RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

the way literally no one did bad

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG the episodies were AMAZING :jonny5:

All did WELL, Amazing... so excited for the rest of the season :clap3:

Best SNATCH GAME in years :jonny3:

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Reddit stanning Trinity again after nearly ending her is a kii :rip:

They are such bandwagoners lol. Trinity has always been excellence, the girls just thought she deserved to be cancelled for... a reddit account. A bunch of reddit users wanted to cancel... a fellow reddit user.

That whole controversy was honestly ******* stupid.

RAJAS FIRST RUNWAY ARE WE KIDDING?! :jonny4:

Truly blessed we have an entire season of looks coming :WAP:

RAJA DESERVED HER STAR!!!!!!!!!! But I'm so happy that she's receiving her flowers again :jonny5:

Jaida's second runway was everything, I loved that so much and her as Prince :WAP:

And tbh Trinity won her lipsync against Jinkx but Raja deserved her spot anyway so

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Reddit stanning Trinity again after nearly ending her is a kii :rip:

They're the worst echo chamber ever now, there is barely any gay men left, theyve all been banned. Mostly white moms and tqia+ members now.

Edited by satellites.™

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This is a great season so far. The biggest flaw of every all stars season was how they eliminated queens. Fully getting rid of eliminations elevates the season.

Jinx blocking Shea was a bad idea. I am sure Shea is going to win a lot of challenges this season and will definitely make it to the top 4. Shea now has a reason to block Jinx in the future. Blocking a queen that does not have a star is more strategic. Fully bury a queen and ensure that they won’t get a star in 3 full episodes. The 4 queens with the most stars move on to the finale. It doesn’t matter how many stars they have. A queen with 4 stars could put lip sync a queen with 6 stars, they just need to ensure they have more stars that 4 of the other queens 

Why would Jinx be scared of Shea when we all know she will demolish all the other girls in the comedy challenges?

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This is a great season so far. The biggest flaw of every all stars season was how they eliminated queens. Fully getting rid of eliminations elevates the season.

Jinx blocking Shea was a bad idea. I am sure Shea is going to win a lot of challenges this season and will definitely make it to the top 4. Shea now has a reason to block Jinx in the future. Blocking a queen that does not have a star is more strategic. Fully bury a queen and ensure that they won’t get a star in 3 full episodes. The 4 queens with the most stars move on to the finale. It doesn’t matter how many stars they have. A queen with 4 stars could put lip sync a queen with 6 stars, they just need to ensure they have more stars that 4 of the other queens 

Jinx is literally Ben on steroids. If queens want to win they will need to block Jinx on an episode she is not top 2. I can literally se her having a streak of 2-3 wins/top 2s in a row once we get to the comedy/acting section of the season.

It would be better if the girls knew what challenge was next instead of guessing though. Like if i know its comedy, Jinx getting blocked. If its a Ball/Design, Raja, Jaida or Trinity getting blocked, etc.

There will be 4 queens on the fĹźnale like what's the point of blocking the potential frontrunner if your plan is to be the fourth queen at least. Just block the other alternatea, it's almost definite that Jinkx will end up having the most wins lol

7 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Is there a rumor that Alaska’s blacklisted from WOW? She just did Pit Stop for S14 so seems unlikely (I know WOW doesn’t produce the pit stop, but still)

Yep! Because of being associated with Willam. 

TheOnlyOne

5eiJJxw.jpg

The first ever queen to wear Haute Couture on the runway :jonny6:

It almost makes more sense to lose the lip sync. Then you won’t have a target on your back for blocking the other girls. 

Wow this season is amazing so far! I really like the new rules. I kind of saw it coming (where no one gets sent home). I think what I like the most about it is that none of the queens seem desperate to win and genuinely get along. I think they are just happy to be there the entire competition without the fear of going home as a winner. That snatch game was brilliant. No one did awful, although some obviously did much better than others. I think my favorite part of the first two episodes was when the queen who won the lip sync was deciding who to block and everyone giving hilarious comments and expressions as the top queen was walking by them. Great season :clap3:Looking forward to the rest.

But WHAT was that first lip sync song :deadbanana2: The worst choice for a song in the history of the franchise.

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney

6 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Wow this season is amazing so far! I really like the new rules. I kind of saw it coming (where no one gets sent home). I think what I like the most about it is that none of the queens seem desperate to win and genuinely get along. I think they are just happy to be there the entire competition without the fear of going home as a winner. That snatch game was brilliant. No one did awful, although some obviously did much better than others. I think my favorite part of the first two episodes was when the queen who won the lip sync was deciding who to block and everyone giving hilarious comments and expressions as the top queen was walking by them. Great season :clap3:Looking forward to the rest.

But WHAT was that first lip sync song :deadbanana2: The worst choice for a song in the history of the franchise.

No offense…That was probably the best song and a top lipsync 

pure drag

Nah satan was genius 

rajah was just unlucky here 

8 hours ago, applestar said:

AW2 wishlist, any of these happening would be entertaining:

• Shalaskaquaria season
  • Bob/Bianca showdown
  • Tyra return (if James ever wanted to)

All of these happening in one season sounds like a fever dream :jonny3:

Sheas second looked needed to be edited a bit ngl 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Whew that second episode lipsync was bad 

Sorry but Jinkx has absolutely no competition in the campy comedy queen front. She is just leagues ahead, my winner. 

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Roberta is back! :party:

The set is kinda ugly. I really liked the set for s14 pit stop lol 

Just now, Doogle said:

Sorry but Jinkx has absolutely no competition in the campy comedy queen front. She is just leagues ahead, my winner. 

Bob would’ve given her a run for the money if she was on this season. 

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Bob would’ve given her a run for the money if she was on this season. 

Bob is hilarious but not in the same way. I wouldn’t really consider her campy. Jinkx just feels so classic Drag Race and understands exactly what every answer requires on every moment of the show.

Bob’s wit is practically unmatched though and would’ve lived for her Snatch Game and any roast/comedy challenge. Hope we see her on a future one. I love her being paired with Peppermint more than any other queen, their videos together make me cry laughing 

Edited by Doogle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.