RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Realistically any of Monet, Jinkx, or Jaida could have won episode 1 with Shea.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jaida's sense of humour so much ever since the elections episode on season 12. She's so commited at just being silly and stupid and the best part about it is her face is always dead serious and she never breaks character. Her Prince was amazing, I literally cackled at some points :bibliahh:

But yeah Jinkx was the absolute best and she had no competition as Judy. Satan was really good too, and Raja really served both impersionation and transformation with both of her characters :clap3:

34 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Sorry but Jinkx has absolutely no competition in the campy comedy queen front. She is just leagues ahead, my winner. 

the only other possible winner is just Alaska though :rip: 

still don't think Wow is putting Sharon on tv anytime soon lol

I am rooting for jinkx to win but with that being said is there a more well rounded queen than trinity in the history of drag race? She is a master at literally everything, looks, comedy, improv, lip syncing, acting, choreo, the list goes on. I don't know a stronger queen

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

1 hour ago, Generation Braindead said:

It almost makes more sense to lose the lip sync. Then you won’t have a target on your back for blocking the other girls. 

MTE. My strategy would be trying to get into the top 2 then doing awful at the lip sync. :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Cain said:

Why is Monét as Mike Tyson making me feel things...

omg girl i thought i was the only one. Normally monet does nothing for me at all, but her as mike tyson had me spreading my legs for some reason

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

I’m slow and just got the real implication of Trinity being the devil :bibliahh:

yep she deserved that top spot 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

The set is kinda ugly. I really liked the set for s14 pit stop lol 

I believe it looks good in person, but through the camera lens? No ma'am... :rip: It literally looks 360p even though it's in full HD.

1. That first lip sync was soooo good

2. Yeah when Dave was brought up…oh it was over

Raja's runways are actually great, I expected her to not be able to serve a look anymore :skull:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Roberta is back! :party:

Eh. Was hoping the rumors that all the guests were international winners was true. 

Next episode is Katya. Very disappointing. 

Jinkx really ATE everyone with her Judy

That was AMAZING

Is that my camera...?

:WAP:

7 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Jinkx really ATE everyone with her Judy

That was AMAZING

Is that my camera...?

:WAP:

The subtle joke of her continually pulling out more wire for the mic :bibliahh:

Chile apparently they had to pause cause everyone including the queens were dying from jinx :deadbanana2:

Damn. Raja is truly a legend.

39 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Eh. Was hoping the rumors that all the guests were international winners was true. 

Next episode is Katya. Very disappointing. 

Well at least Katya is a drag queen and understands the process. Not this girl! Any idea when episode 2 would come out?

So glad Bob is back as the host of Pit Stop!

Wait, did all of y'all know we were getting 2 episodes in one week ? I'm for sure not complaining but WTF is that about ????? :bloo:

Just now, Alyssa Edwards said:

Wait, did all of y'all know we were getting 2 episodes in one week ? I'm for sure not complaining but WTF is that about ????? :bloo:

It happened last season :rip:

(it’s mostly so they can say they had x amount of views the first day without specifically saying the episodes lol)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Just now, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It happened last season :rip:

Last season of what ? All Stars ? I've never seen that in all my years of watching Drag Race ????

Just now, Alyssa Edwards said:

Last season of what ? All Stars ? I've never seen that in all my years of watching Drag Race ????

AS6 had a double premiere too, it's cuz of paramount+, they do that for their shows

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.