RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Well at least Katya is a drag queen and understands the process. Not this girl! Any idea when episode 2 would come out?

Most likely tomorrow at 12pm est. Thats how it was last year.

Just now, Alyssa Edwards said:

Last season of what ? All Stars ? I've never seen that in all my years of watching Drag Race ????

It happens with all paramount+ shows/All Stars 6 last year.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ainadalkaz said:

AS6 had a double premiere too, it's cuz of paramount+, they do that for their shows

It makes no sense that i didn't notice. I'm genuinely lost. I came into the threads here too so it should have been obvious that i missed something and yet I was never late. I'm so confused with myself, a mystery. :chick2:
But thanks for letting me know dolls !

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

Eh. Was hoping the rumors that all the guests were international winners was true. 

Next episode is Katya. Very disappointing. 

Why would they invite her back :rip: her last appearance was a mess

the devil and judy were the best :ahh:

10 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Last season of what ? All Stars ? I've never seen that in all my years of watching Drag Race ????

All stars. It’s what what a lot of shows in streaming do now 

Trinity essentially played the same character twice.. don’t know why she won really. Boot runway too. Raja definitely should have won, or even Monet. 

Episode one was SHEA's episode :jonny: from the Naomi appearance, her solo in the song being the best (she's so elegant in her dancing :angel:, her gorgeous runway, + winning the lipsync). 

episode two i really enjoyed Trinity the most, her Leslie and shedevil :skull:  Mike Tyson was also such a scream ajdkffdsj. Jinkx as Judy wasn't my fave mostly since I just don't really get any of the references/mannerisms since im not familiar to Judy, but even if it wasn't my fave i could recognize she absolutely SLAYED it. 

Jaida and Yvie both bombing :skull: 

at least Jaida's runway was great though. :angel:

When did the second pit stop  come out last season?

• ATRL Moderator

Yvie and Raja served two shoots so far, but Sheas ep1 runway is probably best of the season. 

If queens doing well in early episodes is of any indication (like in regular seasons), I can totally see the top 4 being Shea, Monét, Trinity and Jinkx and it would make sense too since they’re probably the most popular/marketable of the cast. Maybe there’s space for Raja to replace one of them, but I can’t see her winning against the previously mentioned queens in a lip sync.

• ATRL Moderator

Not some of y’all thinking trinity won that lip sync :laugh: never change ATRL!

my biggest gripe is the judges are too nice this season. I get it, but still. 

wait the 2 episodes was just for the premiere? :noparty: I was hoping it would be a weekly thing, I'm greedy.

Trinity’s shedevil wasnt a serve idk what everyone is seeing…. but her leslie jordan was EXCELLENT. I think her and Raja were neck and neck for that 2nd spot (I wouldve chosen Raja based on the look). Jinkx is a literal supernova. I just know shes taking it!!

2 hours ago, Papa said:

I am rooting for jinkx to win but with that being said is there a more well rounded queen than trinity in the history of drag race? She is a master at literally everything, looks, comedy, improv, lip syncing, acting, choreo, the list goes on. I don't know a stronger queen

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

agree 100%. Trinity is THE all star of all stars

5 minutes ago, jjmed59 said:

Trinity’s shedevil wasnt a serve idk what everyone is seeing…. but her leslie jordan was EXCELLENT. I think her and Raja were neck and neck for that 2nd spot (I wouldve chosen Raja based on the look). Jinkx is a literal supernova. I just know shes taking it!!

It’s was a serve because she played the devil in a “unexpected” way tbh 

I am lukewarm to her and I had to give that to her 

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Yep! Because of being associated with Willam. 

I guess what I meant was has Alaska actually talked about this or has someone posted about this online or is this just conjecture?

Because most of the winners are friendly with Willam, hell even half of the winners on this current season have podcasts on Willam/Alaska’s network. 

Just now, That Bad Eartha said:

I guess what I meant was has Alaska actually talked about this or has someone posted about this online or is this just conjecture?

Because most of the winners are friendly with Willam, hell even half of the winners on this current season have podcasts on Willam/Alaska’s network. 

I believe someone posted about this online and it got spread around. Of course there’s no way of knowing if it’s true unless you know someone high up at WoW. 

this is shaping up to be really good so far :jonny5:

rooting for Raja but I like most of the cast, loved her ep2 look and I would have put her in the top with Jinkx

Jaida's ep2 runway might be my favorite so far, also loved Trinity and Shea's first look

surprisingly they made the episode 1 lip sync song work, I thought I'd hate it but they both delivered, ep 2 on the other hand was just :skull: both bombed

the critiques are waaaayyy too positive so far, I get that they wanna make the winners look good but Yvie and Trinity were getting a free pass at times

I know we're only two episodes deep, but I haven't had this much fun with a season since All Stars 2. 

3 hours ago, Doogle said:

Sorry but Jinkx has absolutely no competition in the campy comedy queen front. She is just leagues ahead, my winner. 

I agree. Of the winners circle, only maybe Alaska can compete with her? And even then I'd still give Jinkx the edge.

Bob is funny, but I wouldn't label her humor as camp. Same with Bianca. 

14 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I know we're only two episodes deep, but I haven't had this much fun with a season since All Stars 2. 

It seems to be that way on social media 

this probably should have been a vh1 season 

12 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I agree. Of the winners circle, only maybe Alaska can compete with her? And even then I'd still give Jinkx the edge.

Perhaps, but in general I think Dela is close.

Just put on episode 2! :duca:

The Monet and Jinx shading each other :dies:

So much TALENT on this season!

Shea is so beautiful!:jonny5:

Haven't watched UK but I'm excited to see more from The Vivienne! :duca:

19 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Perhaps, but in general I think Dela is close.

I think Jinkx and Dela are pretty much equals in that regard. A shame we'll never see the latter on the show again because I really think she'd excel in the all-winners format. :shakeno:

The way Jinkx absolutely devoured that Snatch Game :loki:

She has winner written all over. 

Trinity was fun too

I love how every Raja runway so far is a little crafty, you can tell she's not just a dress hanger

Yvie is the least interesting one in this cast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.