the fact they could have saved Mirage just makes this elimination more frustrating. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She is a great designer and seamstress and that should be commended. But not every talented person is a star and she is definitely not a star.

its giving finalist and future All Star but never the winner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.