RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Raja :jonnycat:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatch game was the best episode of the entire franchise :jonny6: I hadn’t laughed like that in months 

13 minutes ago, Antonini said:

The first untucked was pretty bland. Was funny to see them scrambling to figure out if they were gonna lip sync and if they should change to lip sync or not lol. And its nice to see they brought back the pink furry box! Shes gotten tight tiny and petite from not being used as much I see. :eli:

Is it worth watching? (I never thought I would say that but they've truly ruined the format and it's a bore to sit through)

VERY pleasantly surprised about this season. It's incredible how this show continues to grow after so many seasons (when you combine main, AS and other countries drag races, it's unbelievable) and also it's so inspiring to see OGs like Jynx and Raja continue to excel. 

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Is it worth watching? (I never thought I would say that but they've truly ruined the format and it's a bore to sit through)

The first one was a little too kumbaya for me. The second one had some cute moments with them playing the kiki kaikai marry game and then discussing more about their strategy (Kinda see why Jinkx chose Shae over Monet). But still a bit lame. Just skip around and you'll get the jist of it. 

AW2 wishlist, any of these happening would be entertaining:

• Shalaskaquaria season
  • Bob/Bianca showdown
  • Tyra return (if James ever wanted to)

When I tell you I scream laughed at Jinkx bringing up that veteran… Top tier comedy, her mind :ahh:

I can’t believe how short this season is with Jinkx WINNING the crown already!

Jinkx confessionals are scary to look at cause she's kinda ugly out of drag :rip:

Raja possesses the biggest charisma of all the girls. She's so effortlessly cool, a true C.U.N.T. :clap3: 

4 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

After watching the first episodes, I’m a lot more excited by the possibility of AW2 especially with some international winners in play. 

This is my fan cast for AW2:

- Alaska (if she’s not blacklisted by WoW)

- Violet

- Bob

- Aquaria 

- Symone 

- Lawrence

- Kita 

- Priyanka 

- Bianca (Wildcard)

- Bebe (Wildcard) 

Idk if they would increase the cast to 10 winners. Would the format still work with two more winners? I guess it depends on how many episodes they would get from Paramount Plus. 

Is there a rumor that Alaska’s blacklisted from WOW? She just did Pit Stop for S14 so seems unlikely (I know WOW doesn’t produce the pit stop, but still)

Jinkx and Raja were phenomenal on Snatch Game :jonnycat: I don't think it beats Jinkx's Little Edie and DeLa's Maggie Smith for me but it's very close

Trinity was fun too but playing the Devil feels like a copout. Jaida and Yvie were the weakest but they weren't terrible either, in a normal season they'd be safe

Loving the season so far, it really feels like a celebration of the show, the queens seem to be having so much fun. The Platinum Plunger ceremony is just :ahh:

My dream list for AW2: 

• BeBe Zahara Benet (S1)
  • Bianca Del Rio (S6)
  • Violet Chachki (S7)
  • Bob The Drag Queen (S8)
  • Aquaria (S10)
  • Alaska (AS2)
  • Trixie Mattel (AS3)
  • Envy Peru (HOL1)
  • Lawrence Chaney (UK2)
  • Carmen Farala (ESP1)

:celestial3:

She’s my fave this season but Monet def did NOT know the words to the song either :ahh: (for Legends)

they knew shea and monet were gonna give us the best lipsync 

Edited by Rigalo

Jinkx, Raja are showing the girls how is done 

Trinity is so cringe :mazen:

6 hours ago, FAN said:

Thoughts…

- Trinity bodied Jinx on that lip sync 

She absolutely did not.

Jinkx's Judy was a god tier snatch game performance, it may honestly be my favorite ever. 

Watched last night and it was great, the outfits weren't mind blowing. The ones from the second episode were quite disappointing tbh, Monet looked excepcional. LOVED that dress, Rupaul was gagged

Can't stand Yvie and you can see she's kind of out of her league among some of the others

Lip syncing to an Adele song is so anticlimatic...

Edited by Cloudy

Just finished episode two, this season is so good already I cannot wait for the rest :jonny6:

Jaida looked so good on the ep 2 runway :smitten2::smitten2:

the judges are acting like its a final four episode, which makes sense, as someone said they're there to lift their legacy

I am thoroughly enjoying it though, Jinkx is absolutely hilarious (the 'where's my steamer' moment :rofl:) and I love seeing the winners vibe with each other

This is a great season so far. The biggest flaw of every all stars season was how they eliminated queens. Fully getting rid of eliminations elevates the season.

Jinx blocking Shea was a bad idea. I am sure Shea is going to win a lot of challenges this season and will definitely make it to the top 4. Shea now has a reason to block Jinx in the future. Blocking a queen that does not have a star is more strategic. Fully bury a queen and ensure that they won’t get a star in 3 full episodes. The 4 queens with the most stars move on to the finale. It doesn’t matter how many stars they have. A queen with 4 stars could put lip sync a queen with 6 stars, they just need to ensure they have more stars that 4 of the other queens 

My only issue so far is the stakes/blocking element with no one going home. I wonder if it would break the system if they gave the lipsync winner an extra star, and only allowed to block one star, so if the winner of the next episode won the challenge and lipsync they still got one star. 

Reddit stanning Trinity again after nearly ending her is a kii :rip:

Monet runway queen ... I can't believe it :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.